London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 20, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Yes, I Am Blind / Oboe Concerto / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You'll Be Gone / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by Morran.

• Morrissey, Eventim Apollo, review: 'baffling' by James Lachno (3 of 5 stars) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Morran and Mike.
  • Review by Andy Page - God Is In The TV. Link posted by Bill Cummings.
  • Photo by denim_shoyts / Instagram (...Full set on @thelineofbestfit soon). Link posted by docinwestchester.

london1.jpg

Last edited:
The anonymous user you quoted pointed out that the current tour which did not have an opening act (exclude Buffy Saint Marie, Future Island and Blondie earlier this year).

this is correct as most of those were one offs on special nights of this tour

Oh look, one of the wanker trolls from over the pond has just got up and not bothered to read the posts from people who attended.

Get a life you sad tosser

You don't seem to have a problem with sad, tosser, wanker trolls from this side of the pond, like the one that calls himself benny the butcher, he's been all over this thread like a rash and you seem fine with it, funny that

You don't seem to have a problem with sad, tosser, wanker trolls from this side of the pond, like the one that calls himself benny the butcher, he's been all over this thread like a rash and you seem fine with it, funny that

Maybe that's because when you look beyond his posts on here, he is a decent enough bloke.

This site only only gives you a minimal view of the real person, although you gave a bit more info about yourself.

Now piss off unless you have something to say about the gig

Last edited:

he says benny is 'a decent enough bloke'. i think you got him pretty good.

Maybe that's because when you look beyond his posts on here, he is a decent enough bloke.

This site only only gives you a minimal view of the real person, although you gave a bit more info about yourself.

you like Joshua? he's american by the way and assumes the identity of made-up people of various nationalities

Stop being so rude, your post i was referring to was not about the gig, I do give away a bit more info about myself but that's because I'm the same person online or real life, are you saying that bennys opinions on here are fake?

Stop being so rude, your post i was referring to was not about the gig, I do give away a bit more info about myself but that's because I'm the same person online or real life, are you saying that bennys opinions on here are fake?

No I am not saying he is fake but all you see on here are his views on Morrissey. He has different views on other musicians and he introduced me to the music of a local musician who I went to see earlier this year. As I said there is more to people than you assume from this site.

Anyway need to go as we need to get to tonight's gig.

azteccamera, is that you!? 'Reckon' is a give away.

Haha no I'm not azteccamera... don't know who that is. Apart from a shit band. There might even be more than two people that say 'reckon', you never know.

I've got to agree with the other anon that the gig was one of the worst, with Swindon being the worst. I've been to around 16 gigs, 4 of them being in the last year and the set-list was almost identical to the others. Disappointing. And yes - £65 a ticket :(

Well..... as veteran of 30 plus Morrissey Gigs, this was almost my least favourite...... him collapsing in Swindon has got to be the worst. I just thought he was not up for it at all, the set list was very poor.... I am guessing that is because he is playing over two nights and wants to mix it up.

Still the greatest man to trudge on these shores, but a B- for last night I am afraid. Oh Yes.... £65.00 a ticket, what the f*** was that about!!!

Greed !

Let the right one slip in played!

Boxers

I thought that if you had an offensive video
Then it meant that you were
A Protest Singer
Oh, I can smile about it now
But at the time it was terrible

Hammersmith 20.09.15. There was a light but it did go out.

Will never marry

once so cool, so brave, so, so , so

Sleep on and dream of Love
because it's the closest you will get to love
poor twisted child, so ugly, so ugly
poor twisted child, oh hug me, oh hug me
one November spawned a monster
in the shape of this child who later cried
"But Jesus made me, so Jesus save me from
pity, sympathy and people discussing me"
a frame of useless limbs what can make GOOD
all the BAD that's been done?
And if the lights were out
could you even bear
to kiss her full on the mouth (or anywhere?)
poor twisted child, so ugly, so ugly
poor twisted child, oh hug me, oh hug me
one November spawned a monster
in the shape of this child who must remain
a hostage to kindess and the wheels underneath her
a hostage to kindess and the wheels underneath her
a symbol of where mad, mad lovers
must PAUSE and draw the line
So sleep and dream of love
because it's the closest
you will get to love
that November is a time which I must put OUT of my mind
oh one fine day
LET IT BE SOON
she won't be rich or beautiful
but she'll be walking your streets
in the clothes that she went out
and chose for herself

Haha no I'm not azteccamera... don't know who that is. Apart from a shit band. There might even be more than two people that say 'reckon', you never know.

I've got to agree with the other anon that the gig was one of the worst, with Swindon being the worst. I've been to around 16 gigs, 4 of them being in the last year and the set-list was almost identical to the others. Disappointing. And yes - £65 a ticket :(
Oh yes of course more people say it, but your post was very aztec like!!!
Well i hope a next gig if you ever go won't leave you dissapointed, can be a hit or miss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom