pimple why does he still lie?

G

Grim O'Grady

> I was going to kick the shit out of that worthless pile O shite Grim at
> MEN but the the scared donkey dick didn`t show!!!!!

> That`s Brit yellow belly`s for you!!!!!!

Oh my oh my he's at it again, how sad are you, you lying thicko.
I proved to everyone here that I was at the M.E.N. Arena, I waited outside the venue for absolute ages for a mate whose ticket I had, I was in the City shirt I published for pimple & everyone to see on this site ages ago before the gig. I published my ticket & even post gig pictures of me at the gig, I even told everyone about meeting Andy Rouke outside the Arena prior to going in & published my ticket with his autograph on it.
What evidence has he given? None, well except according to Let's Go Devils who claimed to have got a postcard off him from England, but when questioned further about him she admitted he's a liar.
I proved that he was a lying twat has no one from America named Joshua White was flying from America that was landing in Manchester on any of the dates he gave nor any a few days prior to it, I admit I didn't checkout London (his original flight destination, though he admitted lying about that as it was 'funny').

I rest my case, he's a lying twat.

Grim O'Grady

lying twat

Must be a sad state when even grim cant imitate the PIMP right????? Anus,I never posted this.........everyone knows that. Nice try.Looks like you're the lying twat.

> What evidence has he given? None, well except according to Let's Go Devils
> who claimed to have got a postcard off him from England, but when
> questioned further about him she admitted he's a liar.
Hold On, where did I admit he was a liar.
You know what, don't answer that. This was sort of entertaining in the beginning but now, after almost a month this is getting excessive and im getting really annoyed having my name dragged into this.
Thank you and Goodnight!

Re: Grim,why does he still think he "matters"????

And why is he obsessed with the pimp???? Ive moved on...some people still cant,from the evidence of his post(s). He's obsessed with the PIMP.I f*** better women than him,I look better than him,I am better than him.Besides,I dont f*** pigs,which he does,so he's a pig f***er

sueyyyyyyyyyyyy sueeyyyy sueeyyyyyy

>Its no use dear...grim will not let it go. As you can see,he's obsessed with me and trying to get rid of me. Funny thing is,he cant do the impossible. So,he's decided to annoy us all to death and also to imitate me at the first chance. why???? he has no life and probably no friends and knows he doesnt matter here. People have asked him for over a month to let it go,yet he still cant. he was took by the pimp,and when it turned out to be that yes i was indeed there,he's no tucking his head between his f***in knees and doing the big "he's lying" thing. Thats all he knows. He also knows how to f*** pigs,but that doesnt count. He's a useless/worthless pile of heaping shite and he knows it. lets go hasnt done a thing to you. Now shes a liar??? before you bugged the shit outta her for info about me and now she's a liar???? didnt you promise her copies of all the 2004 shows for info on me????? now,if you say you didnt,we all know you're the only liar here.

grim,get your own life man,stop being a useless f***knuckle ok????? Just because your mam's a minger and a slapper is no reason to get upset with uis,be proud,she's making some money.

Re: Thats just it dear....he thinks he's funny.Too bad he's the only one thinking that way

We all know grims a Pile O Shite. He cant even imitate me correctly. He's clearly obsessed,has a mental disorder,likes to f*** jabba(pizza) da hut,and probably has no dick. He think's he's a funny brit?? The only thing funny about him is how worthless and smelly he is. I have it on good authority he was kicked out of the MEN for stinking up the place. The people nearby were very offended by the mere sight of him,not to mention his foul stench,so they decided to kick the loo in his head like he deserves and boot him out the doorski. Thats why he was so mad. To top it all off,someone else(probably skinny) was trying to make a play on his jabba da hut,which incensed grim to the point that he had to go out and try to find someone even sweatier and smellier and fatter than GU(which is IMPOSSIBLE),and someone without a lazy eye,to make her jealous?????

He's envious of the pimp because I bang more hoes than hugh hefner. He's tried to contact me several times via email to hook him up with some hoes,he even told me he's tired of f***in shamu and just wants a girl who can see her feet for once. told him,no one would want to f*** a worthless,smelly Pile O Shite like himself,and he's now gone mad.

So now you do send him pictures of your thongs? Please make up your mind Let's Go Devils!
Secondly why shouldn't your name be dragged into this? That scumbag twat you defend as dragged GU's name thru' more than 15 miles of shit.

Grim O'Grady

> Hold On, where did I admit he was a liar.
> You know what, don't answer that. This was sort of entertaining in the
> beginning but now, after almost a month this is getting excessive and im
> getting really annoyed having my name dragged into this.
> Thank you and Goodnight!

Re: Thats just it dear....he thinks he's funny.Too bad he's the only one thinking that way

Yes that's why there's only you & the odd person here who support any shite you spout, everyone knows you are a liar, even Let's Go Devils admitted that you are lying about her thongs until she just retracted it.
Whilst if you look at all the people on here who think you are mental & a troll you might just understand that it's not just me that hates you, thicko.

Grim O'Grady

> We all know grims a Pile O Shite. He cant even imitate me correctly. He's
> clearly obsessed,has a mental disorder,likes to f*** jabba(pizza) da
> hut,and probably has no dick. He think's he's a funny brit?? The only
> thing funny about him is how worthless and smelly he is. I have it on good
> authority he was kicked out of the MEN for stinking up the place. The
> people nearby were very offended by the mere sight of him,not to mention
> his foul stench,so they decided to kick the loo in his head like he
> deserves and boot him out the doorski. Thats why he was so mad. To top it
> all off,someone else(probably skinny) was trying to make a play on his
> jabba da hut,which incensed grim to the point that he had to go out and
> try to find someone even sweatier and smellier and fatter than GU(which is
> IMPOSSIBLE),and someone without a lazy eye,to make her jealous?????

> He's envious of the pimp because I bang more hoes than hugh hefner. He's
> tried to contact me several times via email to hook him up with some
> hoes,he even told me he's tired of f***in shamu and just wants a girl who
> can see her feet for once. told him,no one would want to f*** a
> worthless,smelly Pile O Shite like himself,and he's now gone mad.

You are the troll who mentions me in almost everyone of your posts! Thicko!
So you get over me, I only respond to your childish annoying posts. I asked you to drop it but you said "No,I'm having way to much fun". So don't come the innocent.

"there,he's no tucking his head between his f***in knees".
Correct! I will never 'tucking' my head between my f***ing knees!

I've never promised anyone anything about info on you, I offerred her husband who is into the Buzzcocks a cd from a show they played in Manchester that I recorded but what the f*** as that got to do with you?

Can you prove one thing that I've lied about? Can you prove anything you say isn't a lie?

Grim O'Grady

> grim,get your own life man,stop being a useless f***knuckle ok????? Just
> because your mam's a minger and a slapper is no reason to get upset with
> uis,be proud,she's making some money.

So you didn't post this? (hit the link thicko?)

Grim O'Grady

> Must be a sad state when even grim cant imitate the PIMP right????? Anus,I
> never posted this.........everyone knows that. Nice try.Looks like you're
> the lying twat.

pimple the lying twat

> So now you do send him pictures of your thongs? Please make up your mind
> Let's Go Devils!
> Secondly why shouldn't your name be dragged into this? That scumbag twat
> you defend as dragged GU's name thru' more than 15 miles of shit.

> Grim O'Grady

Yes and why doesnt Lets Go Devils say whether or not she believes hand on heart if Blacky (pimple)was really in Manchester or not?
When Blacky had his fake "proof" she didnt mind posting about it.
As soon as Blacky was shown to be a fraud however it suddenly became a subject not to be talked about.
Whats the betting if Blacky came up with some more fake evidence Lets Go would soon be posting again saying how wonderful pimple (Blacky) is and how Grim and Uncle Skinny should pay up and shut up!

If however that "proof" was again later shown to be fake,then the cycle would start again and Lets Go would no longer want to be "dragged into it"

How she can defend that cretin in the first place is the real mystery in all of this!

> Yes that's why there's only you & the odd person here who support any
> shite you spout, everyone knows you are a liar, even Let's Go Devils
> admitted that you are lying about her thongs until she just retracted it.
> Whilst if you look at all the people on here who think you are mental
> & a troll you might just understand that it's not just me that hates
> you, thicko.

> Grim O'Grady
HaHA!!! You finally got it. You asked about knickers, you didn't ask about thongs, and in the US Knickers and thongs are totally different. Knickers are those things you wear when golfing. Sort of capri pants with elastic on the bottoms.
Now you can see by the pic why I was so offended when you suggested I own such an article of clothing, not to mention sending emails of me actually wearing them.

pic182112.gif

> So now you do send him pictures of your thongs? Please make up your mind
> Let's Go Devils!
> Secondly why shouldn't your name be dragged into this? That scumbag twat
> you defend as dragged GU's name thru' more than 15 miles of shit.

> Grim O'Grady
Oh OK so what your saying Proper insulted GU so that's why your dragging my name into this. Even though I didn't post anything mean spirited about you or GU, wasn't in Manchester, or didn't involve myself in this bet before or after the show.

> Yes and why doesnt Lets Go Devils say whether or not she believes hand on
> heart if Blacky (pimple)was really in Manchester or not?
why does it matter so much to you? No one seems to be willing to answer that question. Hmm wonder why?
> When Blacky had his fake "proof" she didnt mind posting about
> it.
thats a lie, except for asking if the 500 is in pounds or dollars

> As soon as Blacky was shown to be a fraud however it suddenly became a
> subject not to be talked about.
> Whats the betting if Blacky came up with some more fake evidence Lets Go
> would soon be posting again saying how wonderful pimple (Blacky) is and
> how Grim and Uncle Skinny should pay up and shut up!
Well your half right so all bets are off, thankfully or we will be discussing THIS a month from no, maybe longer! "shut up" isn't a phrase I use, plus Its clearly obvious no matter what "evidence" is produced, no one is going to ever pay up.

> If however that "proof" was again later shown to be fake,then
> the cycle would start again and Lets Go would no longer want to be
> "dragged into it"
Oh yes, I wanted to be dragged into this in retaliation for XY&Z and have questions about my lingere discussed on a message board. Huh huh.

> why does it matter so much to you? No one seems to be willing to answer
> that question. Hmm wonder why?
> thats a lie, except for asking if the 500 is in pounds or dollars
> Well your half right so all bets are off, thankfully or we will be
> discussing THIS a month from no, maybe longer! "shut up" isn't a
> phrase I use, plus Its clearly obvious no matter what "evidence"
> is produced, no one is going to ever pay up.
> Oh yes, I wanted to be dragged into this in retaliation for XY&Z and have
> questions about my lingere discussed on a message board. Huh hu

Of course it matters if you are going to defend the indefensible and keep sticking up for that utter cretin then you must expect people to question your motives.

And you didnt only ask about dollars or pounds you also proposed that the money be put into a party fund as Proper wasnt going to receive it.This quite clearly implied that you considered Proper to be the injured party in the dispute.

Why do you keep dodging the real question though,....Do you believe hand on heart that Proper was really in Manchester during the disputed time period?And did you really receive a post card from him post dated in England?

> Of course it matters if you are going to defend the indefensible and keep
> sticking up for that utter cretin then you must expect people to question
> your motives.

> And you didnt only ask about dollars or pounds you also proposed that the
> money be put into a party fund as Proper wasnt going to receive it.This
> quite clearly implied that you considered Proper to be the injured party
> in the dispute.

> Why do you keep dodging the real question though,....Do you believe hand
> on heart that Proper was really in Manchester during the disputed time
> period?And did you really receive a post card from him post dated in
> England?

As an after thought....If you really did receive a post card from Improper posted in England during the disputed time frame,why dont you post a pic of it?

That should seal the argument,especially if we can all see the dated post stamp!

The Parties OVER!

> Of course it matters if you are going to defend the indefensible and keep
> sticking up for that utter cretin then you must expect people to question
> your motives.

> And you didnt only ask about dollars or pounds you also proposed that the
> money be put into a party fund as Proper wasnt going to receive it.This
> quite clearly implied that you considered Proper to be the injured party
> in the dispute.

Obviously by the fact you thought I was serious about a "party fund" AND have this super duper mega fun summer blowout Moz-solo party at my house complete with fireworks, I underestimated the amount of tension and bad feelings over this situation. In the future I promise I will take this highly important topic more seriously.

Post a pic of the post card,you claimed you received!

> Obviously by the fact you thought I was serious about a "party
> fund" AND have this super duper mega fun summer blowout Moz-solo
> party at my house complete with fireworks, I underestimated the amount of
> tension and bad feelings over this situation. In the future I promise I
> will take this highly important topic more serious

You still havent answered the question...Did you receive a post card as you claimed and why dont you post a pic of it?

Knickers? We call them 'plus fours' over here.
When I was a lad my old man told me that was just the posh name for them on the tv etc, and that they were really called 'shite catchers'.
He said golfers shat in them if they found themselves in a desperate situation on the middle of a golf course.
I believed this to be absolutely true until an ex-girlfriend, after a long and nasty arguement on the matter, managed to convince me otherwise.
I remember that vividly because it was on my 41st. birthday.

Re: Post a pic of the post card,you claimed you received!

> You still havent answered the question...Did you receive a post card as
> you claimed and why dont you post a pic of it?
I thought about it, but for that I would have to go out and buy a scanner, spend time hooking it up to my computer then have figure out how to use the thing, post the pic here with mine and my husband's full name and address on it, get into a huge fight with husband over having his name on here, all for the privilage of having someone here can say it was doctored or its a fake.
And then Im going to lose it!

Back
Top Bottom