"Morrissey Ups His Punk Cred by Taking Selfies at a Rancid Show" - Exclaim.ca

Morrissey Ups His Punk Cred by Taking Selfies at a Rancid Show - Exclaim.ca
By Sarah Murphy
Published Apr 21, 2016

Excerpt:

As pointed out by AUX, the singer was photographed looking incredibly uncomfortable outside of Rancid's show in Hollywood on Tuesday night (April 19). The photo in question arrives courtesy of long-running hardcore band H2O's Facebook page and was accompanied by a caption from lead singer Toby Morse, praising Moz for his punk rock spirit.

According to Morse, Morrissey proved himself a true punk by releasing Meat Is Murder back in 1985 "when being vegetarian wasn't hip or cool."

He goes on to laud the guy because "he speaks his mind and gives zero f***s what anyone thinks," coming to the conclusion: "I don't know what's Punker than that?"

Obviously taking a selfie with Morse outside a Rancid concert is what's capital P "Punker" than that.

See Morrissey doing just that by checking out the whole Facebook post below.

morrissey_morse.jpg

Related item:

He shows up at rock concerts in LA because he has nothing better to do. Sometimes just staring out over the Pacific Ocean, drinking Corona and lime, eating pasta with marinara sauce, and chocolate chip cookies does get monotonous. I guess you people will never get it or is "Budget rent a van" big in Manchester? Anonymous-

And you write a load of humorless saddo bollocks because you have nothing better to do. You need to play The Ramones first four albums extremely loud and stick a taser up your ass to wake up!

He shows up at rock concerts in LA because he has nothing better to do. Sometimes just staring out over the Pacific Ocean, drinking Corona and lime, eating pasta with marinara sauce, and chocolate chip cookies does get monotonous. I guess you people will never get it or is "Budget rent a van" big in Manchester? Anonymous-

Yes we have Budget in the north of England. However, I think that Salford Van Hire (depot in the shadow of Strangeways) was always the company of choice for The Smiths. I seem to remember J Marr having a gripe about having to organise van hire as part of his remit. Morrissey has a sadness in his eyes that I've not seen before. Think he's bored. What the hell do you do with your time in his position? It's bad enough if your just some civil servant who gets laid off too early in your 50s.

Can you imagine him chiseling away the perfect shape of a potato?

i think perhaps we do not share the same vision. my vision goes more like this: mozzer, about 20 years from now, quite the master artiste. clad in toga and laurel leaves. a sun drenched villa in rome. echoing in clay the impressive cheeks and fair limbs of some sun-bronzed adonis. a regular slew of devotees stooping to kiss his feet and fan him with pampas grass, whilst hanging upon his every word. i think that would suit him well. and then on days when hes feeling particularly moody he could smash all of this statues and everyone would marvel at the passionate self-destructive temperament of the master artiste that made him do it.

i think perhaps we do not share the same vision. my vision goes more like this: mozzer, about 20 years from now, quite the master artiste. clad in toga and laurel leaves. a sun drenched villa in rome. echoing in clay the impressive cheeks and fair limbs of some sun-bronzed adonis. a regular slew of devotees stooping to kiss his feet and fan him with pampas grass, whilst hanging upon his every word. i think that would suit him well. and then on days when hes feeling particularly moody he could smash all of this statues and everyone would marvel at the passionate self-destructive temperament of the master artiste that made him do it.

makes a bust of the queen and smack it with a bat and sell the piece, or donate, with a clever title and a crack or possibly a piece missing perhaps somewhere behind the eyes

makes a bust of the queen and smack it with a bat and sell the piece, or donate, with a clever title and a crack or possibly a piece missing perhaps somewhere behind the eyes
that would work! there's no end to the things he could do! he needs to take up visual art, it's a far better outlet for making statements than tty.

that would work! there's no end to the things he could do! he needs to take up visual art, it's a far better outlet for making statements than tty.

How about organising the fight we all want to see Steven v Duck Dynasty ?
I'd pay good money to see the pussy from Salford school of hard knocks get ducked out by an old aged hillbilly.
L M A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

How about organising the fight we all want to see Steven v Duck Dynasty ?
I'd pay good money to see the pussy from Salford school of hard knocks get ducked out by an old aged hillbilly.
L M A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher
im sure even their wives dont want that much physical contact with them

Back
Top Bottom