Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Your mom kind of reminds me of my mom. Maybe they should be friends. Is your mom african american, perchance?

Sadly, no. :D She told me today she saw a woman at the mall with a lip ring and she thought it was disgusting. Somehow that conversation turned to the topic of breastfeeding and she said with a grimace that NO WAY did she ever breastfeed me. It wasn't "fashionable" to do that. I think this is why I have issues with wanting to be held but never finding someone to do the holding so bad. :p

Wait, your mom is white, right? She just prefers the company of black people?

Sadly, no. :D She told me today she saw a woman at the mall with a lip ring and she thought it was disgusting. Somehow that conversation turned to the topic of breastfeeding and she said with a grimace that NO WAY did she ever breastfeed me. It wasn't "fashionable" to do that. I think this is why I have issues with wanting to be held but never finding someone to do the holding so bad. :p

The thought of once being an infant being breast fed makes me squeamish. I really don't like the idea because it seems dirty and I can't even imagine the toxins that are continually passed from mother to baby because of things like chemicals in processed foods and the antibiotics being pumped into animals for human consumption. If the thought of all that doesn't bother you, maybe just count yourself lucky that your mother wasn't one of those creepy breast feeding fanatics. I went to kindergarden with a girl whose mother came in at recess every day to breast feed her daughter. In KINDERGARDEN. Now that is messed up.

Wait, your mom is white, right? She just prefers the company of black people?

Correct....

The thought of once being an infant being breast fed makes me squeamish. I really don't like the idea because it seems dirty and I can't even imagine the toxins that are continually passed from mother to baby because of things like chemicals in processed foods and the antibiotics being pumped into animals for human consumption. If the thought of all that doesn't bother you, maybe just count yourself lucky that your mother wasn't one of those creepy breast feeding fanatics. I went to kindergarden with a girl whose mother came in at recess every day to breast feed her daughter. In KINDERGARDEN. Now that is messed up.

I dunno, my friend is super preggers now and I'm learning about it just being around her. Apparently breastmilk it's God's gift to babies, it absolutely the only thing they should have and full of stuff that fights the germs and foreign chemicals, not until kidnergarten though, that's kinda effed up.

Speaking of baby-to-be, I bought her some jeans last night at this baby store going out of business and couldn;t resist, went for the peacoat and linen blouse. HOW FLIPPING CUTE is this outfit? :D The coat (which has ears :sweet:) is the size of my hand stretched out, tiny tiny person!

6495183627_a7f1746073.jpg

I dunno, my friend is super preggers now and I'm learning about it just being around her. Apparently breastmilk it's God's gift to babies, it absolutely the only thing they should have and full of stuff that fights the germs and foreign chemicals, not until kidnergarten though, that's kinda effed up.

Speaking of baby-to-be, I bought her some jeans last night at this baby store going out of business and couldn;t resist, went for the peacoat and linen blouse. HOW FLIPPING CUTE is this outfit? :D The coat (which has ears :sweet:) is the size of my hand stretched out, tiny tiny person!

Oh my gosh! That tiny outfit is adorable. I love that little peacoat with ears! In fact, I wish they came in my size! Baby accessories and clothes are the cutest. There's a store in Long Beach that sells very expensive and very adorable infant garb. For a while I was super into that sort of stuff and I spent a lot of time sewing small felt creations which were intended to be used as pacifier clips but instead were sown to various hoodies or lost. I only have one left. But yeah, babies make women crazy (myself included).

skull.png

Oh my gosh! That tiny outfit is adorable. I love that little peacoat with ears! In fact, I wish they came in my size! Baby accessories and clothes are the cutest. There's a store in Long Beach that sells very expensive and very adorable infant garb. For a while I was super into that sort of stuff and I spent a lot of time sewing small felt creations which were intended to be used as pacifier clips but instead were sown to various hoodies or lost. I only have one left. But yeah, babies make women crazy (myself included).

skull.png

How sweet! :sweet:

Yeah, I've gone through periods of being baby crazy. I think that ship has sailed, though. :o Maybe some day I'll adopt a neglected horse or something.

Listening to a rip of the very murky "So This Is America" bootleg (hideous cover, btw) and thinking Johnny Marr could have been an amazing Shoegaze guitarist, which is made apparent by the smeary, hazy guitar sound on this bootleg... and now wishing he had done some Shoegaze in the early 90's.

Absolutely! And I can add that breastfeeding is one of the most wonderful things that a woman can experience...I'm not a fanatic though, I can't stand them, some mothers are really pathological!
The little red coat is just lovely by the way :)

Absolutely! And I can add that breastfeeding is one of the most wonderful things that a woman can experience...I'm not a fanatic though, I can't stand them, some mothers are really pathological!
The little red coat is just lovely by the way :)

It's actually hot pink. :p

I've decided that zero part of me has any desire to run a marathon. Or run anywhere for fun. Maybe if I was more fit, but I'd rather do something else for four and a half hours that reduced me to a pile of vomit and cramps when I'm done. :squiffy:

I seem to have a lot of friends that are teachers and marathon runners. It's weird.

The f***ing hip, trendy (and anemic, bulimic, sickly and frail-looking) 1970's hairdo-having trustafarian kids grinning and dancing around like idiots in this new iPod Touch commercial need to f*** off with that annoying bullshit and stop being so happy.
It doesn't make me want to own an iPod any more than I already didn't.

Canned youth culture turns my f***ing stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about how much I love music.

Can't play a note, but God I'd be dead without it.

I've been thinking the same lately. I love music, constantly have something playing, yet have no idea how to play. I went to my daughter's end-of-year guitar concert and was absolutely amazed by some of the kids - it made me realise how little I know about playing music.

When is FedEx gonna get here with my new iPhone!?! Probably the second I leave my house. :rolleyes:

Hey Corrissey! Once you get your new iphone, you'll ever leave your house. :p

Hey Corrissey! Once you get your new iphone, you'll ever leave your house. :p

:lbf: I know.... but haz interwebz, can travel. I'll be totally plugged in & oblivious to my surroundings... just like everyone else. :thumb:
I'll be so organized, I won't know what to do with myself.

I keep thinking (when it gets here), I'll run around screaming, "The new phone is here, the new phone is here!" ala Navin Johnson :D

:lbf: I know.... but haz interwebz, can travel. I'll be totally plugged in & oblivious to my surroundings... just like everyone else. :thumb:
I'll be so organized, I won't know what to do with myself.

I keep thinking (when it gets here), I'll run around screaming, "The new phone is here, the new phone is here!" ala Navin Johnson :D

Please download Hanging With Friends and play with me, my name is Crystal Geezer. :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom