North Bethesda, MD - The Music Center at Strathmore (Jan. 16, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Action Is My Middle Name / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Speedway / Black Cloud / Still Ill / Alma Matters / I Know It's Over / Maladjusted / November Spawned A Monster / People Are The Same Everywhere / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Meat Is Murder // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey @ Strathmore (8 photos) by Kyle Gustafson / For The Washington Post. Link posted by KGPhoto.

stmorrissey07.jpg
  • Photos: Morrissey @ Strathmore Music Center by Erica Bruce - Washington City Paper. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Morrissey’s celebration of dissatisfaction sells out Strathmore by David Malitz - The Washington Post. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
xcesarrisseyx, I'll be at the Reading show tomorrow night...I'll keep an eye out for the blue sweater at the merch table and let you know.

Re: Article: North Bethesda, MD - The Music Center at Strathmore (Jan. 16, 2013) post

So Love Morrissey! Grew up listening to The Smiths / Moz and have traveled around to see him in concert wherever I can. Much Love! www.facebook.com/slim.nutrients

Re: Article: North Bethesda, MD - The Music Center at Strathmore (Jan. 16, 2013) post

xcesarrisseyx, I'll be at the Reading show tomorrow night...I'll keep an eye out for the blue sweater at the merch table and let you know.

i really appreciate that!!! thanks skellngtn :D

Does anyone know if the irregular regulars are at the shows this time around?

Not sure if it was there or not...did it have a yellowish photo on the front? I was obsessing over the signed canvas...which i believe might've sold out just as i got there.

Not sure if it was there or not...did it have a yellowish photo on the front? I was obsessing over the signed canvas...which i believe might've sold out just as i got there.

i really appreciate your help! i think probably sold out. thanks again

Does anyone have video of Morrissey's rant about horse meat at Tesco? I was the girl who answered him from the audience and wouldn't mind the memento :)

Does anyone have video of Morrissey's rant about horse meat at Tesco? I was the girl who answered him from the audience and wouldn't mind the memento :)

Tesco make lovley uni-qourn burgers for the veggies and with regards to the horse burgers it all seems alot more stable now.

Tesco make lovley uni-qourn burgers for the veggies and with regards to the horse burgers it all seems alot more stable now.

Actually his main rant was that he didn't get why people were upset about the horse meat, since cows have the same right to live as horses.

I live in the US so I don't particularly care either way, there are no Tescos around here.

Actually his main rant was that he didn't get why people were upset about the horse meat, since cows have the same right to live as horses.

I live in the US so I don't particularly care either way, there are no Tescos around here.

Did you know that Tesco owns Fresh & Easy? I just learned that the other day on NPR, they're selling it because it doesn't make enough money. Also not sure where in the US you live but in greater LA there are Fresh & Easy's everywhere. (I think I just made a hilarious observation. :p)

Did you know that Tesco owns Fresh & Easy? I just learned that the other day on NPR, they're selling it because it doesn't make enough money. Also not sure where in the US you live but in greater LA there are Fresh & Easy's everywhere. (I think I just made a hilarious observation. :p)

Huh! I have never seen a Fresh & Easy on the East Coast...

i was up front on the left side if you get any video or see images from the show please post them...there are some on flickr and instagram.. i heard you!

i was up front on the left side if you get any video or see images from the show please post them...there are some on flickr and instagram.. i heard you!

That's where I was too :)

I have a video of that moment In the show.. How do I post it on here?

AWESOME! I don't know how to post video here but can you email it to me? I'll message you my email address.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom