If you had to...

Well maybe you shouldn't because a lot of people don't like being called a c*** and most people do take it seriously, you know.

I c***? Is that your version of I spy? Where you try to spot c***s? "I spy with my little eye, a c*** beginning with... t.. r.."

Would "smart-ass" be less hurtful? I think you know very well that I am human and make mistakes, such as the (obvious) typo "I".

A c***

Those songs are pretty easy to find on youtube...

Why ya bein' such a c***, bro? :)

Yeah, they are. So pick the one you would use to introduce a new fan to Morrissey and another of your favourite bands. As I have stated three times now. Someone might post something another person has never seen before, and someone might discover some new music from the videos posted.

How's that answer for you, you c***?

Man, you're really on edge, huh? Calm down. Have a cig... or fag, whatever, if you do partake.

Take a deep breath, count to ten. You'll be alright, friend.

I'm perfectly fine, just don't take too kindly to being called a c***. By, uhhh, someone like you.

If it makes you feel any better, I call a lot of people c***s... I don't mean it all that seriously, you know.

What do you mean by "you", exactly though? I c***?

Well maybe you shouldn't because a lot of people don't like being called a c*** and most people do take it seriously, you know.

I c***? Is that your version of I spy? Where you try to spot c***s? "I spy with my little eye, a c*** beginning with... t.. r.."

Oh, and I still don't know what you mean by "you"... So, back on the off-topic: is it A c***?

You seem like a bright enough boy. "Figure it out" for yourself. I'm off for a shit, a shower and then to buy some new shoes.

Okay. It is settled: I'm f***ing awesome. :cool: :blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
arguing beyween c***s is a great way of ruining a thread dont you think?
stay on track you knob head c***s.
argueonyour owntime, we dont need to see it.

to be fair, i think raytown should be the first to apologise. maybe if DD apologised also, that would put an end to his upsetting chapter.

to be fair, i think raytown should be the first to apologise. maybe if DD apologised also, that would put an end to his upsetting chapter.
Gosh, I'm so upset, I wish everyone would apologise and send gifs of pink rabbits to each other.

maybe that is going too far with gifs, but a well-timed apology never goes amiss. i do think raytown was being a bit too mean, but maybe they know each other well and are joking together, i don't really know.

Back
Top Bottom