nme.com daily ligger mention

Jesus, the poor guy can't even have a night out without people slagging him off for choosing the wrong band.

What next? I feel so betrayed because Morrissey drinks PJ tips and I'm a Tetley man?

Ummm, it's a forum. People state their opinions on Morrissey-related things here.
I think the courteeners suck ass so therefore when i hear Morrissey goes to London to see them I am bound to have something of an opinion.
But then again, with the exception of Tiger Army, I've not agreed with Morrissey on too many bands he's been into in the last couple of years. But, y'know, each to their own.

Unless of course 'your own' happens to conflict with mine! :p:p

Re: Morrissey Turns Up At Camden Club

I'll do the honours

mozsign.jpg

I really should leave the house more, I live 5 mins from Camden...

The Courteeners are a great up and coming band, who have been giging for quite a while now and have build up a big following in Manchester.
I have been a fan for quite a while now, and have saw them live in Newcastle & am going to see them again in April. They have done some great songs, What Took you so long and Acrylic being two of my favourites. It nice of Moz supporting up and coming bands, such as these. I didnt realise he was a fan until I read this! :D

Are they playing N'cle in April? I'll check them out if so...

Morrissey Sighting

Just came back from Siouxsie's gig at Shepherd's Bush Empire...
A few of us saw Mozzer in the upper levels of the venue...No photographic evidence I'm afraid

Re: Morrissey Sighting

Just came back from Siouxsie's gig at Shepherd's Bush Empire...
A few of us saw Mozzer in the upper levels of the venue...No photographic evidence I'm afraid

Nice one, wonder if he went back stage for a chat:D

Was the gig good?

Jukebox Jury

Nice one, wonder if he went back stage for a chat:D

Was the gig good?

Jukebox Jury

Oh yeah! It was amazing! Siouxsie did THREE encores....
She also gave us an unexpected Right Now, which was a welcome suprise!
The gig was apparently filmed this evening, so you'll be able to find out for yourself eventually...But believe me, it was fantastic!

Morrissey and The Courteeners

Just read this news item on the main page. Who'd have thought it, I too have recently just got into the band, they're pretty good, for anyone who's interested, check out the song 'Acrylic'. :)

Kicking myself here for not going to thid gig...

Ouch

Yes, they are playing the Academy on the 15th April (I think!)
Check them out, if you like the libertines you will probably like them!

Cheers for the info.

Hmm that Acrylic song is not too bad
They remind me of the Razorlight

If they are like Razorshite I will HATE them...oh dear...

Oh yeah! It was amazing! Siouxsie did THREE encores....
She also gave us an unexpected Right Now, which was a welcome suprise!
The gig was apparently filmed this evening, so you'll be able to find out for yourself eventually...But believe me, it was fantastic!

The Cockney's always get the treats:mad:
I was so happy with TWO encores... you get three AND 'Right Now'
:tears:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom