is Morrissey the new Cliff?

'Devil Woman', 'Carrie', and 'Wired for Sound' is plainly mentally ill.

HAHAHA take me away and lock me up.
Anyone who cant see through a pale and frankly embarrassing Elvis imitator without an original thought in his oversized head is clearly sane and should stand for M.P.

'Devil Woman', 'Carrie', and 'Wired for Sound' is plainly mentally ill.

HAHAHA take me away and lock me up.
Anyone who cant see through a pale and frankly embarrassing Elvis imitator without an original thought in his oversized head is clearly sane and should stand for M.P.

Fair enough. When I'm Prime Minister, it'll all be your fault. :)

Oh dear....

I'm sure researchers for Wozzer and Russell scan these pages for future provocative interview questions.

Morrissey will know exactly who to track down when he's asked this whilst promoting his next single on late-night t.v.

Will he walk out or have a riposte to the ready?

What would be that riposte?

Thanks to this thread being read by me before going to sleep last night i had a bloody dream i went to see Cliff richard at the Roundhouse.He wasn't well and got his mate Moz on stage to make excuses for him.

"We all Luv 'im" he said blah blah blah.and everyone pelted moz with eggs.
It was truly surreal.:confused:

It wouldn't be Moz, it'd be Sue Barker, imagine her going "It's not my fault!!" in a Russell Brand-esque way.

I'm being forced to watch Tenko (ffs - she made me watch it afore too & I remember it originally, anyhoo) this is torture on a gigantic scale, no wonder in my escapism from Tenko I turn to thro myself on to Cliff, what other options do you suggest eh? & where's my greatest hits cd's mr postman Pat eh? I paid the princely sum of nearly £9 for them!!!

love

Gloria (not wired just weird - for sound)
P.s. stick that up your nme!

Sing Your Life

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a shot of Cliff's arse when you open it up Grim?

I can't afford the delux edition, I've just got his ordinary clenched buttocks edition, missing carrie doesn't live here anymore of course! But I've told my family what I want for x-mas!

love

Gloria #1

In my dream Morrissey and Cliff were performing as a duo on 'Top Of The Pops' - the sound was turned down on the TV. I turned up the volume and Bachelor Boy and Will Never Marry were being played at the same time.
AAAAAAAAAArrrgh!

In my dream Morrissey and Cliff were performing as a duo on 'Top Of The Pops' - the sound was turned down on the TV. I turned up the volume and Bachelor Boy and Will Never Marry were being played at the same time.
AAAAAAAAAArrrgh!

a perfect marriage made in heaven/hell! :eek:

anyhoo here's

the minellium prayer

love

Gloria

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Cliff! Sometimes it must be hard not to feel as if you really are a cliff!
When fascists keep trying to push you off of it.
Are you Cliff, or are you cliff?

Oh Cliff! Sometimes it must be hard not to feel as if you really are a cliff!
When fascists keep trying to push you off of it.
Are you Cliff, or are you cliff?

where's Neil?

love

Gloria

site suggestion

can I have the key to lock the thread?

I was pissed, sorry! Never again!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom