Life is golden

I agree it's awesome (I always wanted to go to Chernobyl, not just because of Chernobyl itself but because I find 80's era eastern Europe really fascinating), but I just dont get what it has to do with the song.
You totally should go to Chernobyl. That is the best idea I have heard in a long motherf***ing time. Get a one way ticket.

giphy.gif

Ride my dick any more and we’ll have to change your username to 12” in the ass...

You totally should go to Chernobyl. That is the best idea I have heard in a long motherf***ing time. Get a one way ticket.

She’d fit right in...she already looks like Michael Berryman and that’s half the battle.

ack! bun bun!! is that a sea turtle?!?! did you take that?!?!?!

I didn’t get to go Scuba diving, I was stuck in bed with a fever. Boyfriend did. Next time, hopefully. Still, I’m a little in awe of the beauty of it all. :dolphin: <3

Last edited:
Boyfriend did. I didn’t get to go Scuba diving, I was stuck in bed with a fever. Next time, hopefully. Still, I’m a little in awe of the beauty of it all.

It’s a green sea turtle. I love how they’ve been swimming around our oceans for millions of years, completely oblivious to all the bullshit around them. We saw a dolphin, too! :dolphin: <3
dolphins kind of creep me out.they're sinister f***s. they know too much, you know? but sea turtles.... now those are rad. outrightly rad. that's a beauuuuuutiful picture your boyfriend took. so serene.

shit, im sorry you had a fever on your holiday. next time for sure! did you have a good time anyway?

happy new year!!

dolphins kind of creep me out.they're sinister f***s. they know too much, you know? but sea turtles.... now those are rad. outrightly rad. that's a beauuuuuutiful picture your boyfriend took. so serene.

shit, im sorry you had a fever on your holiday. next time for sure! did you have a good time anyway?

happy new year!!

Oh, I find dolphins so auspicious and amiable! They are basically gay sharks.

I had a wonderful time anyway, what an amazing place!

Happy new year to you, too! Wishing you all the very best for 2019! x

I didn’t get to go Scuba diving, I was stuck in bed with a fever. Boyfriend did. Next time, hopefully. Still, I’m a little in awe of the beauty of it all. :dolphin: <3
Noooo! You were ill in bed the whole holiday? No sea turtles? :( Hope you're better now, 12", and happy new year

happy new year!!
Happy new year, Rifke. Hope your festive season was okay?

I was watching Stanley Baker in The Criminals earlier, and in some parts the resemblance to latter day Morrissey was uncanny. I wonder if he's been watching? I sometimes wish he'd watched more Larry Grayson.

Baker is one of his favorite actors, thought everyone here knew this.

I highly recommend ‘Eva’ (1962) directed by Joseph Losey.

happy new year!!
Dolphins “know too much!” I’m dying, Rifke!

Oh, I find dolphins so auspicious and amiable! They are basically gay sharks.

I had a wonderful time anyway, what an amazing place!

Happy new year to you, too! Wishing you all the very best for 2019! x
gay sharks :lbf:

well, seen in that light, maybe they're okay. glad you had such a good time! was it as good as Greece? were the people nice?

it was good, yes! and yours? happy new year, pep!
Yes, it was lovely, thanks. I had Christmas day all to myself - bliss! - and then we had a nice meal on Boxing Day. Nobody argued - last year the kids were vile, my eldest was hungover, they were all snappy and snarky and then they had a punch-up and the telly got smashed. Actually, properly smashed, with a big crack in the screen and half the picture blacked out, so after all the vileness and working my socks off I couldn't even just sit down and watch some TV. Worst Xmas ever! This year we played games after the meal - there was actual laughter and hilarity - and they helped with the washing up. I think they felt they owed me :lbf: I don't do New Year, though, I hate it - it sort of scares me (hard to explain). So I just went to bed early, which is my ideal new year. I hope you had some peace and pleasure and nice food?

Back
Top Bottom