Off-topic fight thread

You must be holding the mirror too close to your unclothed crotch.

"O Lady Queen, though fair ye be, Snow-White is fairer far to see. Over the hills and far away, She dwells with seven dwarfs to-day."

Oh my gosh! My hair looks and feels better than it ever has! see Facebook for full results. LOL.

Did they wash your brain too? OH WAIT...why pay a salon, you probably get that for free at home. :sweet:

Did they wash your brain too? OH WAIT...why pay a salon, you probably get that for free at home. :sweet:

You're so predictable. Just because you don't agree with everything I say doesn't mean I'm being brain washed. I think you were brainwashed by your ex and you still think a lot of the silly things he taught you... now you like to point your ugly finger at me. Just lay off, lady.

You're so predictable. Just because you don't agree with everything I say doesn't mean I'm being brain washed. I think you were brainwashed by your ex and you still think a lot of the silly things he taught you... now you like to point your ugly finger at me. Just lay off, lady.

Your boyfriend is doing the same. exact. thing. It's called Stockholm Syndrome and I WISH there was a ME around to help me see that, you should be so lucky I'm pointing it out.

I highly recommend when you have one of your little meltdowns and are able to escape his dominating clutches, you sneak off to a bookstore and take a peek at Stop Walking On Eggshells.

9781572246904_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

It's a book about coping with someone who is trying to control you through manipulation and fear. You'll thank me later. OH, and someone who thinks that "weaker creatures" do not have a "rightful place in the circle of life" because you want to stuff your face with burgers and tacos is not someone who has a "soul." You're just drinking wine like a fat f*** to drown out the delusion that you sitting around validating Viva's need to be the boss is what a relationship is. :thumb:

Last edited:
Your boyfriend is doing the same. exact. thing. It's called Stockholm Syndrome and I WISH there was a ME around to help me see that, you should be so lucky I'm pointing it out.

I highly recommend when you have one of your little meltdowns and are able to escape his dominating clutches, you sneak off to a bookstore and take a peek at Stop Walking On Eggshells.

9781572246904_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

It's a book about coping with someone who is trying to control you through manipulation and fear. You'll thank me later. OH, and someone who thinks that "weaker creatures" do not have a "rightful place in the circle of life" because you want to stuff your face with burgers and tacos is not someone who has a "soul." You're just drinking wine like a fat f*** to drown out the delusion that you sitting around validating Viva's need to be the boss is what a relationship is. :thumb: You'll thank me later.

Thanks for trying to help me, I guess. Just a word of advice, if I may...do not call someone a fat f*** and claim to want to help them in the same post. It just seems odd.

Thanks for trying to help me, I guess. Just a word of advice, if I may...do not call someone a fat f*** and claim to want to help them in the same post. It just seems odd.

I thought about that myself, but I thought that talking in the language that he does would communicate more. I presonally don't think you're a fat f***, but I figure it's a vernacular that you are familiar with and more likely to listen to. I do like you, nhns.

I thought about that myself, but I thought that talking in the language that he does would communicate more. I presonally don't think you're a fat f***, but I figure it's a vernacular that you are familiar with and more likely to listen to. I do like you, nhns.

Believe it or not, Viva treats me with nothing but love, kindness and respect. You know, I used to like you too, before you went crazy. Now your attacks just make me weary. Please, I am asking you to just stop it.

Believe it or not, Viva treats me with nothing but love, kindness and respect. You know, I used to like you too, before you went crazy. Now your attacks just make me weary. Please, I am asking you to just stop it.

Okay, but that sounds rehearsed. You know he's reading it and there's wrath attached to not agreeing with him on everything. It's your life to waste your own way...if you ever need to talk I'm a stockholm survivor. Their grip is a mysterious and powerful one. Your post on the Ramsay thread is TEXTBOOK holocaust mindset lingo, you're in deep and I empathize while I fight. You can always talk to me.

Okay, but that sounds rehearsed. You know he's reading it and there's wrath attached to not agreeing with him on everything. It's your life to waste your own way...if you ever need to talk I'm a stockholm survivor. Their grip is a mysterious and powerful one. Your post on the Ramsay thread is TEXTBOOK holocaust mindset lingo, you're in deep and I empathize while I fight. You can always talk to me.

You're insane.

Back
Top Bottom