Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Walker

Update: Dec. 1, 4:15pm PT:

@apeconcerts Twitter update:

morrissey has postponed @foxoakland tonight, but hold those tickets as we are trying to reschedule asap.

Todd sends the link:

Tonight's Morrissey Show at the Fox Theater Has Been Canceled - SF Weekly
By Ian S. Port Thu., Dec. 1 2011 at 2:57 PM

Update:
Morrissey's drummer, Matt Walker, hurt his eye, which is why the band cannot play tonight. His publicist says the injury is not expected to affect any other tour dates.

Original post:
Just got word from Morrissey's publicist that tonight's sold-out show at the Fox Theater in Oakland has been canceled.

No explanation for the cancelation was given. But you may remember that last time Morrissey came to Oakland in 2009, he also canceled his show -- allegedly because he was sick. (It didn't please his fans that Moz was seen out at DNA Lounge the night he was supposed to be too ill to play.)

"More details will be given as they become available," his publicist wrote.

Information on refunds was not immediately available, but we'll update this post as we learn more.

Last edited:
There is nothing on line for a rescheduled date at this time. Perhaps he will play in Sparks, NV again and make everyone cross the summit in a blizzard.

Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

Interesting a wild party on Wednesday nite and they made a baby. If there is a god it won't come out with her voice.

Who sowalled who?

Anyone who devotes more than an hours journey to see a Morrissey set is beyond a fool.

Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

Everyone is the same. There are only 3 people on here in your manipulations and games brain racing and spinning do you even think about me for a minute. He said I can’t go to the show that’s weird they was a flood of tears, now go and they have 17 personalities each and they sit and talk to themselves and fight with themselves and rejoice in each other’s misery. Joyce, Michael was girlonbike in chatroom One personality is glad he cancelled and another is upset and a third doesn’t know who cancelled and I can’t stand it and you make me sick and I want to vomit cause isn’t it a sociopath. No, he’s so scared, too bad, I love Morrissey and a forth thinks Matt Walker is a just a brand of whiskey and they want some.
Poo Matt Walker, who is unknown to everyone including himself, who had his eye eaten by boz in one of his feeding frenzies comes on with a eye patch that Morrissey confiscates from him for use on both his eyes so he can pretend he is playing to real people and not the insane and demented cowering drunkards who crawled across the border to see him. Ad a matter of fact I’ll actually act better than you do. You just sit there with your flood of tears. After all these years I find I’m ok with Morrissey
Now they are off to Mexico where boz can load up at each of the “all you can eat” taco stands they pass along the way and then when Morrissey throws him off the bus, he will graze in the fields eating all the fallen apples that have fallen on the gound. You are so disgusting you should drown, you are projecting you can’t keep a erection you are just a symptom of a mental illness. Morrissey will be really proud of you you sickos so go kill yourselves.
Morrissey will attend these concerts and play for approximately 12 minutes before he will feel the nausea of his having his insane fans so close to him and he will rush off after a stirring concoction of Lazy Dykes, Mexico and Scandinavia.
Then they will depart but will have to pull over when boz catches site of a all night taco stand and demands to be released to stuff his face further.
Then everyone will eat the soil of Mexico and Morrissey will cry on a potato and curse Johnny for knocking on his door .Then our creator had to stumble and stall, then our creator made the biggest mistake of all I curse the heart and soul of Scandinavia.

Everyone is the same. There are only 3 people on here in your manipulations and games brain racing and spinning do you even think about me for a minute. He said I can’t go to the show that’s weird they was a flood of tears, now go and they have 17 personalities each and they sit and talk to themselves and fight with themselves and rejoice in each other’s misery. Joyce, Michael was girlonbike in chatroom One personality is glad he cancelled and another is upset and a third doesn’t know who cancelled and I can’t stand it and you make me sick and I want to vomit cause isn’t it a sociopath. No, he’s so scared, too bad, I love Morrissey and a forth thinks Matt Walker is a just a brand of whiskey and they want some.
Poo Matt Walker, who is unknown to everyone including himself, who had his eye eaten by boz in one of his feeding frenzies comes on with a eye patch that Morrissey confiscates from him for use on both his eyes so he can pretend he is playing to real people and not the insane and demented cowering drunkards who crawled across the border to see him. Ad a matter of fact I’ll actually act better than you do. You just sit there with your flood of tears. After all these years I find I’m ok with Morrissey
Now they are off to Mexico where boz can load up at each of the “all you can eat” taco stands they pass along the way and then when Morrissey throws him off the bus, he will graze in the fields eating all the fallen apples that have fallen on the gound. You are so disgusting you should drown, you are projecting you can’t keep a erection you are just a symptom of a mental illness. Morrissey will be really proud of you you sickos so go kill yourselves.
Morrissey will attend these concerts and play for approximately 12 minutes before he will feel the nausea of his having his insane fans so close to him and he will rush off after a stirring concoction of Lazy Dykes, Mexico and Scandinavia.
Then they will depart but will have to pull over when boz catches site of a all night taco stand and demands to be released to stuff his face further.
Then everyone will eat the soil of Mexico and Morrissey will cry on a potato and curse Johnny for knocking on his door .Then our creator had to stumble and stall, then our creator made the biggest mistake of all I curse the heart and soul of Scandinavia.

Andy? Andy Ison? Is that you?

Dear Morrissey,

In the stars I see me (you)

I Love You

Unfortunately, Jesse Tobias still has his fingers.

A naughty person, who goes with a corrupt mouth. Who winks with the eyes, signals with the feet and motions with the fingers. With perversity in the heart devises evil; shall be broken without remedy.

Gotta admit...Not really surprised by this current state of affairs. Life happens...Had to work, so happily missed this show. Sorry for those whose schedule / life got screwed up. Airports?? Hotels?? Mucho cashola necessitous... Takes dedication! Like learning Spanish! Escondido and Fox Pomona were wonderful and...thank you.

Andy? Andy Ison? Is that you?
Hey there Andy..... Are you the bloke who Morrissey asked for at the Hollywood Bowl Show back in June 07?, or was it 08? Hmmm, same year as those 10...umm, 8 Hollywood Palladium shows! Mozzer did ask, Is Andrew out there?" no one came forward, but I wanted to fake it and go up there myself. Too late from the 47th row!

Expecting a bunch of Mexicans and gays to angrily march toward the DNA Lounge.

Guess who will be the Leader of the Band? Ahhhhh, Morrissey and his garish band of rebellious cohorts... With no cause, other than catting about gay San Fanny Fan. Anybody see Morrissey around the Haight Assburry zone, the red lite district? No sightings in the LA, Melrose Ave zone? Aka, " Twink City" Yes, the stories are true. "The twisted lies? Well, they weren't lies". That's Entertainment!!!!!!

Awww, would you like some cheese with your WHINE? This has happened to loads of us, many times!

harharhar

tour party, eye injury, cancelled show, Morrissey, Kristeen, a baby, huh? What have I missed!?

Then Our Creator had to stumble and stall.
Then Our Creator made the biggest mistake
Of all

My favorite lyrics

I Love Morrissey

tour party, eye injury, cancelled show, Morrissey, Kristeen, a baby, huh? What have I missed!?

Now we know why she's back. It's definitely has nothing to do with her singing. She must "give good head". First Tony Visconti and now Morrissey. I hope she loses her voice in childbirth so we never have to hear her sing again.

f*** Morrissey 7 hour drive for another cancel show of Oakland. I made sure to give away copies of his hated Hollywood bowl 2007 DVD to some unhappy fans.

You're probably the same person who gave my friend and I the Hollywood Bowl DVD! Thanks! Fans like you care more about Morrissey's fanbase than Morrissey does.

uh one question there:You keep repeating this concept ARE YOU ONE OF THEM??? Had to wonder because on more than one occasion it has been said by a similar voice.

Dear Morrissey,

In the stars I see me (you)

I Love You

Yes you are blind and you don't see...........he doesn't see you seeing him ........

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom