nme.com daily ligger mention

Ta luv ;)

Er, I thought he was in the Middle East?

Someones been telling porkies.

So he was reported to have been in the Middle East 29th February.
He is reported to be in London 8th March.
That's a gap of 8 days.
Think about it:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

@ Jukebox - yeah I guess so

Love the camel joke jeane

here's another one

Two salesmen decided to go on a camelride to the Pyramids.
On their way they got thirsty so the first said "let's have some
beers at that bar there" The other told "We can't as we will nver find our camel among all the others here" The first said "No problem for me".
After two beers and one hour they went to look for their camel and
the first salesman lifted the tails of camels and said "not ours".
The other guy said "How can you know our camel from the back? - You didn't even look there when we rented it?"
The first "I am clever you know I overheard the camel renter saying
"there goes my camel with two f***ing assholes on it!""

Wocka wocka!

An elephant asks a camel :

" Why are your breasts on your back ?"

"Well " says the camel "I think that's a strange question from somebody who's dick is on his face"

You'll get into trouble with M23 for looking at the N**.com website.:eek:
How very dare you:D

Jukebox Jury

I know - do you think he will offer to spank me?

What an incredibly depressing piece of news. What a week.
First the Manics suck NME cock and accept that Godlike Genius Award that Moz turned down, pissing on Richey's memory by inviting that gimp from the Enemy onstage with them.
Then Ryan Adams confirms to be producing the next Dave Matthews Band album.
Now Morrissey is travelling to London specifically to watch such a bland bag of bollocks of a band at The Barfly.

Now I just gotta find out that Elliott Smith is coming back from the dead to release an album of duets with Johnny Borrell and it's off to the sea for me...

What an incredibly depressing piece of news. What a week.
First the Manics suck NME cock and accept that Godlike Genius Award that Moz turned down, pissing on Richey's memory by inviting that gimp from the Enemy onstage with them.
Then Ryan Adams confirms to be producing the next Dave Matthews Band album.
Now Morrissey is travelling to London specifically to watch such a bland bag of bollocks of a band at The Barfly.

Now I just gotta find out that Elliott Smith is coming back from the dead to release an album of duets with Johnny Borrell and it's off to the sea for me...

I think Moz seeing the courteeners is an example of his narcisstic nature, they name check him as a major influence regularly and even mention him in a lyric, he probably got drawn to them that way.

That shows where I'm going wrong then doesn't it.
I'm off to break up my band, start a new one called Billy & The Budds and write a song called 'Dear God, I Wrote This So That Morrissey Would Come And See My Band In A Scenester Bar In Far-Off Places'

Snappy huh...

Jesus, the poor guy can't even have a night out without people slagging him off for choosing the wrong band.

What next? I feel so betrayed because Morrissey drinks PJ tips and I'm a Tetley man?

You're missing the point Spineless, this thread is about camels. Please don't post unless you can think of something relevant to the current topic.

That shows where I'm going wrong then doesn't it.
I'm off to break up my band, start a new one called Billy & The Budds and write a song called 'Dear God, I Wrote This So That Morrissey Would Come And See My Band In A Scenester Bar In Far-Off Places'

Snappy huh...

Sorry spinelesswine, I already formed a band with that name 2 weeks ago and also wrote a song with the exact same title:guitar::D

Back
Top Bottom