Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

why did you get to shout that out?

I got to shout wank as we are studying Don Juan by Byron and the protagonist is, for a while, a sexually frustrated 16 year old and so when our teacher said, in a purposefully patronising voice, "and do we all know what sexually frustrated teenage boys do to gain sexual relief?" and nobody in the class answered I just shouted 'WANK!'...and everyone laughed, including my teacher who simply said "yeah, they just go off and have one big wank".

You gotta love education :)

Love PTxx.

yeah, that too, im just saying when im doing it, i want that area to be poop free! :mad:

I just took out all the trash from this trash can Robby. Would you lick it?

3192044029_f0891935f2.jpg

A little sensual anal stimulation? Yay. I just think licking the place where poop comes out of is not good on so many levels it should be avoided.

i know, i know, its her fault, not mine :o

And why is it my fault? I was talking about proper pooping, not licking ass. You're one of those people who think Adam was all innocent and Eve was Man's Ultimate Seductress, aren't you? :mad:

Last edited:
she's anti-oral of any kind, she told us earlier :eek:

I'm NOT ANTI-ORAL!!!!! Damiit, get your facts straight, I lubs me some beejay.

I'm anti-poop area licking. And who in their right mind wouldn't be?

Up the top of the page.
Ebay item, rare promo of 'You May Have Killed Me'

I wonder if I'm strange. When I eat a baked potato, I enjoy the skin more than the potato part. I imagine it's what steamed tree bark might taste like.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom