• Puddle

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • That's Enough For Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^Sorry, must have missed that, Ms. Campaign Manager :o . Alright, I give up, I'll vote for him ("what next? rights for semen?" made me laugh :D ).

Missed it? what happened - did i not use large enough font to get your attention?

yep, that semen line was very funny.
puddle's rants
rant.gif
always crack me up!

glad to get your vote...but joro is leading again :(

Yes, being beaten by someone who doesn't even post here anymore can be upsetting ;) . At least it's a worthy opponent :) .
As well as being my lawyer and official vocabulary enhancer, I'm definitely hiring you as campaign manager next year - I'm still not over losing to Robby in the user name poll *shakes fist*.
EDIT: forgot to ask - where do you find these emoticons?

Yes, being beaten by someone who doesn't even post here anymore can be upsetting ;) . At least it's a worthy opponent :) .
As well as being my lawyer and official vocabulary enhancer, I'm definitely hiring you as campaign manager next year - I'm still not over losing to Robby in the user name poll *shakes fist*.
EDIT: forgot to ask - where do you find these emoticons?

you want me to get robby for you?
club.gif
i make a good thug too

the emoticons? i search
google.gif

(just right click on the emoticon in the post and under "properties", you can see the url the emoticon is coming from. here is the site i used for the two above )

what's going on NOIP? I was up in the polls yesterday and today I am down. I think we need a last minute get out the vote campaign.

"VOTE PUDDLE BECAUSE HE THINKS MIKE JOYCE SUCKS!!"

"DON'T VOTE THEO, HE'S REPUBLICAN!!"

"DON'T BE FOOLED, JOROBERTS IS A TROLL!!"

Last edited:
well, you had the perfect opp. in the apple macbook pro thread, and you disappointed - twice!!! (even after i reminded you)

i say you post the best rant of your life and we publicize it heavily. come on, and RANT!!!
shout.gif

well, you had the perfect opp. in the apple macbook pro thread, and you disappointed - twice!!! (even after i reminded you)

i say you post the best rant of your life and we publicize it heavily. come on, and RANT!!!
shout.gif

Rant? I should rant about you. For a campaign manager to publicly put me down in front of the masses. How could you!! I didn't blow it!! I spoke from the heart! I spoke the truth!! How many people would come to a Morrissey board to complain or rant about a computer!! How many!! That' right, the people need a ranter like me. I am providing a service.

And in the end, the good people, and the half-decent people, and the maladjusted people of Morrissey-solo will come to realize this!!

why, yes you should rant about me... but someone needs to provoke you. i have seen a little too much complacency out of you today. does it being a sunday have something to do with that? do you get lazy on sundays?

what does it take puddle? here how about this:
Was thinking the same thing. This may be poor strategy on Puddles' part. A last minute bid for votes coupled with a rant as anemic as this one may cause the undecided voters to go with JoRoberts. Puddles does do one thing right in mentioning Theo, the third party candidate, the vote splitter as it were, Ralph Nader to Puddles' Al Gore, but like Al Gore, Puddles comes across as robotic. The Theo post that mysteriously showed up today starts to seem like part of an overall strategy to confuse and manipulate the voters. Will they fall for it? :rolleyes:

why, yes you should rant about me... but someone needs to provoke you. i have seen a little too much complacency out of you today. does it being a sunday have something to do with that? do you get lazy on sundays?

what does it take puddle? here how about this:

I've been stressing about this computer problem. seriously, it sucks. I am human after all. One day, I'll be satisfied.

Of course I am nothing like Theo, only that we both rant about politics. But it's been a long time since someone here from the far-right posted their trash. Theo hasn't been here in 6 weeks. What's a puddle to do? rant about nothing? to no one? Am I a ranter or a lunatic?

alright here is another gem rant from puddle:

Theo, you're not the most sensitive of cultural anthropologists, are you?

Yes there is something flawed with a large sect of Islam. Poverty, as well as fear of US imperialism, just keeps it going. What I call the root causes.

I do find it sad that people get so wound up in the middle east. "like, dude relax". But the people are caught in the middle of many forces playing tug of war with their emotions. They take the side of radical islam because they can identify more closely with the people sending those messages.

I always said f*** Islam, but only when one realizes f*** all religion at the same time. So f*** religion.

VIVA Starbuck's on every corner, in every city in the world. Only then will people everywhere finally be 'free'.

PEOPLE, PUDDLE NEEDS YOU NOW! Easy just select the button next to his name on the ballot!!! DO IT QUICK! AND HIS ENVIABLE RANTS WILL CONTINUE STRONG INTO 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PUDDLE,
i know you must have something to say to this:
I hate this pope, he made those ridiculous ridiculous remarks that priests should make sure they're not gay before entering the priesthood because that was the cause for a lot of child abuse cases. Which shows a total misunderstanding of the issue, pissing off alot of victims support groups, which is hardly what he ahould be doing :mad:

^^um...like what? it's a dead topic. I agree the pope went about it the wrong way. priests don't molest boys because they, the priests, are gay.

however, either way, a pope is a pope. There is no reason to place a bet on what a pope might say because a pope is very predictable. get over it, the very top of the church hierarchy is not where to turn to to correct any problem rationally, progressively, or pro-actively. The stance will always be conservative for many years to come. Which is why pro-choice activists wasted their time demonstrating against John Paul's stance on condoms and abortion. Like, duh, get a clue before you hit the streets attempting to look smart.

but i guess it's a way to have your voice heard regardless. Prime air-time is hard to get these days. i just hope none of them actually think they can change the church by whining to the very top.

HEY PUDDLE,
i know you must have something to say to this:

so, puddle, how are you liking NYC these days? there was a time when you got down on it... are you two getting on well now?

yes, we are doing fine. things could always be better.. recently i have been busy picking up new design, photo, and video skills which keeps me busy and less focused on how NYC is overrated and full of boring people. though i am noticing some decent people here and there. i guess you have to get around.

which is where my new computer comes in..gonna take up video and design projects....once i get one i am satisfied with.

and of course it is impossible to find love in this city. I missed my chance a couple of times though. so i guess i am partly to blame.

Last edited:
joro leads just one vote...:eek:
Poll will close less than three hours, if you haven't voted, please vote now!!:D

Back
Top Bottom