Say something nice about Morrissey

I get you 100% on that :cool:

If someone ever tells you as a joke.."Would you break up with me if I said Morrissey sucked"...DON'T JUSTSHOW HER THE DOOR, THROW HER ASS OUT!

Morrissey is amusing, articulate and amazing. Morrissey is a person that i admire and adore. He's loveable and sexy and i don't want him to stop doing what he does. When that day comes i will die a little inside.:( He sends me through a whole range of emotions and he suprises me with his abilities and qualities.

Morrissey has rather well-shaped armpit tufts, hasn't he?

(Armpit tufts in general seem to be an under-appreciated adorment, so I thought I'd use this excuse to bring up the subject. :))

Yes it has, and we owe it all to the PC Liberals in the country who keep opposing profiling of any kind at U.S. airports...... With the current system in place a 90y/o granny gets the same search treatment as a 30y/o middle eastern who fits the profile of a Muslim terrorist extremist ..... to me that is just retarded :rolleyes:

I'm not advocating discrimination of any kind (since I myself happen to be a double minority) but I think our resources could be put to better use and also make it easier for law obeyding citizens to travel. It sucks to fly in the USA and it will continue to be bad if not worse until a change of policy is implemented.

Would you give Moz one of your kidneys if he ever needed one?

I would because I love him but he'd have to adopt me afterwards :p

Hahahaha... Yes, but I'd go further!! He'd have to... marry me!!!! :D

Hahahaha... Yes, but I'd go further!! He'd have to... marry me!!!! :D

i'd never marry morrissey. well....unless he re-wrote 'let me kiss you' for me and proposed during the encore of a huge concert. and if the ring is from tiffany's.
ok, i suppose i would marry morrissey. but he would probably agree with me that marriage is such a superfluous thing. people aren't meant to belong to each other.

i'd never marry morrissey. well....unless he re-wrote 'let me kiss you' for me and proposed during the encore of a huge concert. and if the ring is from tiffany's.
ok, i suppose i would marry morrissey. but he would probably agree with me that marriage is such a superfluous thing. people aren't meant to belong to each other.

But I'm going to Gay Conversion Christian Camp so that I can marry you, have you forgotten :(

I like the way he’s had the same hair style for the past 25 years.
I like the way he rejected the fashions of the eighties and created his own image- you can't get much better than flowery maternity blouses and plastic beads... I wonder why it never caught on...
I love his absolute honesty even with all the problems that may cause him.
I love the way he chats so freely on stage to the audience and isn’t afraid to show when he’s not happy with something.
I like his frowns/ grimaces/ sighs/ groans which you’re not always sure what they’re directed at.
I love his soft northern accent and deep soothing voice.
I like the way he still goes shopping to the supermarket in a flat cap.
I like the way he peers out into the audience to really look at people and recognises faces.
I love the way he uses words- how he can say the sweetest line followed by a punch to the guts.
And I’m extremely happy he exists really :)

Oh! What a lovely post. It's like the ending to 'When Harry Met Sally'; as cynical, bitter and twisted as I am, you can't beat a good romcom.

Something nice about Morrissey eh? Well, in no particular order:

His voice is to die for.
His mind is amazing.
His eyes and hands are beautiful.
His words are all the philosophy, self-help and spiritual guidance one needs.
His heart and soul put other men's to shame.
His principles and beliefs are admirable.
His faults are endearing.
His physical imperfections make him the singularly most attractive man with whom I've held hands, and indeed, to my eyes, the sexiest man ever to walk this planet.
His smile makes me grin like a lovesick schoolgirl.
His jokes make me laugh because his sense of humour is my sense of humour.
His thoughts and interests are, well, thoughtful and interesting (I was doing ok up to there).
His existence makes this world a better place.

All in all I can't just say nice things about him, I have to compliment the man as if he picked my life up out of the gutter, showed me how much this world has to offer and stayed my hand from reaching for the knife. Because that's what he did, and he doesn't even know it.

He means almost everything to me.

But I'm going to Gay Conversion Christian Camp so that I can marry you, have you forgotten :(

oh so we've decided to go through with that? amazing! awesome. i'll give morrissey a call...i'm sure he'll understand. however, i appologize if the rest of the tour gets cancelled...i'm really sorry y'all.

oh so we've decided to go through with that? amazing! awesome. i'll give morrissey a call...i'm sure he'll understand. however, i appologize if the rest of the tour gets cancelled...i'm really sorry y'all.

Actually we can wait till the tour is over.... I'm planning on possibly traveling to see the last two shows and I'd hate to miss out on that for a f***ing marriage (sorry, but it's Moz) :o We can due couseling meanwhile.

He's beautiful, and smart, sweet and kind, and humble. :)

You can just see how much he loves to sing, and how much he loves to be on stage, and how hard he tries to do the best he can every single time he walks out in front of the audience. He shows his feelings on stage every second, good and bad. He's fascinating to watch. I could listen to him and watch him on stage every single day for the rest of my life and I'd never get bored. He watches the people in the audience as closely as we watch him, I think. It's obvious by the things he says and does on stage and off, that we are important to him. He wants to connect to us to the point of wanting to touch us, and I think he doesn't like it when he can't reach the hands reaching for him. He gets angry when security is needlessly rough, and when they have to be rough for his safely, he doesn't want to watch. (I witnessed this the first night of Pasadena - he turned his back when they had to wrestle some guy off stage). He takes what he does seriously and he takes us seriously. He tours when he doesn't have to, and when he doesn't have a record deal and he has to finance it himself. He's a good person. He's funny and he has the most wonderful laugh. I could listen to that chuckle all day.

I could go on and on and on.... but now I've made myself a little teary-eyed writing this so I'll stop. :o

He's beautiful, and smart, sweet and kind, and humble. :)

You can just see how much he loves to sing, and how much he loves to be on stage, and how hard he tries to do the best he can every single time he walks out in front of the audience. He shows his feelings on stage every second, good and bad. He's fascinating to watch. I could listen to him and watch him on stage every single day for the rest of my life and I'd never get bored. He watches the people in the audience as closely as we watch him, I think. It's obvious by the things he says and does on stage and off, that we are important to him. He wants to connect to us to the point of wanting to touch us, and I think he doesn't like it when he can't reach the hands reaching for him. He gets angry when security is needlessly rough, and when they have to be rough for his safely, he doesn't want to watch. (I witnessed this the first night of Pasadena - he turned his back when they had to wrestle some guy off stage). He takes what he does seriously and he takes us seriously. He tours when he doesn't have to, and when he doesn't have a record deal and he has to finance it himself. He's a good person. He's funny and he has the most wonderful laugh. I could listen to that chuckle all day.

I could go on and on and on.... but now I've made myself a little teary-eyed writing this so I'll stop. :o

Claudia, this is the most beautiful thing I've heard/read about Morrissey(one of many at least). It makes me smile, and get all choked up :o ;) .....we all know how special of a person MOZ really is....as people say one in a million, well I believe MOZ is ONE IN THE WORLD! When I try to describe what you have said means to me and how it makes me feel, I'm left speechless. But, I can say that everything you have said about him really just shows how much of a REAL NORMAL person he is with a lot of feeling and emotion(and I know of course that he is, but still).....is touched so much by music and the people that connect with him through it, more than I can say for ANY other singer/musician, and he shows how much he cares, even if he doesn't know all of us personally. He makes it happen. And that is something I trully appreciate and treausre, and always will. It's very special and in some way makes me feel very special and of course as always, very proud to be apart of this feeling.

You can tell he never wants any of us to forget him....and how could we?? That'll never ever happen.

I thank him for definitely making me smile more, and feel as though that gap somewhere in me, was filled. I could read his interviews all day, listen to him talk all day, cuz it makes me smile the way he talks. His voice is mesmerizing and yes, that chuckle is to die for!! Seeing him smile, makes me smile, and therefore makes me very happy.

as anybody else, I can say much much more, and maybe will later, but for now, this is the nice thing I have to say. There's never too much that can be said nice about him.......

Claudia, this is the most beautiful thing I've heard/read about Morrissey(one of many at least). It makes me smile, and get all choked up .....we all know how special of a person MOZ really is....as people say one in a million, well I believe MOZ is ONE IN THE WORLD! When I try to describe what you have said means to me and how it makes me feel, I'm left speechless. But, I can say that everything you have said about him really just shows how much of a REAL NORMAL person he is with a lot of feeling and emotion(and I know of course that he is, but still).....is touched so much by music and the people that connect with him through it, more than I can say for ANY other singer/musician, and he shows how much he cares, even if he doesn't know all of us personally. He makes it happen. And that is something I trully appreciate and treausre, and always will. It's very special and in some way makes me feel very special and of course as always, very proud to be apart of this feeling.

You can tell he never wants any of us to forget him....and how could we?? That'll never ever happen.

I thank him for definitely making me smile more, and feel as though that gap somewhere in me, was filled. I could read his interviews all day, listen to him talk all day, cuz it makes me smile the way he talks. His voice is mesmerizing and yes, that chuckle is to die for!! Seeing him smile, makes me smile, and therefore makes me very happy.

as anybody else, I can say much much more, and maybe will later, but for now, this is the nice thing I have to say. There's never too much that can be said nice about him.......

Awwwwwww. :o Thank you for saying that. He deserves every bit of praise in this thread and more. Too many people who never stop to actually pay attention think too many bad things about him. :( And they have no idea how wrong they are. I'm so glad that recently, in two separate interviews, Kristeen Young has talked about what a wonderful person he is, and how wrong people are who think he's not. She said he was "loving" twice, that exact word. That says a thousand things to me, about why I'm certain all the good things we think about him are true, even though we don't know him personally. And she also said when he's not around she misses him, which I believe is the nicest thing you can say about somebody. You're right, no amount of nice things said about Morrissey are enough. And I agree, I do think he worries about people forgetting him. He better not go anywhere for a very, very, very, very long time! :p But he has nothing to worry about. He will always, always be important to us and we'll be thinking all these nice things about him and loving him forever. Now I'm all choked up again. :o

Awwwwwww. :o Thank you for saying that. He deserves every bit of praise in this thread and more. Too many people who never stop to actually pay attention think too many bad things about him. :( And they have no idea how wrong they are. I'm so glad that recently, in two separate interviews, Kristeen Young has talked about what a wonderful person he is, and how wrong people are who think he's not. She said he was "loving" twice, that exact word. That says a thousand things to me, about why I'm certain all the good things we think about him are true, even though we don't know him personally. And she also said when he's not around she misses him, which I believe is the nicest thing you can say about somebody. You're right, no amount of nice things said about Morrissey are enough. And I agree, I do think he worries about people forgetting him. He better not go anywhere for a very, very, very, very long time! :p But he has nothing to worry about. He will always, always be important to us and we'll be thinking all these nice things about him and loving him forever. Now I'm all choked up again. :o

Awww, I hadn't read that, but I'd imagine that she'd say that, and that does say a lot, although they are simple words, it speaks a thousand. Awww, and for her to say that when he's not around, she misses him, he's such a sweetie. :-D I would feel the same, and we all kinda do once he's gone and done touring where we live. Although she has that closer connection with him....I do envy her, but congratulate her for having it. She must be a very special & lovely person for Moz to like her so much. I do hate to think of the time he wont be with us anymore, it breaks my heart, so I'd rather not think about it....he'll always be with us no matter what. *siiigh*

Hahahah... Pandora... But I have my terms: Separate rooms, separate floors or houses if possible (in a big house 3 floors, one for him, another for me and in the middle another one for the two of us)... That keeps the magic and mystery and it's more hygienic. The funny thing is to make escapes from one room to another and vice versa everytime we want to cuddle or hanky-panky :p

And I wouldn't bother him when I want to listen to MY music which will happen to be HIS!!! hahahahahahahaahahhaaha

I think that independence and distance would suit Morrissey... And those are my truly plans if I ever happen to marry, which I don't really want, but "never say never", they say... That's my ideal of coexistence. :D

Oh yes... That adorable chuckle... It might be that because he doesn't do it so often, then it becomes a little treasure, a gift to be amazed at and enchanted with everytime it illuminates his unique, wonderful beautiful man face.

I was thinking that our beloved has got two weeks off...so I `m sure he`ll be lurking in these parts.(if he has ANY sense). So I`d like to say in a gentle way .."Morrissey I LOVE YOU!!":p:):D

He always leaves you wanting more... I could just never get tired of him. I know he'd be sick of me long before I was tired of him.

Claudia, did he SEE us? I don't remember any eye contact... I would love to think he did see my face, that if he saw me again I'd look familiar.

He's said so many things that were so personal to me, ever still I'm finding new words and phrases in his songs that grab me. And it's such a one-sided relationship, which is so frustrating. I would so love to be able to give back just some small thing which would please him.

Hahahah... Pandora... But I have my terms: Separate rooms, separate floors or houses if possible (in a big house 3 floors, one for him, another for me and in the middle another one for the two of us)... That keeps the magic and mystery and it's more hygienic. The funny thing is to make escapes from one room to another and vice versa everytime we want to cuddle or hanky-panky :p

I love how you've planned it all out..... really cute :p

By the way, I've Always thought that relationships work best with a certain level of distance between the two persons..... I've always said that I could NEVER live with a significant other because I wouldn't want the magic and mistery to fade, the bickering of everyday life is the biggest turn off for me.... so I really like your plan but I'd actually want seperate homes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom