• Puddle

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • That's Enough For Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, Puddle, pal, weren't you in love with JoRo or something? Aren't you supposed to be glad she won? :confused:

Puddle is always flirting with someone.
Since her departure he's looking for someone.:p

Wait, Puddle, pal, weren't you in love with JoRo or something? Aren't you supposed to be glad she won? :confused:

Chica...I hear a rumor you are cute. so you may be next!!

Hey, is it also true it's difficult to get you to post a picture of yourself on here?

Give what the people want!! :D

Puddle,

I tend to agree that you were robbed and that there was a Graveyard Vote Factor at work. The fact that I voted for you means little because I live in Florida, so who knows who I really voted for, know what I'm saying? :rolleyes: We all know who really won.

What's next for you? A beard?

020411gorewl1.jpg

Puddle,

I tend to agree that you were robbed and that there was a Graveyard Vote Factor at work. The fact that I voted for you means little because I live in Florida, so who knows who I really voted for, know what I'm saying? :rolleyes: We all know who really won.

020411gorewl1.jpg
take mine
5thmay.jpg

though its bigger now...

Just like Bush stole the last two elections, the same crime occurred here!! and what can you do? al Gore had to concede or else face looking like a cry baby. What bullshit defeatist way of looking at things. When there is corruption, there should be a fight, there should be justice. there should be an investigation.

Kewpie...I say we have a runoff vote between joroberts17 and I. make the vote public for counting purposes only. and all votes made by new members in the last three days must be thrown out. you can have the runoff only last two or three days. you are the voting committee so i can only hope you do the right thing.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

We all know what crime occurred here today. Indeed, it was the crime of the century.

and this is why we have to live with Bush for the last 7 years.

you see folks, this is a lesson to all. Make no doubt, a scandal has been committed here. I leave the final decision to Kewpie. If she supports this false vote, then I may step down. I will need final advice from my campaign manager who is no where to be seen at the moment.

Puddle, as your most loyal supporter and esteemed campaign manager, I am more sorry than you know that I could not be with you during the final moments of this poll where corruption and unscrupulousness clearly ruled the day. But truly, I don't know if I could have done any good without resorting to the same dirty, duplicitous tactics (as we know who) and since I feel positive I would not have any sway with Kewpie to hold a run-off (since Kewpie is quite adherent to the rules). Besides, even if there was a run-off, I am certain that the same dishonesty would re-occur, and it would be deja vu all over again.

Well then that's a shame. we could have had a very exciting runoff vote. I still believe there was corruption.

But such are the flaws in a modern democracy.

I step down.
I firmly salute you for having such integrity and mettle in the face of shameful adversity. All of your supporters recognize your huge achievement here and you come away with the essence of a true winner today. You fought hard until the bitter end, and no one can hold a candle to your rants.

You exhibited much brilliance in your rant of the year speech and that is widely recognized by your constituents. You will always be the winner of this poll in our hearts.

I have absolutely no regrets in how we ran your campaign. It wasn't the coup we hoped for, but we know that depraved factors beyond our control were ultimately responsible for this outcome. I hope you will allow me the privilege of your campaign manager for any future elections you are involved in.

Puddle,

020411gorewl1.jpg

Puddle, if you do grow a beard, please be kind enough to display yourself for us in members pics. :D

Puddle has huge potential to be the winner in 2007.
There aren't many ranters at the moment and joro became a legend in 2006.:p

Back
Top Bottom