Morrissey to play Dublin

there's still tickets rite??

I got mine and my girlfriend's tickets on Saturday morning! I'm very excited. I don't think she was all too enthusiastic. "Ohh but we are going to see him in London the following week." So i had to say "Oh but we can have a romantic weekend in Dublin". What i have not told her is that we are flying out on the Saturday and returning the following morning! ha!
Obviously this is going to be a intimate gig; but does anybody know what the capacity will be? Does anybody know what time the gig starts, and who will be supporting Morrissey?

Noise is the best revenge and The New York Dolls. Gates open at 5pm Capacity approx 1500

cossy

All standing in Dublin but am surprised this hasnt sold out. I guarantee if Cork wasnt on it would be sold out straight away

cossy

Cossy - whereabouts in Kilmainham is it then? coz the seating plan for the Leonard Cohen gig looks an awful lot bigger than that.

Cossy - whereabouts in Kilmainham is it then? coz the seating plan for the Leonard Cohen gig looks an awful lot bigger than that.

Joe I have an email put into the promoter to clarify. Will post when I get word

cossy

My apologies folks I have just heard back from the promoter that
the capacity for Kilmainham will be just under 5000. That is official

cossy

Cheers for the info on the capacity.I taught all along the capacity was 1,000 which I was really looking forward to_Of coarse I still can't wait for the concert but I was hoping for a smaller intimate venue.
At the end of the day were getting to see Morrissey live in two unusual venues over a few days....Bring it on..

Arse!
I was looking forward to 1,500 capacity.
Still, I have seen The Great Man in a venue of less than 1,000 so mustn't complain.

Regarding small venues I think Halifax was pretty tiny. I was there and it was certainly the smallest venue I have been in.

Love PTxx.

My apologies folks I have just heard back from the promoter that
the capacity for Kilmainham will be just under 5000. That is official

cossy

whoa, thats a lot bigger than i expected...:mad: it'll probably be only 1/2 full anyhow. *hopes*

whoa, thats a lot bigger than i expected...:mad: it'll probably be only 1/2 full anyhow. *hopes*

Apparantly ticket sales are going very well but there are so many concerts on in Dublin in June and the Cork concert wouldnt gave helped sales as the dublin show was announced so late most people had bought their cork tickets

This would sell out very quickly under different circumstances as he has a loyal Irish following but 2 gigs in 3 nites may be stretching it for some

cossy

Just bought tickets for the gig and flights from Manchester to Dublin return for £27.50 - sod the carbon footprint (the plane was flying there regardless if I was on it or not);)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom