Morrissey Central "RENAISSANCE MONTURA HOTEL LOBBY AT LAX (Los Angeles)" (March 18, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/renaissance-montura-hotel

full

Photo by Richard Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
least with a projection which im sure this is you can bung it on for the day then change to something else like i dont like mondays by the boomtown rats.

Atleast with a projection which im sure this is you can bung it on for the day then change to something else like i dont like mondays by the boomtown rats.
Thought of a good one for Wednesday:

Tuesdays Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Friday = Friday Mourning

Feel free to chime in with others.

Does Mozi need to be told how small it makes him look to be bragging about his name being in the lobby of a hotel by an airport?
He had the knack of making men feel
As small as they really were
Which meant as great as God had made them
But as males they disliked his air.

Does Mozi need to be told how small it makes him look to be bragging about his name being in the lobby of a hotel by an airport?
Maybe he really does need that constant reassurance that he hasn't been forgotten...in which case he must love this site in spite of what he says. And there is an element of modesty in allowing something like that to make an impact on you, rather than shrugging and taking your fame for granted....sort of.

Stop f***ing around, you go from hotel to hotel... Don't have a fixed place? What a waste of money !! Plus that of going from toilet to toilet. Lying on used beds yucks I was always disgusted to lie on hotel beds, the mattresses are used .yuck, yuck

Stop f***ing around, you go from hotel to hotel... Don't have a fixed place? What a waste of money !! Plus that of going from toilet to toilet. Lying on used beds yucks I was always disgusted to lie on hotel beds, the mattresses are used .yuck, yuck

How would he tour for you in Brazil if he always stayed in a fixed place?

Besides, he likes hotels.

Screenshot_20240318_232616_Chrome.jpg

I know, I know. Maybe he's travelling the globe looking for love, and hoping that when he gives these hugs and handshakes there will be a bolt from the blue. For all I tend to think that Johnny Marr totally broke his heart and he and Damon are very close, I wonder if he secretly desires a stable home with someone he loves, and Damon isn't quite it. And so he continues to roam and search....the man who has gone on record saying that humans were meant to live alone!

I wonder if he secretly desires a stable home with someone he loves, and Damon isn't quite it. And so he continues to roam and search....

I too considered this, when I saw the Suspicious Minds cover appear on the tracklisting for WMTWD. I wonder if there has been some indecision at times (on either side, or both)

So, if an old friend I know
Stops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see the tears are real, I'm crying
(Yes, I'm crying)

Are you really that worked up about how he spends his money?

I know, I know. Maybe he's travelling the globe looking for love, and hoping that when he gives these hugs and handshakes there will be a bolt from the blue. For all I tend to think that Johnny Marr totally broke his heart and he and Damon are very close, I wonder if he secretly desires a stable home with someone he loves, and Damon isn't quite it. And so he continues to roam and search....the man who has gone on record saying that humans were meant to live alone!
Yes, you can live alone but in a place other than a hotel. It's sad for me not to have a fixed place in the world. Someone thought I'm from Brazil, but I'm not from Argentina. It doesn't matter if she goes with Damon or not. Alone or accompanied, but in the same place. You travel and then you get tired and don't workYes,

Thought of a good one for Wednesday:

Tuesdays Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Friday = Friday Mourning

Feel free to chime in with others.
wednesday week by the undertones.
thursday child by david bowie.
saturday night by the bay city rollers.
sunday bloody sunday by u2.
think thats the hotel wall covered by everyday of the week.

Back
Top Bottom