Johnny Marr - BBC Radio 2 Tracks Of My Years

smooch kiss GIF by ABB Formula E

Interesting that M and Marr's songs crossover a bit. For two people that are so far away.

Eddie Cochran (M used as recently as his image for "Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings")
The Hollies "Bus Stop" was played by Morrissey somewhere I can't find the link during the Smiths days
T-Rex- Jeepster (M fave)
Bob & Marcia "Young, Gifted and Black" Morrissey had on into tape
Iggy Pop (M used on this tour)

Interesting that M and Marr's songs crossover a bit. For two people that are so far away.

Eddie Cochran (M used as recently as his image for "Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings")
The Hollies "Bus Stop" was played by Morrissey somewhere I can't find the link during the Smiths days
T-Rex- Jeepster (M fave)

:unsure:

T-Rex- Jeepster (M fave)
Interesting but not unexpected, they did initially bond over their shared taste in music.

No that is the DJ Vernon Kay. Johnny Marr is on the right, he used to be in the Smiths with Morrissey.

Thank you for confirming the identity of these two people. By the way, who are the Smiths and Morrissey?

The Smiths were Johnny Marr’s band that Morrisey sang for.
Actually, The Smiths were Johnny Marr's band that Morrissey occasionally sang backup vocals, contributed a few lyrics, and danced around in a blouse.

Back
Top Bottom