Off-topic fight thread

Or how about the one where I'm the manager of 25 apartments? That one's a knee-slapper. We have a three bedroom coming up, maybe your boyfriend's dad can pay for you guys to move on. We have a co-sign form he can fill out.

I like how your post went from this:

Or how about the one where I'm the manager of 25 apartments? That one's a knee-slapper. Or the one about my wedding invitation business? That one's a dark story.

To this:

Or how about the one where I'm the manager of 25 apartments? That one's a knee-slapper. We have a three bedroom coming up, maybe your boyfriend's dad can pay for you guys to move on.

To this:

Or how about the one where I'm the manager of 25 apartments? That one's a knee-slapper. We have a three bedroom coming up, maybe your boyfriend's dad can pay for you guys to move on. We have a co-sign form he can fill out.

:lbf:

I did that on purpose to show how riveting I am to you. :D

Sorry, the word we were looking for was "revolting".

Hey champ, have you checked up on the time stamps of any of my photos? Because that's what winners do, and we all know you're a real winner.

Hey champ, have you checked up on the time stamps of any of my photos? Because that's what winners do, and we all know you're a real winner.

I try to avoid photos of you when at all possible...I don't like scaring myself before bed.

I try to avoid photos of you when at all possible...

When you're leaning back in your chair talking about the good ol' days when Kuip was at the helm to your "girlfriend." You know, it's not very kind to dupe a girl who is twice as strong as you into being your beard. Someday that shit's gonna catch up to you. :thumb:

When you're leaning back in your chair talking about the good ol' days when Kuip was at the helm to your "girlfriend." You know, it's not very kind to dupe a girl who is twice as strong as you into being your beard. Someday that shit's gonna catch up to you. :thumb:

Cool story, bro.

My God you people are stupid. :squiffy:

Also when Skylarker goes on telling people I'm unemployed and live at home, I like to play the game called "These nitwits know about as much about me that the average fan knows about Morrissey." :p

Also it's hilarious that he calls out Playcat on deciding he's unemployed when that's EXACTLY what he does to others. f***ing stupid.

I know what you've thrown in our faces publicly time and time again, constantly talking about your personal life. It's good material. I don't personally care whether you're actually employed or not. I doubt it, frankly, but I don't care that much either way. And it changes little in the long run.

I know what you've thrown in our faces publicly time and time again, constantly talking about your personal life. It's good material. I don't personally care whether you're actually employed or not. I doubt it, frankly, but I don't care that much either way. And it changes little in the long run.

Are you f***ing bi-polar?

Are you a polar bear, you fat vindictive oaf?

Why don't you call Viva fat? Because he is. Also its a serious question. You act bi-polar. You say one thing one day then the opposite the next, like youre juggling two facets of your sad self. Oh, and we all got the memo. You don't care.

Back
Top Bottom