Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I doubt M would make a standalone political statement these days -
He has already repeatedly in song. What more do you people want?
& Central has only posted alt-right or Russian state videos,
so what? Is it the message or the source that matters more?
so would likely be on Putin's side
Huh? Yes, Morrissey is pro-war :crazy:
or would be more interested in anti-vaxx or anti-woke talking points like "I Stand With Ukraine is the new wear a mask" or "Covid is over now the media has war to promote".
would he? really ?
The hard left is embarrassed to see how blatantly the far right is supporting Putin. Which is quite funny.

people are dying or being displaced, and all we can focus on is who is ‘right’ and who is ‘wrong’. Another distraction from putting an end to this. Now, that’s ‘entertainment’!

As always, whatever.

would he? really ?

people are dying or being displaced, and all we can focus on is who is ‘right’ and who is ‘wrong’. Another distraction from putting an end to this. Now, that’s ‘entertainment’!

As always, whatever.

I don't think Central is Morrissey.

The sources have an ideological unity - it would be unusual to go from "Freedom Convoy" to "I Stand With Ukraine".

Morrissey is something more then singer of songs
Maybe statement on MC maybe something like that :
raw_morrissey-sahnede-esad39a-catti-39assad-is-shit39_361899198.jpg

#FCKPUTIN
#putinisshit

Yeah , i know it does not changes anything but ... at least I'll know he cares

I don't think Central is Morrissey.

The sources have an ideological unity - it would be unusual to go from "Freedom Convoy" to "I Stand With Ukraine".

As been proven.
I believe
Morrissey will stand
with any people
that are fighting against authority/government.

So it would make perfect sense, and not be unusual. And he would naturally be against anyone that brings on war against another, violence towards animals or man, regardless of politics.

This goes without saying, and goes without having to expect/demand a Central post from him.

would he? really ?

As always, whatever.

You absolute dick. You are lionising your favourite singer while people are dying. Morrissey praised Putin collaborators like Farage, and you are here reining back on that.

Accept your and his mistakes. Morrissey actively campaigned for Farage, who took Assange's memory stick and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, and who took Putin's roubles to destabilise the EU and pave the way for what's happening now. Farage - you know, the guy Morrissey praised, also praised Putin at every opportunity. Morrissey is a dangerous isolated right wing f***ing nut-job, and as you are ample evidence of, he is very happy to promote his disgraceful views and promote his disgraceful right wing and frankly fascist views to suckers like you

f*** Morrissey, f*** Putin and glory to Ukraine

You absolute dick. You are lionising your favourite singer while people are dying. Morrissey praised Putin collaborators like Farage, and you are here reining back on that.

Accept your and his mistakes. Morrissey actively campaigned for Farage, who took Assange's memory stick and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, and who took Putin's roubles to destabilise the EU and pave the way for what's happening now. Farage - you know, the guy Morrissey praised, also praised Putin at every opportunity. Morrissey is a dangerous isolated right wing f***ing nut-job, and as you are ample evidence of, he is very happy to promote his disgraceful views and promote his disgraceful right wing and frankly fascist views to suckers like you

Morrissey didn't actively campaign for Farage. He's barely mentioned him.

It's his obsessive detractors who keep linking him to Farage.

The left has promoted Putin as much as the right.

As been proven.
I believe
Morrissey will stand
with any people
that are fighting against authority/government.

So it would make perfect sense, and not be unusual. And he would naturally be against anyone that brings on war against another, violence towards animals or man, regardless of politics.

This goes without saying, and goes without having to expect/demand a Central post from him.

I'm not demanding a Central post.

I think Morrissey would be better off focusing on his health & SER should focus on his career.

You absolute dick.
Takes one to know one. Are we children here?
You are lionising your favourite singer while people are dying.
Have you read my other posts? Obviously not. And why don’t you criticize those expecting a Central post, as if a pop singers comment is more important than people dying? Nah, you want Morrissey to say something that you can be angered by, you’re pathetic.
Morrissey praised Putin collaborators like Farage, and you are here reining back on that.
is that what I’m consciously doing?

Accept your and his mistakes. Morrissey actively campaigned for Farage,
actively? Lol.
who took Assange's memory stick and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, and who took Putin's roubles to destabilise the EU and pave the way for what's happening now.
Did Morrissey say he knew this? Links please.
Farage - you know, the guy Morrissey praised, also praised Putin at every opportunity. Morrissey is a dangerous isolated right wing f***ing nut-job, and as you are ample evidence of, he is very happy to promote his disgraceful views and promote his disgraceful right wing and frankly fascist views to suckers like you

f*** Morrissey,
Cool story, bro.
f*** Putin and glory to Ukraine
& Glory to the end of war! maybe someday.

come on @Uncleskinny we’re waiting for your reply to this post.

Discussing his political affiliation, he said he has "never" been a supporter of Ukip, but added of Brexit Party leader and former Ukip leader Nigel Farage: "It's obvious that he would make a good prime minister - if any of us can actually remember what a good prime minister is."

HOWEVER!!!!! i did get worldle on my third try!! :rock:
#Worldle #36 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘️
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜↗️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

am i a genius, honey bunny?! SAY I AM!!!!!!:hearteyes:

Was that yesterday's worldle or today's?? Because I got today's in one! Are you proud of me? :hearteyes:
[EDIT: I notice now it was today's, #36. If you're a genius for getting it in three what does that make me??]

#Worldle #36 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
I solved Semantle #28 in 87 guesses. My first guess had a similarity of 10.39. My first word in the top 1000 was at guess #7. My penultimate guess had a similarity of 74.70 (999/1000). https://semantle.novalis.org/

@dressrehearsal was yesterday beginner's luck or what? :unsure: :rage:
I'm going to stop posting my puzzle results though because you shamed me out of it, as you should have! I got life-shamed, OCD-shamed, all types of shamed. I tossed and turned and cringed under the bedcovers thinking about it. In the cold light of morning I came to realise it was a helpful nudge in the right direction from you, because you want to see me excel and not just circle the drain by posting these puzzle results all the time. You shamed me for the noblest and most selfless of reasons, it was POSITIVE humiliation. For that I thank you :hearteyes:. So it's onwards and upwards from here! What that entails I'm not sure yet, but my dalliance with all the -dle games has come to a close. I'll have more time now to tell you how great you are, for a start!

If I wasn't sure which side I was on re: Russia/Ukraine, along came Uncleskinny with his "glory to Ukraine" which was another helpful nudge for me. Thankfully though I'm aware that it's not important which side I'm on because nothing I post here matters and will never have any effect on anything, but apparently some people aren't aware that the same thing is true of their own thoughts and posts!? People posted about Trump here for five years, from both sides, and I think it's safe to say that not one word of it mattered although we acted at the time like it did. Talk about circling the drain!

Uncleskinny now is throwing accusations at Ketamine Sun like she's some kind of diplomat or politician with legislative power, as if this is a UN security council meeting rather than a music forum. I suppose by convincing himself that all this matters, he doesn't feel quite so powerless.

Anyway, I've been listening to this song every day. Nobody ever told me about Red House Painters! I think I knew the name but I might have mixed them up with another band like Shudder To Think that I've never listened to either. What a pleasant surprise this song was, but then I'm a sucker for an extended 'la la la' outro. I don't listen to much guitar based music any more, so it's a shock for me when I hear a song like this that I've never heard before and want to listen to more than once. This might be the first one since The Wedding Present's 'Interstate 5' and it's been a couple of years since I came across that song. On my OCD rating scale, I have Katy Song level with Reel Around the Fountain! 😲

You're not going to ruin it for me are you by telling me how boring you find it, because you know I'll be shamed out of liking it :blushing:

Last edited:

Discussing his political affiliation, he said he has "never" been a supporter of Ukip, but added of Brexit Party leader and former Ukip leader Nigel Farage: "It's obvious that he would make a good prime minister - if any of us can actually remember what a good prime minister is."

He means he has a strong personality - he doesn't mean he supports his policies or he's a good person.

He said similar about Thatcher & he vehemently hated her.

He said he'd never supported UKIP or Farage.

Everything he's ever said about Farage.

In 2013, in an interview with Loaded, Morrissey said:

I nearly voted for UKIP. I like Nigel Farage a great deal. His views are quite logical – especially where Europe is concerned, although it was plain daft of him to applaud the lavish Royal Wedding at a time when working-class England were told to cut-back, shut-up and get stuffed.

In 2016, in an interview with news.com he said:

News.Com: The reports of you running for the Mayor of London with the Animal Welfare Party. Fact or fiction?

Morrissey: Fact, although I could see the pointlessness of stepping in. The BBC now do not give you news, but they give you their opinion, and therefore they give anyone a very hard time if that person does not suit the convenience and prejudices of the established elite. Therefore liberal educators such as George Galloway and Nigel Farage are loathed by the BBC because both men respect equal freedom for all people, and they are not remotely intimidated by the BBC.

In an interview on Morrissey Central, April 2018, he said:

UKIP is dead, and Nigel Farage aided their downfall by supporting Henry Bolton.

And in another interview on Morrissey Central, given in April 2019 but published in June 2019, he said:

Sam: Can we just sort out your political position because I’m sick of reading about how you’ve had a ‘controversial outburst’ when I know that you aren’t seen anywhere and you don’t ever speak to anyone. I’ve known you for 35 years and I’ve never heard you outburst. Are you actually a supporter of UKIP?

Morrissey: No. Never.

Sam: Of Nigel Farage?

Morrissey: No, no, no … but it’s obvious that he would make a good Prime Minister … if any of us can actually remember what a good Prime Minister is.

So that's 4 times, in passing, between 2013 & 2019.

Plus - his opinion of Prime Ministers is notoriously low - so it's not the compliment it might seem - in September 2014 Morrissey said:

The idea of a single President or Prime Minister is ludicrous to me, because you are absolutely giving the divine right to a single individual to do what they please to other living beings, and to define rights and wrongs, and to carry out such dealings away from any public scrutiny.

:)

if someone shot a bb gun up in the air the EU would run out at full speed and surrender to no one:lbf:

if farage had not given a computer chip to salooona analytica, the the EU -who get scared at the sight of a :mouseface:-
would have miraculously become macho man and invaded russia:crazy:

:hammer:

He's more doolally than dangerous though, wouldn't you say?
Of course, if he embarks on a political career, I'll quickly take that back...
Given the number of saddos/nutcases starting from scratch who got to rule parts of the world so far...
We're just lucky he's not a failed artist like that other guy.

:straightface:

I mean we're lucky he doesn't have a mustache.

Everything he's ever said about Farage.

In 2013, in an interview with Loaded, Morrissey said:

I nearly voted for UKIP. I like Nigel Farage a great deal. His views are quite logical – especially where Europe is concerned, although it was plain daft of him to applaud the lavish Royal Wedding at a time when working-class England were told to cut-back, shut-up and get stuffed.

In 2016, in an interview with news.com he said:

News.Com: The reports of you running for the Mayor of London with the Animal Welfare Party. Fact or fiction?

Morrissey: Fact, although I could see the pointlessness of stepping in. The BBC now do not give you news, but they give you their opinion, and therefore they give anyone a very hard time if that person does not suit the convenience and prejudices of the established elite. Therefore liberal educators such as George Galloway and Nigel Farage are loathed by the BBC because both men respect equal freedom for all people, and they are not remotely intimidated by the BBC.

In an interview on Morrissey Central, April 2018, he said:

UKIP is dead, and Nigel Farage aided their downfall by supporting Henry Bolton.

And in another interview on Morrissey Central, given in April 2019 but published in June 2019, he said:

Sam: Can we just sort out your political position because I’m sick of reading about how you’ve had a ‘controversial outburst’ when I know that you aren’t seen anywhere and you don’t ever speak to anyone. I’ve known you for 35 years and I’ve never heard you outburst. Are you actually a supporter of UKIP?

Morrissey: No. Never.

Sam: Of Nigel Farage?

Morrissey: No, no, no … but it’s obvious that he would make a good Prime Minister … if any of us can actually remember what a good Prime Minister is.

So that's 4 times, in passing, between 2013 & 2019.

Plus - his opinion of Prime Ministers is notoriously low - so it's not the compliment it might seem - in September 2014 Morrissey said:

The idea of a single President or Prime Minister is ludicrous to me, because you are absolutely giving the divine right to a single individual to do what they please to other living beings, and to define rights and wrongs, and to carry out such dealings away from any public scrutiny.

I wonder if Unclesickly will ever respond to these facts. Or maybe he waits for Surface to make the weak reply for him instead.

:)
computer chip>assange>farage>saloona alalytica>putin>rubles>EU?
he may have put on his hipster :tiphat:
and gone to protest at the "farage EU"(n)
everybody wants to protest but nobody wants to get shot;)

:hammer:

I wonder if Unclesickly will ever respond to these facts. Or maybe he waits for Surface to make the weak reply for him instead.

Some people I chat with on Twitter & IRL seem to have those selective & misleading quotes on replay in their heads.

So an imaginary Morrissey is screeching FARAGE at them 24/7.

:ahhh:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom