Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

For me, the meals thing goes:

Breakfast
Lunch
Tea (if it's just an everyday evening meal, usually in front of the TV)
Dinner (if it's a meal that's taken time and effort to prepare and we're sitting at the table/out at a restaurant)

And then anything inbetween meals is a 'snack'.

I have a question: When you're eating your evening tea/meal do you actually drink tea to the meal or are you having an evening tea without tea?

I have a question: When you're eating your evening tea/meal do you actually drink tea to the meal or are you having an evening tea without tea?

Tea generally refers to just the meal in itself/action of sitting down to eat it etc. Some people have tea-tea with their dinner-tea, but I never have hot drinks with a meal personally because it makes me feel queasy.

Tea generally refers to just the meal in itself/action of sitting down to eat it etc. Some people have tea-tea with their dinner-tea, but I never have hot drinks with a meal personally because it makes me feel queasy.

Ok. A bit funny to have evening tea without tea though.

For me, the meals thing goes:

Breakfast
Lunch
Tea (if it's just an everyday evening meal, usually in front of the TV)
Dinner (if it's a meal that's taken time and effort to prepare and we're sitting at the table/out at a restaurant)

And then anything inbetween meals is a 'snack'.

I have never had lunch in my life.Lunch is dinner,tea is tea and dinner is supper.

And Emil,I sometimes have coffee with my tea,but mostly tea..with my tea..

I have never had lunch in my life.Lunch is dinner,tea is tea and dinner is supper.

Britain is f***ed up. Drive on the wrong side of the street, have dinner in the middle of the day...
But one gotta love it anyway.

Britain is f***ed up. Drive on the wrong side of the street, have dinner in the middle of the day...
But one gotta love it anyway.

Oh England my Lionheart
I'm in your garden fading fast in your arms
The soldiers soften,the war is over
The air raid shelters are blooming clover
Flapping umbrellas fill the lanes
My London bridge in rain again
oh England my Lionheart
Peter Pan steals the kids in Kensington Park
You read me Shakespeare on the rolling Thames
That old river poet that never,ever ends
Our thumping hearts hold the ravens in
And keep the tower from tumbling
Oh England my Lionheart

I dont want to go

Oh England my Lionheart
Dropped from my black Spitfire
To my funeral barge
Give me one kiss in appleblossom
Give me one wish and I'll be wassailing
In the orchard my English rose
Or with my shepherd who'll take me home

Oh England my Lionheart
I dont want to go

I was just playing Bejeweled 2 and I was called 'Incredible!'. *smiles smugly*

My family loves that game. Whenever one of them sets a high score, the others spend hours trying to beat it. I never really got into it, but it is fun to watch them fight to set the new high score.

What do you mean by "die"? Just curious because I have reflux problems, and I sometimes ask myself "If I eat this, will I die?" I didn't realize other people asked that question too.

I'm sorry to hear about your reflux problems but my cake is a metaphorical one. Actual cake will probably be the death of me in the end mind. A nice Victoria sponge to take me down perhaps.

What we're having for tea? - Coffee! :lbf:

its actually..

Breakfast
Lunch
Afternoon tea (or 'high' tea)
Dinner

its a class thing, hence why the afternoon tea got bastardized into replacing dinner, usually by the types who eat 'dinner' before 6pm.

(and i have a real THING about people calling Lunch Dinner.. arrghhh!) :rolleyes:

My family loves that game. Whenever one of them sets a high score, the others spend hours trying to beat it. I never really got into it, but it is fun to watch them fight to set the new high score.

My parents in particular are such gamers. They particularly like Bejeweled, but my mum is constantly on Puzzle Solitaire. :p

its actually..

Breakfast
Lunch
Afternoon tea (or 'high' tea)
Dinner

its a class thing, hence why the afternoon tea got bastardized into replacing dinner, usually by the types who eat 'dinner' before 6pm.

(and i have a real THING about people calling Lunch Dinner.. arrghhh!) :rolleyes:

Me too. It just sounds...wrong somehow, doesn't it?

Also, this thread is really making me want to make some decent tea (preferably Darjeeling) in a pot, but I just can't be bothered.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom