Post your Morrissey artwork here

200999u7.jpg

omg, you HAVE to let me buy this one...
*gets down on knees and begs*
pm me please. :cool:

Tbevie, I love all of your dramatic shadows & lighting that you emphasize in your artwork... it brings out more emotion than the original photograph had. beautiful! :D also, I like the poses you've been choosing lately. they give a different perspective on Moz! so timeless.

Tbevie, I love all of your dramatic shadows & lighting that you emphasize in your artwork... it brings out more emotion than the original photograph had. beautiful! :D also, I like the poses you've been choosing lately. they give a different perspective on Moz! so timeless.

Agree totally boltkit. I think I took the photo that Tbevie used for the one above but the drawing just has that little something else. It's quite mesmerising.
P1020773.jpg

Agree totally boltkit. I think I took the photo that Tbevie used for the one above but the drawing just has that little something else. It's quite mesmerising.
P1020773.jpg

Hi there Scottishblood. I hope you don’t mind me drawing your wonderful photo. I didn’t realise it was taken by a fan. It’s so professional looking. And thank you very much for the compliment. :)

As an artist I hated when people would do this, compare the two, but Tbevie's attention to detail is amazing. Usually folds in cloth give you a chance to cheat a little, you didn't. Your eye is amazing.

Thanks a lot CrystalGeezer. :)

Thanks a lot boltkit. :)

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom