Russell Brand

No......that's not rape. If you've got to that point, that's about personal boundaries.
Ok, that was something that happened to a 16 year old girl Brand had manipulated. If you don't see anything wrong with that picture, there's something deeply wrong with you.

What's that based on? They mentioned each other a little around the time of Ringleader i.e. over 15 years ago but I've not heard anything at all in recent times to suggest that they are in touch, let alone good friends?
You got the impression they got on well, and that's from the interviews we saw. Then there was Noel Gallagher talking about a night out with the two of them. All probably from over 20 years ago. And all of this from the web! Hmm, yes, I question my sources.

No......that's not rape. If you've got to that point, that's about personal boundaries.
Choking somebody who is pinned to the bed, gagging and crying and having to punch you to make you stop - what the hell is that if it's not rape? Is that a standard blowjob in your world? f***ing loon.

Ok, that was something that happened to a 16 year old girl Brand had manipulated. If you don't see anything wrong with that picture, there's something deeply wrong with you.

Yes, because that 16 year old 'girl' (who was legally of age to marry, so the fact that you think of her as a 'girl' is quite worrying) couldn't possibly have guessed what Russell Brand had on his mind. Presumably, the only 16-year old 'girls' you know are mentally retarded.

Choking somebody who is pinned to the bed, gagging and crying and having to punch you to make you stop - what the hell is that if it's not rape? Is that a standard blowjob in your world? f***ing loon.
That's if what she says is true. His recollections may differ.

That's if what she says is true. His recollections may differ.
I'm sure they will differ but it doesn't change the fact that what she's describing and accusing him of is rape. Whether it's a truthful allegation is for a court to decide but the situation she has described is not ambiguous, it's crystal clear.

I'm sure they will differ but it doesn't change the fact that what she's describing and accusing him of is rape. Whether it's a truthful allegation is for a court to decide but the situation she has described is not ambiguous, it's crystal clear.
Yet your rhetoric here would appear as though you've already decided guilt.

All men are already guilty in the eyes of Woke Folk - it's their take on the concept of Original Sin. And, of course, their inability to consider any
issue objectively and rationally.

Not so. Equally, I haven't preemptively decided that all the accusers are stupid gold-digging liars complaining about "bad sex", or that the whole thing is a hit job, etc etc. To do that without all the facts would be ridiculous, but it hasn't stopped half the posters here from insulting those women.

Brand is a creep, with no boundaries and no respect and I think that's pretty clear. But nobody should be tried and convicted by channel 4, an exploitative, trashy cesspit of a channel. Allegations as serious as that should be dealt with by the police.

Last edited:
Brand is a creep, with no boundaries and no respect and I think that's pretty clear. But nobody should be tried and convicted...

Hilarious! The very next post turns out to be a case in point of a complete inability to think objectively and rationally.

You argue that nobody should be tried and convicted by the media, having just stated in public that he's a creep with no boundaries. Woke logic in action.

Not so. Equally, I haven't preemptively decided that all the accusers are stupid gold-digging liars complaining about "bad sex", or that the whole thing is a hit job, etc etc. To do that without all the facts would be ridiculous, but it hasn't stopped half the posters here.

Brand is a creep, with no boundaries and no respect and I think that's pretty clear. But nobody should be tried and convicted by channel 4, an exploitative, trashy cesspit of a channel. Allegations as serious as that should be dealt with by the police.
'Choking somebody who is pinned to the bed, gagging and crying and having to punch you to make you stop - what the hell is that if it's not rape?' I dunno but that seems like a pretty definitive statement that you've concluded actually happened. I suggest everyone cools their jets and lets see how this plays out.

As a victim of sexual abuse, the last place I’d want it to be talked about is in the public media.

Maybe these women were desperate enough to feel like turning to media vultures is the only way of getting what happened to them heard, which is an important part of the healing process - but can usually be done with a trusted friend or a therapist.

It’s just sickening how they get clicks and profit out of things like these, all for the shock value. Completely exploitative, it’s wrong of them to take advantage of the women’s experiences and commodify them into a "shocking, news-breaking, 'hit'" documentary…

The justice system fails women, fails all of us, but all the media does is divert from it, giving it so much power in moral and legal matters, whereas it is felt that whatever they do can actually execute any type of justice can only be fatal in consequences.

Hilarious! The very next post turns out to be a case in point of a complete inability to think objectively and rationally.

You argue that nobody should be tried and convicted by the media, having just stated in public that he's a creep with no boundaries. Woke logic in action.
Russell Brand's entire public persona was built on being exactly that, it was a key part of his act and he enjoyed the "Top Shagger" hype and played up to it every chance he got. It doesn't make him a rapist but it's clear that he created and relished his reputation, you fool. That's not an "inability to think rationally", it's just acknowledging what Brand put out there in plain sight.

As a victim of sexual abuse, the last place I’d want it to be talked about is in the public media.

Maybe these women were desperate enough to feel like turning to media vultures is the only way of getting what happened to them heard, which is an important part of the healing process - but can usually be done with a trusted friend or a therapist.

It’s just sickening how they get clicks and profit out of things like these, all for the shock value. Completely exploitative, it’s wrong of them to take advantage of the women’s experiences and commodify them into a "shocking, news-breaking, 'hit'" documentary…

The justice system fails women, fails all of us, but all the media does is divert from it, giving it so much power in moral and legal matters, whereas it is felt that whatever they do can actually execute any type of justice can only be fatal in consequences.

The sensationalist BBC headlines say it all. Balanced, objective journalism at its finest....

Russell Brand's entire public persona was built on being exactly that, it was a key part of his act and he enjoyed the "Top Shagger" hype and played up to it every chance he got. It doesn't make him a rapist but it's clear that he created and relished his reputation, you fool.

What are you talking about, you absolute moron??

"Russel Brand's entire public persona was built on exactly that..."

Being "a creep with no boundaries", presumably (your words).

"It doesn't make him a rapist"

Which would mean that he does in fact have boundaries!

Are you at all capable of stringing two sentences together that are not contradictory?

What a dolt.

These women are absolutely entitled to tell their stories in the press first if they want to. They were violated and deprived of their agency by a rapist, they never consented to be raped, they get to take back their lives and control the narrative of their stories any way they want to.
They don't have to press charges to give Brand his day in court, he lost that right when he violated them. I am perfectly fine with him being tried in the media and the court of public opinion, I fully believe he is guilty. Even if a jury did not convict, it wouldn't matter because juries can be wrong and men are least likely to convict other men because of antiquated ideas about women and misogyny

These women are absolutely entitled to tell their stories in the press first if they want to. They were violated and deprived of their agency by a rapist, they never consented to be raped, they get to take back their lives and control the narrative of their stories any way they want to.
They don't have to press charges to give Brand his day in court, he lost that right when he violated them. I am perfectly fine with him being tried in the media and the court of public opinion, I fully believe he is guilty. Even if a jury did not convict, it wouldn't matter because juries can be wrong and men are least likely to convict other men because of antiquated ideas about women and misogyny

Yeah, courts... legal systems... who needs them. Waste of public money. Women must be telling the truth. Men must be lying. As long as someone like you (a prejudiced vigilante) has reached your verdict, I don't see why it should go to court.

Another post endorses my earlier one above - 'Woke Folk and their doctrine of Original Sin.' All men are guilty by default.

It's frightening how naively stupid Woke people are. You want to champion women's rights while arguing that we shouldn't have a legal system. I wouldn't have to spell out how dumb that is to any reasonably mature and intelligent adult.

What are you talking about, you absolute moron??

"Russel Brand's entire public persona was built on exactly that..."

Being "a creep with no boundaries", presumably (your words).

"It doesn't make him a rapist"

Which would mean that he does in fact have boundaries!

Are you at all capable of stringing two sentences together that are not contradictory?

What a dolt.
I'm not sure why you're pretending that you can't see what Brand himself has admitted about his behaviours, promiscuity, "sex addiction" and all. Did you think he was a blushing virgin before these allegations?

Listen to yourself, blathering on about "woke folk" and "woke logic" as though you've just discovered those terms, whilst whining that women have some kind of hive mind and all men are being victimized in this terrible world. Shut up you tosser.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom