Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

You pretend to be respectful but boy do you attack - attack without provocation and put words into the mouths of others. It's not a good look.

I did not mention "sustained". You did. You seem to be suggesting that Morrissey did not carry out systematic attacks on e.g. the NME or The Guardian when the facts speak plainly for themselves.

I didn't mention "bigotry". You did.

You go on "I don't see how he can disagree when he backtracks so often." In doing so you have contradicted yourself - a most conflicted sentence.

"What real life consequences can there be when all he's done is repeat things he's read & worn the pin of a crank party?"

You seem to be another who doesn't or won't acknowledge that incitement has real life consequences. Repeating hateful statements is ok with you then is it? I guess you just accept everything anyone says not matter how hurtful or abhorrent - afterall they're just repeating what someone else has said. I won't even begin to tackle the promotion of that dire political party he's so fond of.

Morrissey has never identified as gay. The hummasexual nonsense is a mask to hide his internalised shame.
OK. He's 60. Why reference it? Are you being ageist?
And as for vegan. Morrissey became vegan in his mid-50's. Hardly the champion of the cause.

You also note what you describe as his "oppressed religious & ethnic minority". Strange then that he should attempt to engender sympathy for himself yet vilify those of a differing oppressed religious and ethnic minority.

Morrissey does claim to have mental health issues. He also claimed to have cancer. A claim that was roundly disproved (he had a complication of gastroesophageal reflux disorder known as Barrets esophagus) and a claim that made him seem incredibly insensitive to those that have had and do have cancer.

It's been said before but I'll say it again .... just because someone claims to be depressive it doesn't automatically give that person a get-out-of-jail-free card. Medicated or not depressives do have an general awareness of their day to day situation. To attempt to excuse Morrissey's awful behaviour with the excuse of depression is to do depressives a great disservice.

Pizza Pop WTF!!! you are the patient not the doctor take your meds FFS:lbf:

If you believe that you are something I never thought you would be.
Naive!
Really? Where is his endorsement of Brietbart? He is merely pointing out a pattern of behavior by a writer and newspaper that have smeared him. If you can point me to the part of his post on Morrissey Central where he endorses Brietbart I'll take a look at it.

Been checking up on George Galloway's latest tweets & now I believe we're in a parallel universe. On the bright side, it will make rescuing Morrissey's reputation (when he pulls himself together) easier because I will have endless screencaps of left-wing insanity to prove it wasn't him, it was the world.

Really? Where is his endorsement of Brietbart? He is merely pointing out a pattern of behavior by a writer and newspaper that have smeared him. If you can point me to the part of his post on Morrissey Central where he endorses Brietbart I'll take a look at it.
You sadly underestimate Moz and do you really think he does not know the risk he took by using a article from them?

He is loving the controversy and he will probably mention Infowars next. He is clearly identifying with the far right and far right media.

By using their article he is saying that they are right.

I love how Bhops has his knickers in a twist over Breitbart and nothing makes him feel as uneasy as them. I would love to know why they all of all media out there makes him feel so bad.

Europeans are long-roving, slack-jawed, in-bred, failed hunter-gatherer mongrels.

The Wongs are pure-bred tigers.
So europeans who have the oldest church books in history are more likely to be inbred than their american counterparts?

This is false and just the product of another asian american compensating his lack of education with anger.

Failed hunter gatherers isn't right either. Long roving is something only non europeans know anything about as it is not part of any vocabulary.

Mongrels only exist in street dog countries so again Europe are out of the question.

That seems to be "Skinny's Superpower" he knows the thoughts of everybody. Destined to the rubber room.

i don't know what's "skinny's superpower" but this place is plenteous in self-invited psychiatrists/psychologists of 'morrissey's inner world' and his life. it's tiresome for my taste.

i yearn to read good debate.

and faith hasn't left me :)

Moz knows more than most how jews run the show... The final solution 2020!
There you go. Let it all out.

If it weren’t for the fact that ^this little bitch were a Brit, I’d tell him to pony-up for a premium dental plan. ...but - clearly - this f***ing low-life piece of shit has already had his teeth knocked out and knows there’s no help on the planet that could hide his ugliness.

You sadly underestimate Moz and do you really think he does not know the risk he took by using a article from them?

He is loving the controversy and he will probably mention Infowars next. He is clearly identifying with the far right and far right media.

By using their article he is saying that they are right.
Well in this particular case are they not right?

They are and Moz is happy to promote that fact.
Morrissey is happy because he feels it exonerates HIM, I seriously doubt he is worried about Breitbart's credibility.

Morrissey is happy because he feels it exonerates HIM, I seriously doubt he is worried about Breitbart's credibility.
Not worried but happy to promote something he believes in.

He puts the spotlight on alternative media being the only ones speaking the truth. Jewish owned The Guardian are spreading fake news.

Fact - global warming is happening
Fact - the white population of the world is 13%
Probable fact - all estimates show itll be at 9% in 30 years
In 30 years the environment will be at the tipping point. Everyone south of or at the equator are coming north just to survive.
FACT - They aren't going to China.
FACT - America and europe are doomed.
FACT - The refugees and illegal aliens currently here and their offspring will revolt in 10 years as robots replace the jobs they came up here for. Europe and America in chaos in 10 years time, and not because of the evil white people, but because of riots in the streets by uneducated minimum wage foreign laborers.
The solo tinfoil hat for most laughable statement about global warming goes to.......

Telling you and Greta Thunberg this for the last time.

We are heading for a new iceage so it is getting colder.

Don't be in here critical of Morrissey referencing a Brietbart article if you support or reference the BBC. They covered for high ranking pedophiles for decades and have promoted endless wars. Brietbart is nothing compared to the evils BBC promoted

You completely fail to realise it is about how The Guardian spread fake news about Breitbart and not about The Guardian spreading fake news about Moz.

Your reasoning is desperate and false. The point here is that The Guardian are using journalists whose moral compass and journalistic ethic is missing.

If they lie about one thing they lie about everything.

Been checking up on George Galloway's latest tweets & now I believe we're in a parallel universe. On the bright side, it will make rescuing Morrissey's reputation (when he pulls himself together) easier because I will have endless screencaps of left-wing insanity to prove it wasn't him, it was the world.

“...endless screencaps”.

f***ing life and legacy, right there.

well, yeah. I'm a media & communications officer. I'm trapped in this hellscape till the internet burns.
If that was your job you would do better here then again there are no skilled people to be found anywhere in working life these days.

At least you're the worst at what you do.

You completely fail to realise it is about how The Guardian spread fake news about Breitbart and not about The Guardian spreading fake news about Moz.

Your reasoning is desperate and false. The point here is that The Guardian are using journalists whose moral compass and journalistic ethic is missing.

If they lie about one thing they lie about everything.
No, it's about the Guardian full stop.
He has a qualm with the Guardian because of all of the negative articles about him, so he's presenting this on Central to attack The Guardian.
It's nothing to do with Breitbart. He's just using Breitbart to get at The Guardian.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom