It’s not about politics

As John Lyndon Says I agree with him on in the UK.

We Listen too much Politicians when we shouldn’.They are all a bunch of leeches,clowns in business suits.
I know so much about them now useless,only care about going too war or oil like a dangerous cult religion.They become leaders by derived concord rule & turn people at one another.

We never cared about the suits before so why care now.

What I see in France Is a perfect example of people rising up at them for everything they stand for.

Last edited:
Spot the fascist.

They are not fascists. They are anarchists.

People like to use”fascism” as a catch-all term for authoritarianism but those kind of intimidation tactics are not something exclusive to fascism.

Conservatives really, really need to stop comparing their political opponents to right-wingers. Calling Leftist “fascists” or “the new KKK” or “the real Nazis” only reinforces Leftist assumptions that Right = Bad.

The Left are bad because they are Left, not because they resemble the Right.

They are not fascists. They are anarchists.

People like to use”fascism” as a catch-all term for authoritarianism but those kind of intimidation tactics are not something exclusive to fascism.

Conservatives really, really need to stop comparing their political opponents to right-wingers. Calling Leftist “fascists” or “the new KKK” or “the real Nazis” only reinforces Leftist assumptions that Right = Bad.

The Left are bad because they are Left, not because they resemble the Right.

Replace the word "christian" with the word "jew" and the BLM fist with the nazi salute.

There is a very brave woman in that clip.

525px-August-Landmesser-Almanya-1936.jpg

All of the people holding their fists up will be voting democrat in November. Anarchists don't believe in government in any form. Even real anarchists recognize these people for what they are.

Back
Top Bottom