If you don't have something nice to say about Morrissey...

i know loads of skate punks into morrissey, Infact; Fastpoint used to open with the riff to 'This Charming Man'

he's a c*** though, remember? :( :(

i know loads of skate punks into morrissey, Infact; Fastpoint used to open with the riff to 'This Charming Man'

Well, believe me, they weren't at the show.

I didn't realize that "Morrissey's Gay" was a negative comment??? Personally, I think it's the greatest compliment you can pay the man! I like my Morrissey as gay as can be!

I don't think it's a negative comment, but you get all these idiots posting shit and speculation about his sexuality. Sure, analyse the lyrics and clues he's given, but when I saw a thread today asking if anyone had seen naked pictures of Moz and Spencer Cobrin it really pissed me off. If these photos existed and are on the internet as claimed, I think we might have seen them by now. I'd be happy if he came out, but if he doesn't, so what? No need to post speculative shit about it ad infinitum.

Yeah, rock on!

How dare people be upset that Morrissey is not playing the concert they paid to go to? Pricks. They should button their lips, and pray that his voice gets better. Because only his well being matters, not their feelings.

That's what being a fan is all about, right? Being a mindless worshiper?

No one's saying you should be a mindless worshiper, but if I had a penny for every dumbass "Morrissey's so evil" comment I've read this week, I'd be richer than Murdoch. :rolleyes:

This made me laugh while feeling awfully ill. Thanks :D

Glad I could be of assistance! Get well soon :)

Coiff.

Then shut the f*** up.

Seriously, I'm tired of all of these whiney, half assed fans complaining about their show being cancelled. Look, I know it sucks, and I admit I would be upset, but things happen. People get sick. Don't constantly bitch and moan because Morrissey is ill and couldn't play at your concert. Plenty of people on here have had their concerts cancelled/postponed and don't complain about it, they just accept it and move on. If anything, you should be concerned about Morrissey's well being and hope he gets better soon.

And I won't even go in to detail about the others who complain about every other little thing Moz does. It would take too long.

So if you have something bad to say about Morrissey, spew your filth somewhere else, because no one here cares about what you have to say.

So :p!

I'll admit, I'm upset. But on the inside. I can understand getting sick. I really can.

DXS

This thread contains exactly what I was talking about.

This is a ridiculous request to make of a discussion forum. People are free to post anything they wish, whether positive, negative, or indifferent. That's what makes Morrissey-Solo so refreshing. If you want endless fawning and drooling, then go chat with Julia or start a new forum called "Worshippers Only". Some of us prefer to retain some objectivity about our idol.

Sorry, but I personally don't find about 90 "Morrissey cancelled my show and now I'm pissed" threads refreshing.

We should all be able to express our opinions no matter what.

If you want to play that way, I'm expressing my opinion right now. And some people unfortunately have very nasty opinions.

I really think this was more what she was talking about. people can be objective and say one thing is good but this other thing is not so great that's fine, but people irrationally going off the handle about a missed show is just ignorant and childish!

I'm glad someone realized this!

MOZ-CAGO, ILLIN NOISE!
I just stumbled upon a fellow Chicagoan :o) hullo! I'm on the northside, u?
Do you run the arcaneold website??!! Tell me more! I'm usually on the boards but have been sporadically coming to the forums...it's fun & has some cool peeps...and you know, cuz I can't get enough of Morrissey. We certainly are obsessed with this guy aren't we. But I ain't complaining! Love, peace & harmony ~C

Um, this was meant for Comtesse...see, I don't even know how to reply/use the forums. Other than to vote for the song du jour. Teach me, ol wise ones!

there are a few places morrissey has played that was small and was actually better than a large venue.
why don't any radio stations play morrissey? My husband is the one that had to introduce him to me. I'm guessing he gets airtime in LA but I've never heard him on the radio in my LIFE. and there are tons of new kids out there thinking fall out boy is awesome that should be exposed to some music with depth... even a LITTLE depth!

WXRT in Chicago plays him... mostly right after a new album, but usually 1-2 times per day, more overnight.

I had a frinking awesome afternoon listening to Fred, Channel 44 on XM Radio today. They played:
New York Dolls
shortly after,
New Order
Moz Disappointed
Electronic
Sparks: Tips for Teens

Moz could not have programmed it better himself... well, he prbly would have skipped Electronic, but I like them and MY feelings were not hurt by any band members...

WXRT in Chicago plays him... mostly right after a new album, but usually 1-2 times per day, more overnight.

I had a frinking awesome afternoon listening to Fred, Channel 44 on XM Radio today. They played:
New York Dolls
shortly after,
New Order
Moz Disappointed
Electronic
Sparks: Tips for Teens

Moz could not have programmed it better himself... well, he prbly would have skipped Electronic, but I like them and MY feelings were not hurt by any band members...

Tips For Teens?? Wow..I didn't think anybody played anything from Sparks except Cool Places...

Sparks' albums from the 80's were awesome..I got to see them open For The Go-Go's in 1999

Fred plays Tips for Teens and This Town Ain't... fairly often. Not sure if they play others Sparks much, but I've heard these quite often.

It's funny how some things sound dated and some don't. These don't, somehow, they're just frenetic enough to still be fresh.

Back
Top Bottom