Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Re: sigh

MW blog doesn't assert that it is written by Morrissey, that is Rat's blog who does that, but that is just his opinion. The two are not the same!

So what you're saying is that this Rat character has never himself said that either blog was written by Morrissey. Is that what you're saying? Help me to understand here.

P.

MW blog has never said that the blog is written by Morrissey himself. Rat on followingthemozziah.com claims that it is Morrissey behind MW blog, that's all. It is up to people what they believe, but the actual Morrisseysworld has never made any claims.

MW blog has never said that the blog is written by Morrissey himself. Rat on followingthemozziah.com claims that it is Morrissey behind MW blog, that's all. It is up to people what they believe, but the actual Morrisseysworld has never made any claims.

Ok, so let's take that as the starting position. Now let me ask you this - do you believe him? If so, why, and what evidence do you have? If not, why not?

P.

I am not going to discuss my beliefs here, I got shot down for stating what I believe big time before when I actually tried to warn people to be cautious and properly examine the 'coincidences'. I am well aware that some of what I believe may come down to wishful thinking. There are one or two predictions though that still have me baffled. One is the tweet from @Morrisseysworld about YOR being the album he is most proud of and the next day it was posted on TTY (incidentally it was the same with the news update about the NME case today). The other is the tweet about the Falklands twenty minutes before Moz went on stage and he made 'that' comment. It is just the timing of these things. There are a lot of 'coincidences' and a lot of them probably are just coincidences but one or two are still niggling.

I am not going to discuss my beliefs here, I got shot down for stating what I believe big time before when I actually tried to warn people to be cautious and properly examine the 'coincidences'. I am well aware that some of what I believe may come down to wishful thinking. There are one or two predictions though that still have me baffled. One is the tweet from @Morrisseysworld about YOR being the album he is most proud of and the next day it was posted on TTY (incidentally it was the same with the news update about the NME case today). The other is the tweet about the Falklands twenty minutes before Moz went on stage and he made 'that' comment. It is just the timing of these things. There are a lot of 'coincidences' and a lot of them probably are just coincidences but one or two are still niggling.

That's the evidence? Come on, even you must see that as tissue thin. Be honest with yourself here. Anything else you want to put forward? You see, you can make countless assertions, any number of them and then when a couple of them have a mild ring of truth about them you seize upon them, disregarding the overwhelming percentage that are pure fantasy, just like the tiny percentage that seem to have some authenticity, which are pure fantasy too. It's like buying 100 lucky dip lottery tickets and then saying your investment was worth it when a few of them win a tenner each. I'm not skilled in probability theory, but your'e getting a pretty poor return on your faithful investment there.

P.

That's the evidence? Come on, even you must see that as tissue thin. Be honest with yourself here. Anything else you want to put forward? You see, you can make countless assertions, any number of them and then when a couple of them have a mild ring of truth about them you seize upon them, disregarding the overwhelming percentage that are pure fantasy, just like the tiny percentage that seem to have some authenticity, which are pure fantasy too. It's like buying 100 lucky dip lottery tickets and then saying your investment was worth it when a few of them win a tenner each. I'm not skilled in probability theory, but your'e getting a pretty poor return on your faithful investment there.

P.

As far as I am concerned I am not losing anything. It is giving me some fun in my spare time and I have met some pretty nice people who I have met in real life - seems like a win win situation to me. How about we agree to disagree on this one and leave everyone to what they enjoy?

As far as I am concerned I am not losing anything. It is giving me some fun in my spare time and I have met some pretty nice people who I have met in real life - seems like a win win situation to me. How about we agree to disagree on this one and leave everyone to what they enjoy?

No, I won't leave it, and the reason I won't leave it is because I find it shameful that there is someone out there cloaked in anonymity, who is regularly telling people that certain stuff on certain sites is written by Morrissey when IT IS NOT. It is deceitful and shameful. If you find enjoyment in that, good luck to you.

P.

Peter, where is your evidence that it ISN'T Moz? You're just ranting.

But you quite happily carry on letting people believe that @MorrisseysMum is something to do with Morrissey... Says it all to me!

But you quite happily carry on letting people believe that @MorrisseysMum is something to do with Morrissey... Says it all to me!

Excuse me? Can you give me some examples of when I've said this? I must be terribly forgetful. Letting something passively happen and actively saying something are two entirely different things. You may as well assert that by not commenting on the situation in Syria I'm happy for people to continue to be murdered by Assad, because I didn't actively make a comment on it, I just let it slide on by. So help me out here with some examples.

P.

Re: Brand new exclusive morrissey interview

I think the culprit is one of us on the forum!!! I CALL UPON MISS CRYSTALGEEZER AS SUSPECT NUMBER 1! Linder your next! *smokes pipe sherlock holmes style*

I think the culprit is one of us on the forum!!! I CALL UPON MISS CRYSTALGEEZER AS SUSPECT NUMBER 1! Linder your next! *smokes pipe sherlock holmes style*

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

My next what?

Your the next suspect. I ACCUSE you of setting up Morrissey World Blogspot!!!! Where were you 2 years 4 months 3 weeks 2 days 7 hours 30 minutes and 5 seconds ago Miss Linder?

*chokes on pipe....NOT sherlock holmes style*

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom