Morrissey Central Morrissey cover star & influence Terry Venables dies (November 26, 2023)

UPDATE 9:48 AM PT:

Link posted by Marsadjusted:

Morrissey Central: TERRY VENABLES, RIP (November 26, 2023)

full

morrissey-dagenham-dave-1995-3.jpg

Autobiography:

"Tuesday August 8th 1995 is the launch of Southpaw Grammar at Terry Venables’ club Scribes West on Kensington High Street. I prepare to leave but then quickly turn back. I just can’t face it – there is too much clattering about inside my head."
Venables.jpg

(What a mess!)

RIP El Tel. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
He nearly ran me over once, as I was crossing The Strand in London. I caught his eye behind the wheel of his Rolls Royce, and he just laughed as he carried on driving, bless him.

He nearly ran me over once, as I was crossing The Strand in London. I caught his eye behind the wheel of his Rolls Royce, and he just laughed as he carried on driving, bless him.
Perhaps he didn't think you were worth the repair shop costs. :)

UPDATE 9:48 AM PT:

Link posted by Marsadjusted:

Morrissey Central: TERRY VENABLES, RIP (November 26, 2023)

full

View attachment 97917

Autobiography:

"Tuesday August 8th 1995 is the launch of Southpaw Grammar at Terry Venables’ club Scribes West on Kensington High Street. I prepare to leave but then quickly turn back. I just can’t face it – there is too much clattering about inside my head."
View attachment 97918

(What a mess!)

RIP El Tel. :(

He looked like a nice person.

I don't think I've seen anything football related that he's done, but I have watched the whole of Hazell, which Terry created.

I don't think I've seen anything football related that he's done, but I have watched the whole of Hazell, which Terry created.

Alright, Nerak, you don’t have to make everything about you, love.

And totally eclipsed by possibly Morrissey's finest b-side ever.

Don’t FORGET about You Must Please REMEMBER. Omitted from basically every compilation and found no where but the single!

did terry not appear on jonathan ross with robbie williams with M singing,this is where M says to rob your looking very red,robbie obviously was under a sunbed earlier,rob says if thats the only thing M ever says to him he will die happy.can anyone remember this,sure it was terry.

did terry not appear on jonathan ross with robbie williams with M singing,this is where M says to rob your looking very red,robbie obviously was under a sunbed earlier,rob says if thats the only thing M ever says to him he will die happy.can anyone remember this,sure it was terry.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom