New email interviews coming? (Alternative Nation, Huffington Post)

"Is it real dat you and Micky Joy are gonna join the smurfs together again ?

Is it tru you hates the reggae and dat you said it is vile ?

Respect to me main man leader of the smurfs singer Maurice E !

Ali G"

ha ha ha ha !!!!

love it

"Is it real dat you and Micky Joy are gonna join the smurfs together again ?

Is it tru you hates the reggae and dat you said it is vile ?

Respect to me main man leader of the smurfs singer Maurice E !

Ali G"

ha ha ha ha !!!!

love it

Thanks it was me all along, I guess it's shit now.

Benny-the-British-Butcher #respect

I remember a man who met him earlier his year said he's hard of hearing. He did have a tendency of leaning in to listen to interviewers and combined with the incidents of him storming off stage after mishearing something leads me to believe this is why he doesn't do face to face interviews and is generally staying away from people now.

HOGWASH !

Good try !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ali g sounds like he listens to Madball. All he needs to say is mad kut and it'll be done

ot but i saw this on twitter today https://twitter.com/je_suis_moz/status/606222943052570626

shannon ✨ ‏@meatismxrder 7 hhace 7 horas Ver traducción
@mikejoycedrums as a random question do you ever think you'll write an autobiography

Mike Joyce ‏@mikejoycedrums 7 hhace 7 horas
@meatismxrder I never thought I would, but now everybody seems to be, I most probably will.

When did you realise that Michael Eavis had turned you into his prison bitch? Was that the trigger for the *lightbulb* moment about your 33 years of public Crank-Fraud Corpsetarian/Cheesetarianism? How does it feel to have wasted the first 33 years of your career with every single vocal performance imbued with the torture/slaughter residue of cow murder? As the cheezy phlegm in your vocal chords have bollixed every single thing you've ever done will you be re-recording your vocals to every single song you've ever put to the mic? So that when you exit this planet you are not left with a mocking howl of ridicule from the likes of the Evil Eavis Empire Of Dairy Death? "well, he was a Vegetarian, like Linda McCartney. Here's our HOMAGE-FROMAGE to him, called 'MeatIsMurderBurger' available from all corporate stores now. Even Burger King and McDonald's have agreed to sell it. In fact, they're delighted, so delighted that can't stop laughing at the crank-fraude who wasted his life singing Meat Is Murder whilst eating the products of dairy rape/torture/slaughter.

You are forgiven, Morrissey, no get to it and rip the shreds from Carnism and Speciesism. Your depression is now over, re-do the vocals to WPINOYB. It's your best ever work and you can surpass it in the future when all's well and you exit the Garden Of Vegan bootcamp. And stop harassing DavidT over gigs, mofo. We're here in Copenhagen for Distortion. The memory of your vile outrage in banning him hangs like a bad smell. If you have the right to do that then you need to make clear why, not skulk and sulk in the shadows. Come and have a go at BB if you think you're hard enough, so long as you realise what the consequences would be....I'm sure you do, given you know who runs Ballymun... and Billund.....and Birmingham. Etc.

With love, forgiveness and compassion
~The Anarchic Archivist
[yesterday was Norrebro, today Vesterbro]

Last edited by a moderator:
He could have done an interview with Alan Carr 'chatty man' but couldn't be arsed singing a song or talking to an audience of a couple of million.

Alan: welcome Moz! I'm so thrilled to HAVE you in my couch! Wink wink. Especially as it's your first time.
Moz: Boz? This isn't the first time. When were we on this show before?
Boz: Ammmm, never boss.
Moz: You're wrong, you're wrong, but you're not me and when you're not me you don't have a feel for life. I miss the grey sky. I'm not in. I'm not answering the door.
Alan: Well folks, looks like Moz's cogs just got bound up. I've got some lube if that would help. Wink guffaw.

Last edited:
He could have done an interview with Alan Carr 'chatty man' but couldn't be arsed singing a song or talking to an audience of a couple of million.

Alan: welcome Moz! I'm so thrilled to HAVE you in my couch! Wink wink. Especially as it's your first time.
Moz: You're wrong, you're wrong, but you're not me and when you're not me you don't have a feel for life. I miss the grey sky. I'm not in. I'm not answering the door.
Alan: Well folks, looks like Moz's cogs just got bound up. I've got some lube if that would help. Wink guffaw.

Psst ! I'm up here !
Cheese-fed Steven can't do any live interviews because as well as being a bigger fruit-cake than Susan Boyle he's shit scared of being tripped up on his animal beliefs and being exposed as a Crankfraud.
Also it is true that When Benny found out about the interview he contacted Alan and made him aware of a few things that might be of help in the interview research. Cheese-Fed got wind of this when Alan watched the Belfast performance the night before.
Cheese-Fed then got out his book of excuses and the rest is Cheese-Fed Steven history.
I can see everything from up here ! Everything.
The three wise men come in for a lot of criticism on here, well let me tell you something, they are the good guys, they are the brave ones, time will prove everything. It won't be long now !

The Ghost of Meat-Fed-Wilson

Moz, did you damage your hearing from years of excessively loud music? Was it worth it? Do you know how Joan of Ark felt?

I remember a man who met him earlier his year said he's hard of hearing. He did have a tendency of leaning in to listen to interviewers and combined with the incidents of him storming off stage after mishearing something leads me to believe this is why he doesn't do face to face interviews and is generally staying away from people now.

E-mail interviews enable control. Live interviews do not. Morrissey's interview technique is all about keeping personal control.

P.

I would ask him if he does eat cheese and then we can finally put all the posts to bed on the subject!

Hardly surprising interviews which appear in print media aare subject to e-mail interrogation after the NME debacle of 2007.

E-mail interviews enable control. Live interviews do not. Morrissey's interview technique is all about keeping personal control.

P.

No, e-mail interviews ensure ACCURACY. Live interviews do not. Nothing to do with "control" at all - the same questions still get the same answers, but with e-mail interviews there's a written record that ensures accuracy (one would hope).

My question: "Did you ever actually have cancer, or were you merely trolling for attention?"

No, e-mail interviews ensure ACCURACY. Live interviews do not. Nothing to do with "control" at all - the same questions still get the same answers, but with e-mail interviews there's a written record that ensures accuracy (one would hope).

It's all about control.

With email interviews, people can't give a comeback on what you've just said. They can't question it or counter it, or push you for further details. It's not a conversation - a proper exchange - as an interview should be, so it's much less satisfying.

It's all about control.

With email interviews, people can't give a comeback on what you've just said. They can't question it or counter it, or push you for further details. It's not a conversation - a proper exchange - as an interview should be, so it's much less satisfying.

try not to judge every thing from your point of view. if you had ever been given a chance to give an interview, you'd understand that things doesn't work out like in theory.

this:

Back
Top Bottom