Johnny Marr turns 60 in a few hours' time...

I've always assumed it was Johnny?
Yes - I thought that was common knowledge. For the avoidance of doubt, the photo is also in Johnny's autobiography, where it's credited to Angie Marr. Photo description: 'The Wool Hall. Making Strangeways was a brighter time. I was in my element and then something suddenly changed'.

Yes - I thought that was common knowledge. For the avoidance of doubt, the photo is also in Johnny's autobiography, where it's credited to Angie Marr. Photo description: 'The Wool Hall. Making Strangeways was a brighter time. I was in my element and then something suddenly changed'.

Anecdotally, someone said they showed this picture to Johnny and he commented “wanting to get out”. Poor guy, just 23 with the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Anecdotally, someone said they showed this picture to Johnny and he commented “wanting to get out”. Poor guy, just 23 with the weight of the world on his shoulders.
Must have been very heavy on those tiny narrow shoulders.

IMG_4830.jpeg

Sounds like an unhinged loon, nothing interesting there.

Maybe, but Johnny has past for getting his legal team in sharpish, so why haven't the tweets been taken down as there's some pretty serious stuff in there?

Just havin' fun with it.
Nile was sayin' unnecessary stuff about Moz.
I guess Nile thinks he's a big deal or somethin'.
Ahh, yes. You've reminded me. He did post some crap about wor Moz. I completely forgot about that. I guess he's eternally poisoned against him thanks to his father.

Back
Top Bottom