Russell Brand

I believe what I read in that article, especially the part about Saint Brand’s eyes glazing over when he rapes.
When it comes to allegations of that nature what matters is what a jury 'believes'. Let these women go the police and let the police investigate the allegations. Let's see what comes of them, if anything.

well it's important that you dont make loony leftists and soy boys feel diminished by your virility, that's true

If you’re referring to Russell Brand’s virility, he’s not diminishing soy boys with his sexual prowess. If anything, if the “80 women a month” rumor is true, then he’s refuting the whole notion. Russell Brand is a vegetarian.

Let's hope so. Apparently he got a standing ovation last night at his show in Wembley. People hopefully will see through this mud slinging a mile away.
That means nothing. I saw that report - the journo said they managed to find a couple of early leavers saying that the allegations had made them "uncomfortable" being at the show. I didn't catch which theatre, could have been the stadium for all that matters. Just those two people's quote was all that was needed. Give it time the rest of the audience will soon be selling their story of how he abused them with his comedy. I seem to remember Kevin Spacey was supposed to be able to hypnotise his victims using his advanced acting skills.

When I saw RB's face pop up on the news I couldn't help feeling so depressed, here we go again. Someone else once loved in the crosshairs of doom. Then I thought of his friendship with Morrissey and it just gets worse. Just a comment of support for his old friend and that could be the rest of the 40th anniversary tour gone.

Practically all the women I know (knew) loved him regardless of all the admissions he's made about himself. I guess he must have made many sad unloveable men jealous of his antics over the years (I'd forgotten he was with Jemima Kahn too!). I did notice his video channel appeared to be becoming more wacky of late - like that nice presenter from that nice BBC Coast programme who now does stony faced rants on that horrid GB channel (what happened to make him like that?). Maybe he really did become a threat to the global mainstream media conspiracy complex or whatever it is supposed to be threatening us all and he now needs silencing.

At a time when there's so much going wrong with the world why this now?

Last edited:
Brand is controlled opposition, I’ve heard, from a conspiracy theorist.

He's an establishment figure. He has a background in Hollywood, TV and has friends in the media. He's pushing views that are popular with conservatives and are pushed by conservative elites, such as Fox news. Nothing he is saying is radical or anything. He's just another rich grifter.

An investigation this detailed and prepared won’t have spilt all the beans in one go. There’ll be more to come, with further stories ready to repel the initial objections.

An investigation this detailed and prepared won’t have spilt all the beans in one go. There’ll be more to come, with further stories ready to repel the initial objections.

And it will have been checked by internal legal counsel and external legal counsel extensively. At my work (a university), a simple complaint that goes to court is checked over by internal and external council, and that's relatively low stakes compared to this. The Times, the Sunday Times and Channel 4 will have massive legal teams and access to some of best outside legal counsel in the country. They wouldn't have published this stuff on a whim without it being poured over by the lawyers.

He's an establishment figure. He has a background in Hollywood, TV and has friends in the media. He's pushing views that are popular with conservatives and are pushed by conservative elites, such as Fox news. Nothing he is saying is radical or anything. He's just another rich grifter.
Indeed. And judging by some of the responses on this thread, it's worked. It really is amazing that people who think they can see 'behind the news' can't actually see beyond the end of their nose.

Like Savile, Brand has been hiding in plain sight for 20 years. The mere fact that "everyone knew what he was like" tells you that. Some of the clips shown on that documentary made for extremely uncomfortable viewing, especially the one where he clearly sexually assaulted that interviewer while 'joking' about taking her bra off. Unlike Savile, Brand is being called out publicly during his lifetime, and it's fascinating to see so many people falling over themselves to defend him.

Make no mistake, these are the same people who also defend Andrew Tate. It's not because they think it's lies or a conspiracy - like Brand and Tate, that's just a smokescreen. They defend them because, if given the opportunities that Brand and Tate had, they too would want to behave the same way and get away with it as well. The likes of Brand and Tate are mysoginist, predatory abusers. Anyone who is not like that can see it. It's obvious. If you geniunely can't see it, you should start seriously asking yourself why that is.

And if any of you defending Brand really think you can see the truth behind the news, ask yourself why he vanished from public eye around the time of the MeToo movement and when he next popped up it was as a reinvented right-wing 'truth-seer' with a handy, tailor-made defence of "they're out to get me cos I'm exposing the truth" if ever he ends up getting MeToo'd. He planned for this. Anyone defending him has fallen for his con.

And it will have been checked by internal legal counsel and external legal counsel extensively. At my work (a university), a simple complaint that goes to court is checked over by internal and external council, and that's relatively low stakes compared to this. The Times, the Sunday Times and Channel 4 will have massive legal teams and access to some of best outside legal counsel in the country. They wouldn't have published this stuff on a whim without it being poured over by the lawyers.
This investigation went on for several years and involved speaking to hundreds of people who have had dealings with Brand. You are of course correct - Dispatches/The Times have got this down watertight to be able to run it like that. There's no doubt it's the truth, and it's a 100% cert that Brand won't sue. Because it's all true, and he knows it.

It's worth remembering that a few years ago Brand managed to get a super-injunction to stop allegations of this nature being published, so clearly the team behind this new investigation has amassed such a wealth of evidence that the super-injunction is now ineffective.

He's bang to rights. It's bloody obvious.

Guy that comes across as a creepy f***er two steps away from raping someone... is a creepy f***er that rapes people

Colour me surprised! And colour me blue too. I thought we'd successfully sent him to the US, never to hear from him again like James Corden. Why is he on my news!

Russell Brand is quite anti goverment, is outspoken on his youtube channel, he is trying to be axed. I do also believe the women that are accusing him of rape and sexual assult, because he does seem like he could do something like that, he has an addictive personlity and think he could easily 'use' people for his own pleasure.

Morrissey is good friends with him, unless they have fallen out. Moz will have something to say about the case soon, but maybe he wishes to remain silent or won't defend him...

He is has been open about his promiscuous behaviour, I am really not sure what to think other than the accusations are both true but also false and out of context, and were probally consential in the heat of the moment but regretted afterwards, turning to disgust or something similar.

I do agree Russell Brand is a 'case'.

I'm not sure what to think. Hope his channel looses followers, or he explains himself more on his youtube channel. He has too many followers, hes not jesus!! (but he dresses like him.) The shawl and long hair.

At my work (a university), a simple complaint that goes to court is checked over by internal and external council, and that's relatively low stakes compared to this. The Times, the Sunday Times and Channel 4 will have massive legal teams and access to some of best outside legal counsel in the country. They wouldn't have published this stuff on a whim without it being poured over by the lawyers.
Well, that explains a lot. :lbf:
Yes, the media were so convinced of the facts that they didn't take the allegations to the police but saved them up for 9pm on a Saturday night. What's that you say? Wasn't this the same media that told us Jimmy Saville walked on water and did miracles?

Well, that explains a lot. :lbf:
Yes, the media were so convinced of the facts that they didn't take the allegations to the police but saved them up for 9pm on a Saturday night. What's that you say? Wasn't this the same media that told us Jimmy Saville walked on water and did miracles?
Why so hostile towards learning and knowledge?

Oh, just a little bit of friendly taking the piss, Gregor. Although these days they aren't so much seats of learning and knowledge as of indoctrination.
Why are you seeing conspiracies everywhere? What an exhausting way to live.

Morrissey is good friends with him, unless they have fallen out. Moz will have something to say about the case soon, but maybe he wishes to remain silent or won't defend him...
What's that based on? They mentioned each other a little around the time of Ringleader i.e. over 15 years ago but I've not heard anything at all in recent times to suggest that they are in touch, let alone good friends?

Why are you seeing conspiracies everywhere? What an exhausting way to live.
Being concerned about free speech and indoctrination in higher education and education generally is not that conspiratorial, I can assure you. It's a common debating point currently. In fact, the government is trying to pass a bill called The Higher Education (Freedom of Speech) Act to try to compel HEIs to ensure there is freedom of speech on campus. So, the idea is not that conspiratorial really.

I have no love for Brand - in fact, with his descent into cultish 'alternative facts'/conspiracy theory rabbit hole, I think he's probably at least partially responsible for a similar negative drift in Morrissey, and has been a bad influence on Moz and many others.

That said, the place where people should be judged for alledged rape/sexual assault and other crimes should be in a court of law, not the press or the court of public opinion. We've had similar crap going on with Kevin Spacey for the past few years, which has so far resulted in sweet FA being proved. Leave it to the police.

Conspiracy theory? FFS..........stop watching the news dude. Get away from the mainstream BS.

He is has been open about his promiscuous behaviour, I am really not sure what to think other than the accusations are both true but also false and out of context, and were probally consential in the heat of the moment but regretted afterwards, turning to disgust or something similar.

I do agree Russell Brand is a 'case'.

I'm not sure what to think. Hope his channel looses followers, or he explains himself more on his youtube channel. He has too many followers, hes not jesus!! (but he dresses like him.) The shawl and long hair.
Having a penis rammed down your throat and having to punch them off you because you are choking isn't consensual....it's rape.

Back
Top Bottom