Off-topic fight thread

Re: Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

In other words, you know I’m right and can’t think of a snarky comeback so I win this round. Cool. Have a nice day, shithead.

He's got a job unlike you who'd give a blowjob for a 1/4 oz of weed after getting herpes. That's a days work for you.

Re: Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

Sure. You've vanquished the fact of my employment and income merely by deciding randomly that it doesn't exist.

You're magical. Now go make me a taco.

Only if you make me some Challah and Knishes. Jewboy.

Only if you make me some Challah and Knishes. Jewboy.

I don't even know what that is. But everybody knows what a taco is.

So like I said, when you get your food stamp card recharged on the 1st, I'll be expecting a taco.

I don't even know what that is. But everybody knows what a taco is.

So like I said, when you get your food stamp card recharged on the 1st, I'll be expecting a taco.

Unlike you I’m employed. So get off your parents couch, get some money out of your dads wallet and go buy some tacos for your kids. They’re hungry.

Unlike you I’m employed. So get off your parents couch, get some money out of your dads wallet and go buy some tacos for your kids. They’re hungry.

Maybe I'll find some apostrophes in my dad's wallet you can borrow too, genius.

I don't think "prostitute" actually counts as a profession...

It's the oldest profession, genius. :rolleyes:

You quoted an expression. He was referring to an actual job, as in something you have to claim on your taxes.

But then look who I'm talking to...a 40 year old housesitter.

If you actually consider prostitution a profession, then you're more warped than I thought.

You quoted an expression. He was referring to an actual job, as in something you have to claim on your taxes.

But then look who I'm talking to...a 40 year old housesitter.

At least its her house and not her parents.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn’t talk about your wife like that.

At least its her house and not her parents.

LOL. Dummy. Join the conversation when you are at least remotely familiar with the subject matter. In the meantime feel free to continue along these lines...

Last edited by a moderator:

I’m a secretary extraordinaire and I have to finish this memo. I’ll be back later to kick your ass some more. It’s been fun, Skywanker. And you too,Viva the great and powerful shithead.

I’m a secretary extraordinaire and I have to finish this memo.

Dear U.S. Department Of Immigration,

Please let me stay.

xoxo
Playcat2000

Back
Top Bottom