If you need a break from the negativity of Solo, go to YouTube

docinwestchester

Using the 10/25/23 video as a barometer (shameless plug):

50K views, 1230/1251 likes (98% ratio), comments overwhelmingly positive

Clearly the vocal minority dominates this site. It can be entertaining to read, but Moz may have been right when he called it a "hateful online crèche."

Last edited:
Using the 10/25/23 video as a barometer (shameless plug):

50K views, 1230/1251 likes (98% ratio), comments overwhelmingly positive

Clearly the vocal minority dominates this site. It can be entertaining to read, but Moz may have been right when he called it a "hateful online crèche"

iv watched a lot of M videos on youtube and the comments are overwhelmingly positive,its only on here that you get the hate.

Just watching that Suedehead rendition. He’s so bored isn’t he. It’s a quasi-club style effort. I think I’d be that bored of it as well, but it’s part of the reason I’ve stopped going to the gigs - I’d actually like to listen to a live version reasonably faithful to the songs I fell for.

Just watching that Suedehead rendition. He’s so bored isn’t he. It’s a quasi-club style effort. I think I’d be that bored of it as well, but it’s part of the reason I’ve stopped going to the gigs - I’d actually like to listen to a live version reasonably faithful to the songs I fell for.
5C502853-4B1F-48D8-A6B1-E1E7EABDC668.gif

Forgot I had this video.
I remember reading his autobiography and reading about how much he obsessed over the New York Dolls in his youth.
Now an older man, he points at the backdrop and sings ‘that’s the story of my life”

Back
Top Bottom