Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

actually it did! but im a fan of the Pollyanna look anyway, no matter what. ganni is one of the hottest labels of the moment. I think they refer to it as scandi-cool and i think this blouse is a good representation of that. I love it though, the candy coloured stripes, the peter pan collar, the lack of any hint of sexuality whatsoever. it's totally my kind of thing. i should really buy it.
I'll never understand fashion. It just looks like something you'd put a six-year-old in, but adult-sized, which seems kind of creepy (sorry). The stripes are nice though. I'm a big fan of stripes, especially light blue and white. I don't know, I always thought when you buy expensive clothes, you pay for the quality and weight of the fabric, the better dyes, the finishing - trims and linings etc, but also the cut - a good cut that skims the body in the right places and hangs well. That hangs like a laundry bag. I just don't get it. (Sorry, again).

So much for the thrill of drinking beer. It was fun for the first hour or so, but then I just felt fatter, blah, with dirty teeth, and thirsty for water and peppermint tea. I still have 7 left.

I'll never understand fashion. It just looks like something you'd put a six-year-old in, but adult-sized, which seems kind of creepy (sorry). The stripes are nice though. I'm a big fan of stripes, especially light blue and white. I don't know, I always thought when you buy expensive clothes, you pay for the quality and weight of the fabric, the better dyes, the finishing - trims and linings etc, but also the cut - a good cut that skims the body in the right places and hangs well. That hangs like a laundry bag. I just don't get it. (Sorry, again).
i dont think there's much to get, honestly. if you like it you like it, if you don't you pass on and pick something else! for me this blouse is carefree, whimsical, a touch saccharine, which means that, for me, it hits all the right notes.
i think it hangs nicely. i like the big sleeves. i cant imagine any other way a blouse like that should hang.
it does look like something a six year old would wear but at the same times it's not referencing childrens clothing, it's referencing vintage fashion and Scandinavian national costume. it's only creepy to wear something that looks like something a six year old would wear when the sole reason for wearing the thing is because it looks like something a six year old would wear.
personally i like it because it reminds me of something the elves in santas workshop might wear. :lbf: i mean, look at how great they look (in both colours!!)

i dont think there's much to get, honestly. if you like it you like it, if you don't you pass on and pick something else! for me this blouse is carefree, whimsical, a touch saccharine, which means that, for me, it hits all the right notes.
i think it hangs nicely. i like the big sleeves. i cant imagine any other way a blouse like that should hang.
it does look like something a six year old would wear but at the same times it's not referencing childrens clothing, it's referencing vintage fashion and Scandinavian national costume. it's only creepy to wear something that looks like something a six year old would wear when the sole reason for wearing the thing is because it looks like something a six year old would wear.
personally i like it because it reminds me of something the elves in santas workshop might wear. :lbf: i mean, look at how great they look (in both colours!!)

'personally i like it because it reminds me of something the elves in santas workshop might wear' :ROFLMAO:
Ooookay... I sort of get that about the blouse, but the dress? :paranoid:
Then again, perhaps I am just fashion-blind. This would not come as a great surprise to me.

'personally i like it because it reminds me of something the elves in santas workshop might wear' :ROFLMAO:
Ooookay... I sort of get that about the blouse, but the dress? :paranoid:
Then again, perhaps I am just fashion-blind. This would not come as a great surprise to me.
you dont like the dress either?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!

with that amazing hand collar?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

it's so like... vintage italian. so girly. i love it. to me it's not even so much about what it looks like, it's what represents. i guess that's whats important to me in fashion, is not so much the look of it, but what it says about the person who wears it. and that dress says ALL the right things, imo.

but also the thing about fashion today is that there are so many different designers doing different things. this dress is by vivetta, and all of vivettas clothes are sort of vintage and doll like and like something out of a Jacques demy musical. but i dont know of any other desinger really like vivetta. so if that's not your thing, there are plenty of others that probably are your thing. fashion today isnt about bullying people into liking something they dont like. there's something for everyone. so you're probably not fashion-blind, it's just that this isnt your taste, which is perfectly fine!

Last edited:
you dont like the dress either?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!

with that amazing hand collar?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

it's so like... vintage italian. so girly. i love it. to me it's not even so much about what it looks like, it's what represents. i guess that's whats important to me in fashion, is not so much the look of it, but what it says about the person who wears it. and that dress says ALL the right things, imo.
What does it say? Because you see, if I was wearing it, I'm pretty sure it would be saying 'Escaped mental patient with childhood fixation.' But I get that might be different on different people.

What does it say? Because you see, if I was wearing it, I'm pretty sure it would be saying 'Escaped mental patient with childhood fixation.' But I get that might be different on different people.
:D

what does it say? i think it says your girlish, a bit whimsical, carefree, demure but not fussy. here's a grown adult wearing it and i think it looks perfect on her:

I think it would suit some people and not others, really, just like anything. sort of like if I tried to dress in a Versace safety pin dress, people might think I was a bit mental. it just wouldn't work on me, even though i might love it on other people.

It looks like something a clown would wear. For the fashion show instead of walking the runway one at a time they should have about a dozen of them get out of a tiny car.

Thinking: Happy Birthday Boz.
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom