Off-topic fight thread

Go eat a ham sandwich...I hear fat chicks have trouble swallowing those.

cass-elliot.jpg

Mama Cass. :love:

Broke, busted, disgusted, agents can't be trusted,
and Mitchie wants to go to the sea
Cass can't make it, she says we'll have to fake it
We knew she'd come eventually
Greasin' on American Express card
Tents, low rents, and keepin' out the heat's hard
Duffy's good vibrations, and our imaginations,
can't go on indefinitely
And California Dreaming is becoming a reality.

A little death, coming right up.

There's a difference between Stockholme Syndrome and learning from your partner. You're a bitter, unloved bitch and you're gonna automatically ascribe (publicly anyway) the latter to the former. Partly out of ignorance, partly out of sour personal experience.

NHNS has been on these boards for two years now. In that time her posting style has changed, matured, her opinions have sharpened, her general demeanor has been refined. I believe that is due in part to acclimating to the flow of the forum and finding her niche, and in part to personally maturing as an individual completely independent of these goings-on (only a fool would claim her life -her actual life- has not changed substantially since she joined here.

It is inevitable that Viva -the real life Viva, not the guy you see on the screen- would influence her. Just as she influences him. That's because they are a real life couple who lives together and experiences life together. That's natural, that's normal, and it's nothing to reproach her for. It is not synonymous with brainwashing or manipulation. If she has learned things from him, be them literal facts about the history of this forum, or merely how to handle herself better on here, than how cheap can you f***ing be to chalk it up to Stockholm Syndrome?

As she noted above, you used to be a likeable person. All of us used to like you, speak highly of you, and even befriend you to varying degrees outside of this forum. The proof is buried on these boards and only a jackass would deny it. But at some point you decided that wasn't enough for you. Your behavior changed, your demeanor changed, certain things came to light, and we had to each individually edge away from you and take a different view of you.

I'm sorry you felt the need, initially gradually and then in a torrent, to go off the deep end and polarize everyone.

But, you did. So be it.

There's a difference between Stockholme Syndrome and learning from your partner. You're a bitter, unloved bitch and you're gonna automatically ascribe (publicly anyway) the latter to the former. Partly out of ignorance, partly out of sour personal experience.

NHNS has been on the boards for two years now. In that time her posting style has changed, matured, her opinions have sharpened, her general demeanor has been refined. I believe that is due in part to acclimating to the flow of the forum and finding her niche, and in part to personally maturing as an individual completely independent of these goings-on (only a fool would claim her life -her actual life- has not changed substantially since she joined here.

It is inevitable that Viva -the real life Viva, not the guy you see on the screen- would influence her. Just as she influences him. That's because they are a couple who lives together and experiences life together. That's natural, that's normal, and it's nothing to reproach her for. It is not synonymous with brainwashing or manipulation. If she has learned things from him, be them literal facts about the history of this forum, or merely how to handle herself better on here, than how cheap can you f***ing be to chalk it up to Stockholm Syndrome?

As she noted above, you used to be a likeable person. All of us used to like you, speak highly of you, and even befriend you to varying degrees outside of this forum. The proof is buried on these boards and only a jackass would deny it. But at some point you decided that wasn't enough for you. Your behavior changed, your demeanor changed, certain things came to light, and we had to each individually edge away from you and take a different view of you.

I'm sorry you felt the need, initially gradually and then in a torrent, to go off the deep end and polarize everyone.

But, you did. So be it.

Lol. Enable much? Also you seem really preoccupied with the notion I betrayed your friendship. You bring it up a lot, like you're some exclusive clique. Four dumb f***s who think they have it all figured out who a lot of people laugh at. A lot. And you used to like me. And you seem to think I'd be bothered that some low self-esteem nitwits don't like me anymore. What are you? 14? You ARE an adult, right? I mean, you have a child and a wife, but you seriously think that girl on that web forum who betrayed you and your friends really has it coming to her because she betrayed "everyone?" You are nobody. You are felt and string. :lbf:

Lol. Enable much? Also you seem really preoccupied with the notion I betrayed your friendship. You bring it up a lot, like you're some exclusive clique. Four dumb f***s who think they have it all figured out who a lot of people laugh at. A lot. And you used to like me. And you seem to think I'd be bothered that some low self-esteem nitwits don't like me anymore. What are you? 14? You ARE an adult, right? I mean, you have a child and a wife, but you seriously think that girl on that web forum who betrayed you and your friends really has it coming to her because she betrayed "everyone?" You are nobody. You are felt and string. :lbf:

Your heartrate is audibly racing. Calm down.

Nobody said you betrayed anybody. I said you went wacko and we had to each individually leave your graces. Learn to read.

There is no group. There is no clique. That's all in your head.

The fact is you're a just a sad fat sack of bitter shit, crying foul and insulting multiple people who you at one point tried very hard to be friendly with. As for the "lots of people" laughing at us, I'm pretty sure that's just you and your imagined supporters. Still, I have no doubt that there are some feebs who PM you, seeing you as some kind of crusader and champion on here, because you "stand up" to people like me and Viva Hate and NHNS...but we all know the real score.

I'm going to bed; have the last word. I'm sure you'll see it as a victory. In the meantime go wash your c*** so Barney can eat from a clean bowl.

Your heartrate is audibly racing. Calm down.

Nobody said you betrayed anybody. I said you went wacko and we had to each individually leave your graces. Learn to read.

There is no group. There is no clique. That's all in your head.

The fact is you're a just a sad fat sack of bitter shit, crying foul and insulting multiple people who you at one point tried very hard to be friendly with. As for the "lots of people" laughing at us, I'm pretty sure that's just you and your imagined supporters. Still, I have no doubt that there are some feebs who PM you, seeing you as some kind of crusader and champion on here, because you "stand up" to people like me and Viva Hate and NHNS...but we all know the real score.

I'm going to bed; have the last word. I'm sure you'll see it as a victory. In the meantime go wash your c*** so Barney can eat from a clean bowl.

There's a clique and OHHHHHH if you could only suck the leader's dick. You do it all the time here with words, so sad you can't use your sword. Go flip your baby mama over and ram her from behind and pretend she's Viva like a good boy. :thumb:

There's a clique and OHHHHHH if you could only suck the leader's dick. You do it all the time here with words, so sad you can't use your sword. Go flip your baby mama over and ram her from behind and pretend she's Viva like a good boy. :thumb:

Isn't that what Evan did to you? :lbf:

935833_581647975216444_1319973960_n.jpg

Fun Fact Friday.

Go flip your baby mama over and ram her from behind and pretend she's Viva like a good boy. :thumb:

Well, just for yuks I tried it, and imagine my surprise when she turned her head around right in the middle of it and started talking about Hobo With a Shotgun.

Spooky!

oh-fawk-hobo-with-a-shotgun-o.gif

Well, just for yuks I tried it, and imagine my surprise when she turned her head around right in the middle of it and started talking about Hobo With a Shotgun.

Spooky!

oh-fawk-hobo-with-a-shotgun-o.gif

Are you sure she didn't start talking about Blind Fury instead?
tumblr_m0hbn2MbW11qhrcvmo1_500.gif

Your boyfriend is doing the same. exact. thing. It's called Stockholm Syndrome and I WISH there was a ME around to help me see that, you should be so lucky I'm pointing it out.

I highly recommend when you have one of your little meltdowns and are able to escape his dominating clutches, you sneak off to a bookstore and take a peek at Stop Walking On Eggshells.

9781572246904_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

It's a book about coping with someone who is trying to control you through manipulation and fear. You'll thank me later. OH, and someone who thinks that "weaker creatures" do not have a "rightful place in the circle of life" because you want to stuff your face with burgers and tacos is not someone who has a "soul." You're just drinking wine like a fat f*** to drown out the delusion that you sitting around validating Viva's need to be the boss is what a relationship is. :thumb:

This post is one of the most deeply sinister things I've ever come across on this site. Seriously disturbed.

Back
Top Bottom