So, how has Morrissey's favoured party performed in the local elections?

He hasn't mentioned them since May 2019.

And yet again, the Hope Not Hate article doesn't mention him.

Whoops

Wait what?! Are you saying that Morrissey’s so-called ‘support’ for FB (in the past) didn’t send thousands of Moz fans running to vote for FB ? :lbf:

Did anyone actually believe that by Morrissey mentioning FB that in turn would convert people to becoming members of FB? Lol.

I think one would have to be fuucking loony to believe that a pop singer’s passing political comments are going to make any affect (good or bad) on even a slight fraction of the British public, in regards to voting.

Twisted knickers over nothing.

Wait what?! Are you saying that Morrissey’s so-called ‘support’ for FB (in the past) didn’t send thousands of Moz fans running to vote for FB ? :lbf:

Did anyone actually believe that by Morrissey mentioning FB that in turn would convert people to becoming members of FB? Lol.

I think one would have to be fuucking loony to believe that a pop singer’s passing political comments are going to make any affect (good or bad) on even a slight fraction of the British public, in regards to voting.

I dunno. When he said he liked Sparks, they spent 65 weeks on top of the singles and albums charts. Sales of Oscar Wilde books went through the roof after Moz’s endorsement. The demand for gladioli shut down thousands of UK florists in the 80s.

I remember one time I was watching Mastermind and this weird old… oh, wait… never mind….

Why would he mention supporting For Britain if he didn’t think it would do them any good? He obviously wanted to use his influence to help them get votes. Luckily his influence didn’t get them anywhere.

Why would he mention supporting For Britain if he didn’t think it would do them any good? He obviously wanted to use his influence to help them get votes. Luckily his influence didn’t get them anywhere.

What's lucky is that people like you still banging on about them THREE YEARS later isn't getting them anywhere.

anne maries first mistake was to do all of her live broadcasts from the hallway in her home. thats weird. that domain is for keys and mail. everyone knows this.

What's lucky is that people like you still banging on about them THREE YEARS later isn't getting them anywhere.

Aren't you the one complaining about things the press said about Morrissey THIRTY YEARS ago?

Boring

No but for some reason thousands of his fans stopped going to his gigs and stopped buying his records.

Labour got only 16% of the votes in my local council elections held on Thursday, despite my best campaigning efforts in our neighbourhood. Sigh. Surrounded by Tories!

No but for some reason thousands of his fans stopped going to his gigs and stopped buying his records.

The Guardian alone has written over 70 negative articles about him since Tim Jonze became music editor in 2010. Previous to that he had Steve Sutherland on his case declaring that his career had never recovered from 1992.

He hasn't done any press since 2017 & barely any marketing.

The hit has come from that.

Labour got only 16% of the votes in my local council elections held on Thursday, despite my best campaigning efforts in our neighbourhood. Sigh. Surrounded by Tories!

We won where I am & lost to the SNP back home.

The Guardian alone has written over 70 negative articles about him since Tim Jonze became music editor in 2010. Previous to that he had Steve Sutherland on his case declaring that his career had never recovered from 1992.

He hasn't done any press since 2017 & barely any marketing.

The hit has come from that.

He needs to start doing something on the press/marketing side, he has 7 of his own gigs coming up, 2 in small venues and 5 where only 50% of the capacity has been made available, non are sold out at the moment.

He needs to start doing something on the press/marketing side, he has 7 of his own gigs coming up, 2 in small venues and 5 where only 50% of the capacity has been made available, non are sold out any the moment.

As long as he can pay the bills, I don't think selling out is his priority.

Back
Top Bottom