Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have a dollar fifty and some uncomfortable sandals from Payless I wore twice. That's my best offer.

What size are the sandals? Oh heck it doesn't matter I could use a couple of fly swatters.

OK. For the $1.50 and sandals, I'll give you one old UBS cord held together with duct tape, and a Bay City Rollers Greatest Hits LP with only one scratch--through one of the less choice songs, btw.

Bay-City-Rollers-Greatest-Hits-516760-991.jpg

What size are the sandals? Oh heck it doesn't matter I could use a couple of fly swatters.

OK. For the $1.50 and sandals, I'll give you one old UBS cord held together with duct tape, and a Bay City Rollers Greatest Hits LP with only one scratch--through one of the less choice songs, btw.

Bay-City-Rollers-Greatest-Hits-516760-991.jpg

Ladies 11. I don't have a record player. Okay, I'll take the USB cord held together with duct tape...and two crystals.

What are we trading for again? I forget. :p

I'm totally ADDing!!! I should be on the road or at least packing and I'm sitting here zoning out on the internet trading imaginary crystals for scratched records. :rolleyes: It's just this is the most exciting day of the year on facebook and I keep gravitating back to the computer to read all the happy birthday messages. :p Okgottagobye.

Dreaming of jumping on a plane to the usa, hiring a car and going on a Moz Tour road trip, f*** they could do a documentary about it.

The Smiths were overlooked again! :mad:

The nominations for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Class of 2013 are in. This year's hopefuls are Albert King, Chic, Deep Purple, Donna Summer, Heart, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Kraftwerk, the Marvelettes, the Meters, N.W.A., Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Procol Harum, Public Enemy, Randy Newman and Rush. The top vote-getters will be inducted on April 18th, 2013 at the Nokia Theater L.A. live in Los Angeles.

Read more: here.

Last edited:
I don't mind reading a good moan :p

Here's a moan right now...

I'm actually watching Doctor Who Series 6...

tumblr_m9wvi6Kppm1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

The Doctor's companions need to either have some character, or just shut up.

Listen to Colin Baker's Big Finish audios, there is some really great stuff there. He is The Doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can it be that Johnny Marr has got a deal with a major record label - despite not having any solo career to speak of - and Morrissey hasn't got any deal?

How can it be that Johnny Marr has got a deal with a major record label - despite not having any solo career to speak of - and Morrissey hasn't got any deal?

Probably because he doesn't have unreasonable requests and a history of being a difficult ingrate...

Maybe Street would do something if Morrissey asked? I'm sure he's got contacts.

I've got a bloody cold. Anyone got any home made recipes to unblock a nose? :D

I've got a bloody cold. Anyone got any home made recipes to unblock a nose? :D

1:Take a deep breath
2:Slowly breath out completely
3:Pinch your nose
4:Move your head up and down like look up the sky and look down the ground in two second
5:Keep doing it until you really need to breath
6:Then your nose has been unblocked, yay!

Hope it works.

1:Take a deep breath
2:Slowly breath out completely
3:Pinch your nose
4:Move your head up and down like look up the sky and look down the ground in two second
5:Keep doing it until you really need to breath
6:Then your nose has been unblocked, yay!

Hope it works.

Wow, it's helped quite a bit! Thanks Kewie!! :)

DEATH TO THE DISCO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our network tv is playing a Man U game at the moment and it looks like they're playing a team of referees. :D They're winning though! I kinda love the chanting.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom