Next Smiths Night/Symposium - A Question

M

Michelangelo

Reading the itinary for the Syposium I saw the Smiths Night at the Star and Garter was featured.

Does this mean that us working folk will after buy a weekend ticket (£60) or a day ticket (£35) if we want to attend the said Moz Disco?

The tickets were not an sale last Moz Disco for the following one (which they usually are now), was this anything to do with it?

Anyone know anything about this?

M

> Reading the itinary for the Syposium I saw the Smiths Night at the Star
> and Garter was featured.

> Does this mean that us working folk will after buy a weekend ticket (£60)
> or a day ticket (£35) if we want to attend the said Moz Disco?

> The tickets were not an sale last Moz Disco for the following one (which
> they usually are now), was this anything to do with it?

> Anyone know anything about this?

> M

That is a very good question. I paid full whack, but there is no indication that the price includes the S&G - I think they are pulling the S&G in as part of the "events", when it was there long before. I'm not complaining, because it will all be a bucket of laughs, still, it would be nice to know where one stands.
By the stage, with a pint.

Sk.

You could always ask on the forum of... oh i don't know... www.starandgarter.co.uk or something

Re: Next Smiths Night/Symposium - The answers!

There is the conference at price quoted above and then there are 3 independant events around the weekend which also require punters to pay for if they so wish to attend.

The Moz Disco at The Star and Garter on the Friday
The Smyths at Dry Bar on the Saturday
The MozBus on the Sunday

Whilst it is another drain on the wallet, if these events were not taking place I imagine we would still go out on the beer somewhere at a cost.

The Goat

Back
Top Bottom