Where is Mr. Proper???

Perhaps he is out placing his puny poker in some persons pink puckered pooper!

Re: We do???

> We miss you!

Sure we do. [SARCASM]

- Like we miss stepping in doggy do on the way to the mailbox!

Sheesh!

Aw really? Is that true? gosh,Im touched. Just like that altar boy you touched in church LAST WEEK. I'm here,I was hangin with the fam for x-mas where i got loadz of stuffy stuff from santa. An x-Box,some star wars fiugrez and that neato light bright.

The only thing you "miss" about me is? the fact that I bang your mom that well. I got all I wanted this holiday: My green lantern grranimalz, my rather large cardboard cut out of RussT(so I can take a schit on it at will and take it to the local"hang a loser" club here in Corona),all your mom's phone number's,my darth vader helmet(he rocks), morrissey box set and a rather large ball bat for issuing people much needed beatings,oh and another year of the local KKK chapter membership(gotta keep up with those extra curricular activities)know what I mean foolio?? So,My X-mas has been great.

Russ T and his multiple personalities strike again!!

Russ, you look like an idiot having a conversation with yourself under multiple screennames. You should change your name to Sybil and be done with it!!

Mr. Proper. you. live. in. queens., new. york. and.

how. appropriate. it. is(queens.).
all. you. talk. about. is. gay. stuff., moms. and. stuff. you're. a. queen. admit. it., and. make. it. snappy.

> The only thing you "miss" about me is? the fact that I bang your
> mom that well. I got all I wanted this holiday: My green lantern
> grranimalz, my rather large cardboard cut out of RussT(so I can take a
> schit on it at will and take it to the local"hang a loser" club
> here in Corona),all your mom's phone number's,my darth vader helmet(he
> rocks), morrissey box set and a rather large ball bat for issuing people
> much needed beatings,oh and another year of the local KKK chapter
> membership(gotta keep up with those extra curricular activities)know what
> I mean foolio?? So,My X-mas has been great.

Re: Mr. Proper. you. live. in. queens., new. york. and.

Actually,I live in your house in your parents bed witrh your mom. get it right phuckstain. if you'd like to come look for me in Corona,Ca,you may. Ill be the one with the pitchfork and your moms undies.

Look you little bungsnapper. I could care lessy-less where you live. Your a large piece of zhity-zhit in the small toilet of a place they call Corona, Ca.
Aks your mammy to flush the terlit, bungpucker. And tell your loser of a father to scrape himzelf outta da gutta. The best he could do is Corona, Ca? Bawhahahahahaha!
Moz in mrs. Proper's housey-house. Word up!

> Actually,I live in your house in your parents bed witrh your mom. get it
> right phuckstain. if you'd like to come look for me in Corona,Ca,you may.
> Ill be the one with the pitchfork and your moms undies.

look yourself you poor defenseless turd. A, the best i can do is corona ca

I told you,I'm probably sleeping in your bed right next to your mom cuddling up with her as we speak. can I help it that your mom has good crack?? she's twice the man you are,so don't get upset,we knew that now for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom