Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Art Hounds

This reminded me of the ongoing debate of Art-Hounds lyrics (I still don't hear the 'K' of book when listening :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, it's so hard eating a take away chinese when your a pescatarian! I wish I could have ordered the damn thing because I ended up eating only rice, prawn crackers and spring rolls...it's a bloody good thing that I'm not one of them picky sods who eat anything "contaminated" :(

"As holiness increases, there is no way to depict its brightness, except by darkness." - A premise of Apophatic Theology

The absurdity of Tom Smith and Matt Berninger being compared to Ian Curtis simply because all three have baritone voices. :rolleyes:

Yeah; that's 21 century rock journalism for you. And every kind-of-moody-but-kind-of-feisty female singer is compared to Patti Smith.

Yeah; that's 21 century rock journalism for you. And every kind-of-moody-but-kind-of-feisty female singer is compared to Patti Smith.

What gets me is that Ian Curtis is like the default setting simply because he was first. But The National and Editors sound nothing like Joy Division to me.

Ahh, it's so hard eating a take away chinese when your a pescatarian! I wish I could have ordered the damn thing because I ended up eating only rice, prawn crackers and spring rolls...it's a bloody good thing that I'm not one of them picky sods who eat anything "contaminated" :(

Don't you have a say in these things? Sounds like you get what they shove under the door.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom