North American cover for Morrissey's 'Autobiography' revealed

Posted by @PenguinCanada / Twitter (retweeted by @Intl_Playboy):

The North American cover for Morrissey's 'Autobiography' has been revealed. Available Dec. 3:

Morrissey - "Autobiography" - Penguin Books (Canada)

9780399171543h.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to get the hard cover anyway. This pic has been used just a bit too much since 2007...

- marred.

Dead....lifeless ...... deceased ! I'm with Playcat2000, this is an awful picture to place on the cover. Go back to the orginal that is selling quite well in the UK .

I think it's the blue cover. Even if it is the same picture, the blue gives the appearance of a warmer smile. I bought my copy from a UK eBay seller. Amazon UK had too many issues with my debit card. After 6 tries I said Fugheddaboudit and hit ebay. No troubles.

I think it's the blue cover. Even if it is the same picture, the blue gives the appearance of a warmer smile. I bought my copy from a UK eBay seller. Amazon UK had too many issues with my debit card. After 6 tries I said Fugheddaboudit and hit ebay. No troubles.

No it's not the blue cover. The North American pic has been stretched and photoshopped. When you stretch a pic of a face the expression gets distorted. I will be steering clear of that issue.

- marred.

Did you not see it in the side by side comparison? Blue has nothing to do with it.

- marred.

No it's not the blue cover. The North American pic has been stretched and photoshopped. When you stretch a pic of a face the expression gets distorted. I will be steering clear of that issue.

- marred.

To repeat, that image is not the cover for the North American edition. Penguin Canada screwed up and posted a stretched version. The actual cover of the North American issue is on Amazon now (and on this thread, above) and looks just fine. No stretch, no blue, just sepia.

So is the hardcover version the one where he’s in the water? Or no?

Oh 4koff the lot of yer !
Who gives a 4kin sh1t what the cover is its a 4kin book fer 4ks sake !!!!! Font off !!!!!
Don't you know ? Talkin bowt a revolution !!!!!!!!!

Mike Re-Joyce

To repeat, that image is not the cover for the North American edition. Penguin Canada screwed up and posted a stretched version. The actual cover of the North American issue is on Amazon now (and on this thread, above) and looks just fine. No stretch, no blue, just sepia.

Yes I had a look at both on each respective amazons and the North American one is still stretched.

- marred.

Who gives a 4kin sh1t what the cover is its a 4kin book fer 4ks sake !!!!! Font off !!!!!

Mike Re-Joyce

This is a Morrissey site, it's where people come to discuss this type of thing you numpty!

Mike Re-Joyce

Calm down dude, I was just askin! Put the crack pipe down.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom