Mr. Proper you are OUTTAHERE! This is MY board now! Learn to love it.

Oh Christ

Welcome to the Morrissey-Solo Day Care for the Emotionally Challenged. Mr. Proper may have graduated to Kindergarten, but there's always a new class of wanna be's.

I doubt seriously you could EVER get rid of Mr.Proper. Just Like I doubt seriously your mom could get rid of those herpes she got from that dog last week. You can NEVER get rid of MR.Proper,remember that ace!

The only thing I've "learned to Love" is your mom and her hole. No matter how hard you try,no matter what stunts you pull,you will never,ever get rid of Mr.Proper ok ANUS??? learn to deal with that.

Let's face it, both of you should die together in a homo sex ritual!!

Re: Oh Christ

Now your talking. here's a man with a clue in life. I might be all the things you say i am,but your all still on my nutss,just like your mom and her chin are too. ha ha ha.

>>>>>>> Now your talking. here's a man with a clue in life. I might be all the
things you say i am,but your all still on my nutss,just like your mom and
her chin are too. ha ha ha.

Bit.ch ass is what I call your mom after sex. I don't think I'm funny,I am funny. what's your excuse? Look,just because your upset because i found out your mom's favorite nickname(bit.ch ass),is no reason for you to get upset.We'd find out eventually. ass.face. Just sooner than you thought jerky.

Back
Top Bottom