Moz on the big screen in the USA

Sam Esty Rayner? What a "genius": dreadful photos, cheap girls. Can someone really survive on just being Morrissey's nephew?

I wish Morrissey was MY uncle.

- - - Updated - - -

Honey, you are right, it's not fair that we have to see these dreadful photos. Who cares about social class? There is only good art and bad art. Not even the shiny uncle and his money can turn Mr. Esty Rayner's crap into gold.

So now your and expert on good and bad art?:rolleyes:

From specticast.com

Morrissey 25: Live
From Thursday, August 29, 2013
Running Time: TBD
Treat as PG

Following on from a sell-out show at LA's Staples centre Morrissey plays his most intimate gig in decades at the famous Hollywood High School.

Performing classic tracks from his prolific repertoire this now legendary concert captured on March 2, 2013 celebrates 25 years of Morrissey as a solo artist in front of only 1,800 devoted fans.

Shot as a theatrical release using the latest digital cameras, the film is a one off event. It is honest and intimate, displaying Morrissey in a moment in time as never before. This is the ultimate fan film in a unique setting, selected and over seen by Morrissey himself.

The film records his penultimate performance on the US Tour as Morrissey only performed once more before he was forced to cancel the remaining dates.

MORRISSEY 25: LIVE, an immersive cinematic concert experience, of one of the world most iconic and enigmatic performers. The film will become a firm favourite amongst fans around the world.

Following on from a sell-out show at LA's Staples centre Morrissey plays his most intimate gig in decades at the famous Hollywood High School.

Performing classic tracks from his prolific repertoire this now legendary concert captured on March 2, 2013 celebrates 25 years of Morrissey as a solo artist in front of only 1,800 devoted fans.

Shot as a theatrical release using the latest digital cameras, the film is a one off event. It is honest and intimate, displaying Morrissey in a moment in time as never before. This is the ultimate fan film in a unique setting, selected and over seen by Morrissey himself.

The film records his penultimate performance on the US Tour as Morrissey only performed once more before he was forced to cancel the remaining dates.

MORRISSEY 25: LIVE, an immersive cinematic concert experience, of one of the world most iconic and enigmatic performers. The film will become a firm favourite amongst fans around the world.

Will it be a 'meat free' gig/film like Staples was not ? ? (L M A O)

Benny the Butcher

Many Thanks to Sam Esty Rayner for sharing such wonderful news.

Last edited:
"Morrissey DVD to be screened in North America".

Yay.

Now we can all be reminded (once again) just how terrible Jesse Tobias is on guitar.

25Live???????????? I think George Michael might be onto his lawyers

Doesn't Morrissey employ a prestigious PR firm? Why does almost all news from and about him come via a shabby fanzine website (TTY) or people like his nephew?

I guess no Canadian dates. No time anyways, you know, with me busy clubbing seals and all.

Honey, you are right, it's not fair that we have to see these dreadful photos. Who cares about social class? There is only good art and bad art. Not even the shiny uncle and his money can turn Mr. Esty Rayner's crap into gold.
God you are right there. Sam is a simple dick.
Tried his best to look like his uncle but alas...
His wife is the grand daughter of Johnny Clash a mate told me- he heard from Kristeen.
I've seen his pics and they really are piss poor.
Its rather sad that a man of his age still has his uncle's words every where and has no real identity.

I guess no Canadian dates. No time anyways, you know, with me busy clubbing seals and all.
Someone obviously thinks they can make money.
Truth is though moz was only working on 60% power as he was still unwell. Then one has to factor in the fact it was seated.
Basically, it's an aged moz far from his best.
It won't have the impact the roses concert did in the UK.
Also Johnny is doing well..I expect this is moz trying to stay in the farm

25Live???????????? I think George Michael might be onto his lawyers

Pretty sure George Michael was onto cops, not lawyers...

Doesn't Morrissey employ a prestigious PR firm? Why does almost all news from and about him come via a shabby fanzine website (TTY) or people like his nephew?

Exactly. Morrissey hasn't properly capitalized on anything since 2004.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom