Morrissey on "Later... with Jools Holland" (London, Oct. 3, 2017) - reminder / reports

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Posted by docinwestchester:

UPDATE Oct. 6:

Posted by Peanut:

The full show is tomorrow (Sat. 7th) at 11pm on BBC Two, not today as written in OP.

Posted by Springhealedkev:

I was at the Jools Holland show and he did 3 songs. The other 2 are ... ' I wish you lonely ' and 'all the young people must fall in love ' ... got so close to him but yet so far... thought we might see them in the bar after , but no.

Note posted by Johnny Barleycorn:

This edition is the short version. The full show will be on Friday.

Link to jools.holland.official / Instagram posted by an anonymous person:

40889_morrissey_jools.jpg

Last edited:
My point was that it is clear to see his politics are entirely inconsistent/borderline incoherent. Also his support for Jeremy Corbyn or Bernie Sanders never really gets reported in the way that things like this always will.
Your point is Morrissey's political beliefs are complicated and contradictory, therefore there must be something wrong with him mentally. Also a nice jab at the mentally ill as if they don't have enough problems to deal without being maligned as people who aren't up to the level you operate at. You clearly know nothing about issues concerning mental health. Lucky you.

Last edited:
I have both used and worked within the mental health system.

Last edited:
Don't worry. They'll give him the same treatment they give any troubling artist upon death.
In life- "He's NUTTY! What inflammatory views! SHOCK HORROR BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN!"
In death- "Pop genius! Legendary! Manchester's own! Hugely influential! BLAH BLAH BLAH."

that's THE f***ING SAD TRUTH.

and you'll read it here too.

:straightface:

people
you're gonna miss him when he's .....

You're makin me sad, Ket

Never lose hope Scanty, but I very much agree with g23 and Ket.Sun.
Don't think about it too long cause that won't do you any good.
Think about what Moz sang in "Still ill.

" Cause there are brighter things in life
and I have seen them,
But not very often ".

That he sang being in The Smiths.
Later in his solo years when he sang it in concerts he left out the "but not" part and put an extra "very" in it. :D
So, "something" must have gone right for him, eventually.

Or "wrong" as he sang in "In The Future When All Is Well". :rolleyes:
These things make me laugh and they are funny, selfmocking and hilarious.
Wouldn't you agree? ;)

Never lose hope Scanty, but I very much agree with g23 and Ket.Sun.
Don't think about it too long cause that won't do you any good.
Think about what Moz sang in "Still ill.

" Cause there are brighter things in life
and I have seen them,
But not very often ".

That he sang being in The Smiths.
Later in his solo years when he sang it in concerts he left out the "but not" part and put an extra "very" in it. :D
So, "something" must have gone right for him, eventually.

Or "wrong" as he sang in "In The Future When All Is Well". :rolleyes:
These things make me laugh and they are funny, selfmocking and hilarious.
Wouldn't you agree? ;)
You're sweet. Yes, Quando, of course I agree with g23 and Ket too.

However that doesn't mean that I don't reserve my right to be a little bit sniffly, sometimes. Weather must not have agreed with me today. Or something. ;)

You're sweet. Yes, Quando, of course I agree with g23 and Ket too.

However that doesn't mean that I don't reserve my right to be a little bit sniffly, sometimes. Weather must not have agreed with me today. Or something. ;)

But of course it does sometimes agree with you too? :)
Same here for me.

I was at the Jools Holland show and he did 3 songs. The other 2 are ... ' I wish you lonely ' and 'all the young people must fall in love ' ... got so close to him but yet so far... thought we might see them in the bar after , but no.

I really want to believe you. Forgive the untrust it's just someone's already said that the 2 other songs where 'The bullfighter dies' and 'I'm ok by myself' which as I'm sure you can imagine we were less than pleased about.

It was very interesting observing him . Very much on his own , sits on the edge of the raised stage where the drums are. Spoke to Jules a few times , they seem to get on. Otherwise he was not interested in talking to anyone else. Matt Berlinger from The National went up to him , said something along the lines of how he was happy to be sharing the stage with him / looks up to him / been influenced by him/ he really got nothing back just a smile and Moz shuffles away. There was definitely an issue with Moz thinking he was done for the night then being told otherwise, didn't seem that impressed having to stay on longer. A great night though , all the bands were good. The National were v good too !!

I really want to believe you. Forgive the untrust it's just someone's already said that the 2 other songs where 'The bullfighter dies' and 'I'm ok by myself' which as I'm sure you can imagine we were less than pleased about.
Oh I see , no that's bullshit ... trust me

It was very interesting observing him . Very much on his own , sits on the edge of the raised stage where the drums are. Spoke to Jules a few times , they seem to get on. Otherwise he was not interested in talking to anyone else. Matt Berlinger from The National went up to him , said something along the lines of how he was happy to be sharing the stage with him / looks up to him / been influenced by him/ he really got nothing back just a smile and Moz shuffles away. There was definitely an issue with Moz thinking he was done for the night then being told otherwise, didn't seem that impressed having to stay on longer. A great night though , all the bands were good. The National were v good too !!

Thanks for sharing. I guess you really shouldn't meet you heroes.

A user Sidnettle is posting from Germany, he / she is a troll.

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom