Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

We have Knorr pasta snack pots in Sweden, @rifke! As soon as they let you out, you and Eddo should move to Sweden! You can get Knorr pasta snack pots, you can buy pants in stores that are open and let you try on your pants, and since we haven't completely f***ed up our economy, you might even be able to find a job!

We have Knorr pasta snack pots in Sweden, @rifke! As soon as they let you out, you and Eddo should move to Sweden! You can get Knorr pasta snack pots, you can buy pants in stores that are open and let you try on your pants, and since we haven't completely f***ed up our economy, you might even be able to find a job!
oh bun bun, you had me at knorr pasta snack pots!!!! <3 im there!!! all that other stuff is just a bonus!

they're good right?! have you tried the mushroom one?!

Yikes! Trying on pants in stores sounds slightly different to British ears.

it's soooooo good, pep! the flavour was amazing and there were little mushrooms in it! I experienced complete fulfilment eating it. makes me wonder why more things don't come dehydrated in little cardboard pots.

no, I don't have that other job, and even if it were to fully open again I wouldn't want to go back. I was kind of a jerk to my manager (he deserved it) and i was forever having to work with crabby old ladies which made me sad, to spend the last years of my young life listening to old cranks bitch. it makes me sad to spend these years in a grocery store too, but at least there's some young vibrant people there. I don't know if I could get state benefits, and even if I could I think that would require doing my income taxes, whereupon it would come out that I owe them a lot of money which I cant afford to pay and which I am now, considering that other people are being paid by the government more money to sit at home than I make by going to work, enormously resentful at the mere idea of having to pay. I talked to my manager today and she told me not to worry, that there would still be enough hours, so hopefully it will be okay. i just need to be able to support myself while I write my book, that's all I ask!!
Sorry, I remain unconvinced. I've lived like that, on the edge of society, eating instant mashed potato (Just add water! just like the real thing!) in dingy bedsits. I'm not ever going back there and you can't make me!

Well, that's good news about the store in one way, at least. You just need to sit tight and get that book written! WHERE is Jericho with that link to the webinar? I've still not heard. Think I might have to try emailing the Blessed St Harry of Bingham himself.

Sorry, I remain unconvinced. I've lived like that, on the edge of society, eating instant mashed potato (Just add water! just like the real thing!) in dingy bedsits. I'm not ever going back there and you can't make me!

Well, that's good news about the store in one way, at least. You just need to sit tight and get that book written! WHERE is Jericho with that link to the webinar? I've still not heard. Think I might have to try emailing the Blessed St Harry of Bingham himself.
I was just gonna say.... they even have POTATO SNACK POTS!!!!

i am missing out. why dont they have that shit in canada?

tomorrow i get off at 5 pep and then i have friday and saturday off, so im gonna start working on the writing!! no wasting the whole day watching jeffrey epstein documentaries!

I don't miss the company though. I don't talk to the woman whose hand is in the photo anymore. She got catty with me.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom