Noises that annoy you...

People who just HAVE to drill some bloody thing or other at 8a.m. on a Sunday morning when I'm trying to have a lie in. Selfish bastards.

The noise flip-flops make as you are walking.

The noise made by panty hose on a really fat woman.

Finger nail clipping.

A stapler.

Hair dryers.

loud people.

That's a start. :eek:

AHH! Now this is spot on! Dont mind the fat woman thing but finger nail clipping - YIKES! Like a cheese grater on my nervous system. Loud people - detest them (I work with one, my ears are severely damaged) and hair dryers are more than annoying. :eek:

-Alarms
-Telephone ringing
-Sirens
-Stupid laughter usually mixed with some obscene destruction of the English language e.g. "naaaah man...trust me bled...sick bastard"
-Burping
-Sneezing
-Whistling
-Most current indie bands

Love PTxx.

Karen O's voice
The sound of gunfire (except on the Sopranos)
Hiphop blaring from the SUV next to me
My boss's constant mumblings

Anyone talking on the train while I'm trying to read. :mad: Esp those talking on their cell phones for all to hear. :rolleyes:

- People eating and drinking really loudly
- People blowing their noses
- People who don't bother blowing their noses and just sniff all the snot up
- My boyfriend snoring all bloody night
- Hiccups

- The loudmouth woman at work who has a gravel voice. All she ever does is complain and yell at the kids and everything turns into an explosive, volitile, hostile situation whenever she engages anyone with something that upsets her.

If I had a facebook I might have taken a picture of her shoving a hamburger in her mouth.

If I had taken such a picture I would probably put it in an album called "Around NY with a Camera Phone"

People whistling in supermarkets. Why??

People chatting on mobiles in supermarkets. What are you discussing - dog food?

Loved-up couples in supermarkets loudly discussing what they should have for dinner. How about some arsenic?

(Everything about supermarkets is bad),,,,,

Early morning breakfast DJ's talking incessantly.

Loud television, especially soap operas.

Squeaking doors that slowly drive you mental.

Mobile ringtones that are really loud.

I'm sure there must be more..

yes, loud, pumping music in clothes shops where I have to use sign language to ask for something.

I almost forgot. That Coca Cola advert with Duffy 'singing' on it. Sounds like a cat having its arse waxed.

In fact, f*** it, I hate everything...:D

Last edited:
Lawn mowers (especially after dark - don't the stupid f***s know that just because it might have a headlight you shouldn't be mowing after dark!)

Kids monotonously saying "Mom, mom, mom, mom..." and the mother's not answering them!

Screetching children

Motorcycles you can hear coming from miles away.

The sniffling/nasal snorting my boss makes.

Anything that comes out of Britney Spears' mouth.

Farting, it's so not nice

Come on blue, you know you want to :flamethrow:

Tags
bj'smummoaning blue jag <3 blue jag ftw ebola>robby evenjzsh8screed finch=blue jag myeye=bluejag robby
Back
Top Bottom