One wonders, what would Morrissey have done?

CrookedLittleVein

Duck. Duck. Duck. Goose.
Rock band the Kings of Leon have been forced to end a concert early after pigeons defecated on them from the rafters of a US venue.

The rockers abandoned the gig in St Louis after three songs when bass player Jared Followill was hit in the mouth and face by pigeon droppings.

Drummer Nathan Followill later apologised to fans via Twitter, saying "it was too unsanitary to continue". :lbf:

Last edited:
:rofl:

If you play with sex on fire, you're gonna get pooped on.

The same thing almost happened to me yesterday. Missed me by an inch. I was going back and forth carrying stuff to my flat and it was just sitting there waiting for me it seems.:rolleyes: Good thing it missed, it apparently had explosive diarrhoea.:sick:

We got a note in the letterbox saying not to feed the pigeons. As if I was ever going to do that.:rolleyes:
I dedicate this old favourite to the Kings of Leon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzG4IwWFgk

Pussies! Cyndi Lauper had a pigeon poop on her lip at Great Woods in MA, and she continued the show after she washed out her mouth.

Whats happened to rock n roll? Worlds full of mard arses dodging water bottles and bird shit.

Not that this is very interesting or applies to the situation in anyway real or symbollic, but almost every weekend I accompany my mom and sister to the mall where we eat dinner together then split up and all go our own way and meet back at a predetermined location two hours later. So yesterday we went to an outdoor mall. The place we normally meet up has wooden benches that we sit at. In the past few months a Chipotle restaurant has gone in next to the benches which are now unsittable because the little sparrows and finches sit on the back of the bench and watch for scraps to be dropped from the outdoor seating at the new restaurant. While they wait they poop ALL OVER the back of the benches. Anyway...I had a laugh yesterday at that. Tiny birds controlling my destiny.

Rock band the Kings of Leon have been forced to end a concert early after pigeons defecated on them from the rafters of a US venue.

The rockers abandoned the gig in St Louis after three songs when bass player Jared Followill was hit in the mouth and face by pigeon droppings.

Drummer Nathan Followill later apologised to fans via Twitter, saying "it was too unsanitary to continue". :lbf:

'Tis a sad, sad story, but at least the greater calamity was avoided. Had the band not been pigeoned off the stage, the entire audience would have been hit in the mouth and face by the Kings of Leon.

King Of Leons would get owned by punk bands such as The Damned and Sex Pistols, they had glass and large objects thrown at them

Re: The strange case of pigeon poo and The Kings Of Leon

i love that Cyndi Lauper was hardcore enough to go on after a bird shit in her mouth, but the goddamn bass player catches an avian poo and the whole band storms off

Not that this is very interesting or applies to the situation in anyway real or symbollic, but almost every weekend I accompany my mom and sister to the mall where we eat dinner together then split up and all go our own way and meet back at a predetermined location two hours later. So yesterday we went to an outdoor mall. The place we normally meet up has wooden benches that we sit at. In the past few months a Chipotle restaurant has gone in next to the benches which are now unsittable because the little sparrows and finches sit on the back of the bench and watch for scraps to be dropped from the outdoor seating at the new restaurant. While they wait they poop ALL OVER the back of the benches. Anyway...I had a laugh yesterday at that. Tiny birds controlling my destiny.

The fact that these little birds manage to eat, watch out for food and predators, and poop all at the same time is pretty astounding.

I'm one of those "don't ask me the time while I'm holding a hot cup of tea" types. :o

Back
Top Bottom