Morrissey Crest Logo T-shirt

youtha

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but when I saw Morrissey in Marlay Park there were women's skinny fit t-shirts with the Morrissey Crest for sale. I didn't have enough Euros on me to buy at the time and I thought it would be easy enough to track down on t'internet - not so:confused: You can buy men's versions on the official Moz site but only knickers in the women's section???!!!! Does anyone know a site which will let me get what I want this time? Please please please.

The thing with the knickers is a little bit sexist, isn't it? But sorry, I don't know where to buy the female version of this crest-shirt you're talking about. I am actually quite surprised that you don't find Ringleader-merch at bluecat... or eBay. Maybe we just have to be patient and wait a while (patience sucks!).

Nevermind - thanks for responding though. Yes i think there's something a little strange about the knickers!

I got a bootleg tshirt outside one of the venues on the tour, just like the one that you've mentioned. That's the only place I've seen them as I've looked on eBay and the like since then. It was only a fiver! Put a note in marketplace saying that you're looking for one, hopefully something will turn up for you.

Other than that, befriend someone with a ticket for one of the German gigs and ask them to buy one for you outside!

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but when I saw Morrissey in Marlay Park there were women's skinny fit t-shirts with the Morrissey Crest for sale. .

Oh I saw him in marlay park too :) I reALLY wish I'd got a t shirt cos all I can find in Dub is the Queen is Dead

Christmas present

thanks - if the roumours are true i could try my luck in manchester and get one for christmas!

Back
Top Bottom