Morrissey to split

S

Sayno Tobgitry

Morrissey's attraction to the far right is well known and clearly an attraction.
His 'left baggage' is hampering his legacy.

Morrissey is right wing.

A fact, easily demonstrated few would be silly enough to dispute.

Malarkey's gonna be like a pig in shit with this thread:

"Yay I have a purpose in liiiiiiiifffe"

Why is this even a thread. 🥱 Why bother? I'm so sick of left and right crap. Does no one have anything more exciting to discuss? Almost every thread transforms into a political agenda. Humans are so bored, I guess.

Necrobumping doesn't help.
FWD.

🤢 Oh God what have I done. I didn't see this is from 2023.

Eh, what I said still stands.
The way these types of posts 'die off' is that they get little / no interaction and are pushed to the bottom of pile through time. People get to say what they want and then you have to go seek out the topic to get annoyed by it.
Every bit of 'interest' in the post was done on the day of posting.
2 months later, your posts brings it back to the top of the discussion list.
So, by querying the topic - you give it prominence yourself and the 'left and right crap' perpetuates. Perhaps having a view that 'still stands' could be presented in a more recent post and not picking out ones like these - as there are hundreds upon hundreds...
FWD.

Why is this even a thread. 🥱 Why bother? I'm so sick of left and right crap. Does no one have anything more exciting to discuss? Almost every thread transforms into a political agenda. Humans are so bored, I guess.
Yep indeedy.
U r definitely a new person here 🙄
Not.

Yep indeedy.
U r definitely a new person here 🙄
Not.
I didn't want to say it, giving people a chance and all, but I've been thinking for some time now that she is a troll with an agenda. The naive "Oh, I am new to EVERYTHING" absolutely doesn't fit to other posts and behaviours of hers like this for example. When caught in something, it's always "Oh silly me, I didn't know that". Cute. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

I didn't want to say it, giving people a chance and all, but I've been thinking for some time now that she is a troll with an agenda. The naive "Oh, I am new to EVERYTHING" absolutely doesn't fit to other posts and behaviours of hers like this for example. When caught in something, it's always "Oh silly me, I didn't know that". Cute. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Nah I'm just a dum-dum, haha.

Back
Top Bottom